Hoooooo Hoooooo. Wed reminders and Saturday run.

David William Bitner

Mar 8, 2022, 8:34:44 AM3/8/22
to Missing Link Running Club
Last night was a gorgeous night! We even saw the nesting pair of Great Horned Owls over by Nokomis! We'll be heading the same direction on Wednesday, hopefully we get to see/hear them again.

It was definitely quite icy in spots, while amazingly nobody wiped out, if you have yaktrax or similar, they can definitely be very nice to have on runs this time of year. It is getting dark by about 6:30, so having a light with can also be helpful.

Saturday, we will meet at 9am for a longer run (I'll be going 8-10 miles, but we can loop around at whatever time for anyone looking to do less). I'm thinking Lebanon Hills, but I want to check some trail reports later this week to see what the conditions there or other places are. I'll send out confirmation and which Trailhead to meet at by Friday.

-bit