Thanks for the fun work-out!

M Hall

Jun 22, 2022, 9:58:04 PM6/22/22
to Missing Link Running Club
Ok, so I thought I'd share this video to illustrate what happened during today's run.... well sort of.... HOORAY FOR BURPEES!

Enjoy!
Michelle

Tom Novacheck

Jun 23, 2022, 7:22:26 AM6/23/22
to M Hall, Missing Link Running Club
Love it, but was there a jump at the end of the burpee?

Great workout, fun to be together.  Thanks for letting me join in!  Tom

--
If you wish to support the Missing Link Running Club, please consider making a one time payment at https://www.missinglinkrunning.com/Store/support-your-coach or monthly payments at https://www.missinglinkrunning.com/signup/missing-link-run-club-supporter.

By attending any Missing Link Running activity you agree to terms at https://missinglinkrunning.com/terms.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Missing Link Running Club" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/missing-link-running-club/1542114271.6077250.1655949480550%40mail.yahoo.com.