Spring Challenge at Glacial Lakes State Park

David William Bitner

Mar 8, 2023, 8:32:21 PM3/8/23
to Missing Link Running Club
Hey Everyone,

I'm looking to lock down a reservation for the Spring Challenge this year. Right now I'm looking at heading back to Glacial Lakes State Park and the group campground is currently available both May 5-7 and May 12-14. The Willow 10/20 mile is on May 6th and Mother's Day is on the 14th. If you have any strong feelings for either weekend and you would like to come to the Challenge, let me know ASAP as I'll be looking to make the reservation in the next couple days so it doesn't get taken up by anyone else!

It's been fun seeing some of you I haven't seen in ages the last couple runs! I'll be out of town this weekend, but hope to see some more of you next week!

-bit

David William Bitner

Mar 15, 2023, 10:33:42 AM3/15/23
to Missing Link Running Club
Save the Date!

I've locked down the reservation for May 5-7 at Glacial Lakes. I'll send a note out when I set up registration!

John Daniels

Mar 17, 2023, 8:28:34 AM3/17/23
to Missing Link Running Club
I'll have to be with the Glacial Lakes Gang in spirit this year. I'm doing the Snake River canoe race on that Saturday with son Will.