July 2 Saturday run

David William Bitner

Jun 23, 2022, 6:58:59 PM6/23/22
to Missing Link Running Club
Hey all,

I'm going to be running the afton trail races 50k on July 2nd, so i won't be organizing a group run that weekend.

There's still room in the 25k and the 50k, but it looks like registration closes tomorrow. I'd love to have some company and it's a great race!

-bit

Tara Rourke

Jun 23, 2022, 8:11:07 PM6/23/22
to David William Bitner, Missing Link Running Club
See you there!!!  I’ll be running the 25k … been doing lots of road miles lately in prep for Chicago… but hoping to make some Monday sessions soon!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 23, 2022, at 17:59, David William Bitner <bit...@missinglinkrunning.com> wrote:

--
If you wish to support the Missing Link Running Club, please consider making a one time payment at https://www.missinglinkrunning.com/Store/support-your-coach or monthly payments at https://www.missinglinkrunning.com/signup/missing-link-run-club-supporter.

By attending any Missing Link Running activity you agree to terms at https://missinglinkrunning.com/terms.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Missing Link Running Club" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/missing-link-running-club/CAEqvsZv%3DwzcC4zKac4HdYGop5khMCZZ8WN6xAq5jAEmQdWqtOQ%40mail.gmail.com.

christianne lind

Jun 23, 2022, 10:56:07 PM6/23/22
to Tara Rourke, David William Bitner, Missing Link Running Club
I’m doing the 50k too…already dreaming about the popsicle and watermelon aid station!