Gorgeous Night!

David William Bitner

May 16, 2022, 10:34:04 AM5/16/22
to Missing Link Running Club
I'm thinking it would be a great night to swing over to Utepils after the run if anyone cares to join me!

davek...@gmail.com

May 17, 2022, 8:54:44 AM5/17/22
to David William Bitner, Missing Link Running Club
All- I tested positive for Covid from a PCR test I took yesterday afternoon. This after a negative antigen test Thursday morning. Symptoms are a mild scratchy throat, and nose started feeling plugged after run club.

Sorry for exposing the group. We were pretty spread out so I hope no one gets it.

I just got my second booster in early April.

Dave Kranz

Sent from my iPhone

On May 16, 2022, at 9:34 AM, David William Bitner <bit...@missinglinkrunning.com> wrote:

ï»ż
I'm thinking it would be a great night to swing over to Utepils after the run if anyone cares to join me!

--
If you wish to support the Missing Link Running Club, please consider making a one time payment at https://www.missinglinkrunning.com/Store/support-your-coach or monthly payments at https://www.missinglinkrunning.com/signup/missing-link-run-club-supporter.

By attending any Missing Link Running activity you agree to terms at https://missinglinkrunning.com/terms.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Missing Link Running Club" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/missing-link-running-club/CAEqvsZsb0ShUPUdLMTyDuBv7iz2PmBncT3yU_7j6dbA0xZ9DhQ%40mail.gmail.com.

John Daniels

May 18, 2022, 9:33:54 AM5/18/22
to Missing Link Running Club
My non-peer reviewed research suggests that speed walking can prevent COVID - works for me.
Get better soon,
JD

Fawzia Khan

May 18, 2022, 10:30:13 AM5/18/22
to John Daniels, Missing Link Running Club
Hope you feel better soon, Dave. I guess the Citytrail Loppet is out of the question, now. 🙁
Fawzia

Sent from my iPad

On May 18, 2022, at 8:33 AM, John Daniels <danie...@gmail.com> wrote:

ï»żMy non-peer reviewed research suggests that speed walking can prevent COVID - works for me.

Hanna Gilsvik

May 18, 2022, 10:37:35 AM5/18/22
to Fawzia Khan, John Daniels, Missing Link Running Club
Feel better, Kranz!

Speaking of the city trail I can no longer run it this weekend- I’ll be out of town. If anyone wants to run for free under my name/bib I can forward you my info for packet pick up. Looks like it’s going to be great weather!

Hanna