Missing Link End of Season

David William Bitner

Oct 17, 2022, 3:57:11 PM10/17/22
to Missing Link Running Club
Hey Everyone,

It's been another fantastic year running with all of you! The Loopet this weekend will serve as the end-cap to our regular training for the year. I will keep Monday and Wednesday nights on the calendar as long as conditions remain good and folks keep showing up. We will shift back to 6p (bring lights!) and we will move our start up to the Trailhead. These will be much more informal group runs with no planned workouts. I will be there most of the time, but will not necessarily send a note when I cannot make it, so folks should plan to be a bit more on their own to gather and pick a route together.

While I may not be sending out as many workouts over the winter, if you are looking for folks to train with (be that going on a run, a hike, a ski, etc.), please do not hesitate to send a note out to the mailing list to find others to join you.

Next Monday (October 24th) we will have an end of season celebration at Utepils at 6p. I'll order some pizzas and a special treat. Do let me know if you are coming so I know how much food to get!

A huge thank you to all of you for showing up and running with Missing Link! An extra huge thank you to those of you who have supported Missing Link financially. While I do not expect any payment for running with Missing Link, it is something that does take considerable time organizing and does have a fair amount of actual costs (insurance, website, etc). If you appreciate what you've gotten out of Missing Link Running, please consider supporting financially.

See you all on the trails for our runs this week and the Loopet!

-bitner