PHP oAuth in AJAX call

Moinax

Dec 4, 2011, 5:48:47 AM12/4/11
to mis...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I have a problem, I can't do oauth->fetch() when I am in an ajax call.

I did a search form, which do a an api search on submit. It works perfectly on a standard post.

But if I catch the post with a jquery.post and call the same callback in ajax, the api gives an error : Invalid auth/bad request (got a 400, expected HTTP/1.1 20X or a redirect) (500 Internal Server Error)

I have the right tokens in both cases and the setToken method doesn't generate any error, it's only when I call the fetch method that the error comes.

Any idea about that problem ?