Season # / Episode #

Paul Calabro

Feb 25, 2011, 5:50:31 PM2/25/11
to mis...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to specify a particular season #  as well as episode # using the API.
I know that you can do this via the website, but I'm a little unsure if this capacity exists yet.

Thanks a bunch,

Paul

Paul Calabro

Feb 25, 2011, 5:51:06 PM2/25/11
to mis...@googlegroups.com
..i.e. during a checkin.

Nathan Esquenazi

Feb 25, 2011, 6:58:23 PM2/25/11
to misoapi
Hey Paul. This feature is in the pipeline but is not yet available on
the public API. There are a number of new features that will be
exposed in the next few weeks. I will be announcing them all on this
group. Thanks!

- Nathan

On Feb 25, 2:51 pm, Paul Calabro <pcala...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ..i.e. during a checkin.

Paul Calabro

Feb 25, 2011, 7:01:39 PM2/25/11
to mis...@googlegroups.com, Nathan Esquenazi
Thanks for the reply Nathan!
Can I make a request for some kind of ability to list one's friends.
It doesn't seem that the current API allows you to do this directly.

Looking forward to the new features!!

Thanks,
Paul

Nathan Esquenazi

Feb 25, 2011, 7:05:32 PM2/25/11
to misoapi
Yep it is in the pipeline!

William Li

Apr 8, 2011, 3:24:42 PM4/8/11
to misoapi
Hi
May i know how far in the pipeline is the season # episode # feature?
i would love to code something using this feature for the developer
competition.

William

Nathan Esquenazi

Apr 28, 2011, 8:52:45 PM4/28/11
to mis...@googlegroups.com
This is now available and documented. See latest google groups release message and endpoint documentation.