Add an App to apps.gomiso.com

Alejandro Martinez

Oct 26, 2011, 3:50:09 PM10/26/11
to misoapi
Hi!
I just published an application in the AppStore that is integrated
with Miso.
WishFilms http://itunes.apple.com/es/app/wishfilms/id474284135?mt=8

I was wondering if there is any way that is added to the official
website of Apps.
http://apps.gomiso.com/

Thanks!

Nathan Esquenazi

Oct 26, 2011, 3:51:42 PM10/26/11
to mis...@googlegroups.com
Hey Alejandro, great to see you integrating your application with Miso! We will be sure to add you to the apps.gomiso.com gallery soon. Thanks!

--
Nathan Esquenazi
Lead Platform Engineer

Alejandro Martinez

Oct 27, 2011, 11:33:28 AM10/27/11
to misoapi
Thank you very much! You have a good service: D
Now I'm planning some new features to integrate with Miso:)