Fwd: Mises Daily Submission: Gifts, Profits, and International Peace

David Veksler

Jul 24, 2012, 12:13:56 AM7/24/12
to Mises.org Development
Can anyone else help me confirm and/or diagnose this?

---
Regards,
David Veksler
+86 186 168 73407

Jul 24, 2012, 1:38:06 PM7/24/12
to mise...@googlegroups.com
For a couple days a few months ago, the sidebar was loading very, very slowly but it is loading instantly in both Chrome and Firefox for me using Windows 7 Pro.

I can confirm that there is some issue with the twitter count. As you can see from the screenshot, FF (left) shows 22 tweets while Chrome (right) shows 0.

Inline image 1
~Briggs Armstrong
Ludwig von Mises Institute
image.png