25 Worst Movies Of 2018 That Hollywood Hopes We'll Forget

Dr. Jai Maharaj

Jan 7, 2019, 6:27:20 PM1/7/19
25 Worst Movies Of 2018 That Hollywood Hopes We'll Forget

There was plenty of garbage released into theaters in 2018,
so recognizing those misfires is always a lark.

By Brad Slager
The Federalist, thefederalist.com
Monday, January 7, 2019

The movie awards season is kicking off, as Hollywood
celebrates itself for the next couple of months. To break
up that effusive monotony, people like me look in the other
direction. There was plenty of garbage released into
theaters in 2018, so recognizing those misfires is always a
lark.

The main challenge in drawing up a "Worst Of" list is the
varying metrics that can be used. Bad box office, low
quality, critical drubbing, and money lost by studios are
all valid means of determining what makes up a bad film.
Can a laughably bad comedy be measured against a failed
action epic? Is a mentally inept robbery thriller as bad as
a sci-fi enterprise that lost more money than a third-world
nation's gross domestic product?

Art can be subjective to viewers. So I have listed these 25
worst films of last year alphabetically. This way readers
can assess, then grade as they see fit. But be assured,
this tabulation is promised to deliver badness. As always,
govern yourself accordingly.

Continues at:

http://thefederalist.com/2019/01/07/25-worst-movies-2018-hollywood-hopes-well-forget/

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi