Cash Donation From the Richest Lottery Winner

Mrs Gloria Mackenzie's Donations

Jun 22, 2013, 8:20:46 PM6/22/13

Dear Email Owner,

My name is Gloria C. Mackenzie, i am 84  years old,  and I am from Zephyrhills, Florida.

On June 5, 2013, I was declared the winner of $590 Million Dollars, the largest Powerball jackpot in history.

After much consultations with my attorney, My Son and I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $1,500,000.00 USD to your email address, this being part of our 2013 Millionaire Donation Project to financially support seven(7) lucky people and ten(10) charity organisations from different parts of the world.

Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts. Please follow the News Link below for more info;

http://abcnews.go.com/US/powerball-record-winner-84-year-woman-gloria-mackenzie/story?id=19331310#.UbgPzH6nomP

For immediate release of these donated funds, send your *Full Names:......,*Tel:..... *Age:.....& *Country:.....and we will instruct our payout Bank to transfer the sum of $1,500,000.00 USD to you.

Gloria C. Mackenzie•
Copyright ©2013• Gloria Mackenzie's Donation Project• All Rights Reserved•

antony...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2014, 8:25:31 AM1/8/14
Antonyo L. Gentry
age: 30
Jackson County

derick.mo...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2014, 3:34:52 PM6/1/14
Edwin D morales
3476275473 house number
20 yrs old
Live in Brooklyn ny

nathi....@hexagonteleservices.com

Jun 11, 2014, 4:43:49 AM6/11/14
On Sunday, June 23, 2013 5:50:46 AM UTC+5:30, Mrs Gloria Mackenzie's Donations wrote:
> Dear Email Owner,
> Nme ...............Nathi Baalyan
Telephon.............+919911119037
Age..................38 years
Country..............INDIA
> Gloria C. Mackenzie*
> Copyright (c)2013* Gloria Mackenzie's Donation Project* All Rights Reserved*

jjmor...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2014, 12:23:43 AM6/18/14
> Gloria C. Mackenzie*
> Copyright (c)2013* Gloria Mackenzie's Donation Project* All Rights Reserved*

hi iam morin from fiji islands i need some cash from you

jjmor...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2014, 12:54:32 AM6/18/14
reply me in my email address jjmorin420gmail.com

melanie.ka...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2015, 7:29:16 AM1/6/15
On Sunday, June 23, 2013 10:20:46 AM UTC+10, Mrs Gloria Mackenzie's Donations wrote:
> Dear Email Owner,

A portion of this amount you are offering would greatly help me in my dream to be a professional musician, I would really appreciate even $10,000 Australian dollars - as that would cover a great portion of what I need towards my music career!

My name is Melanie Kaye Clayton
Phone number: 0404 204 302
I am 32 and I live in Australia

Thank you for your time, Melanie.

melanie.ka...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2015, 7:37:20 AM1/6/15

rea.fal...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2015, 4:46:07 AM7/8/15
On Sunday, June 23, 2013 at 2:20:46 AM UTC+2, Mrs Gloria Mackenzie's Donations wrote:
> Dear Email Owner,
>
> Full Name : Catherine Hoy
Age

rea.fal...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2015, 4:47:07 AM7/8/15
On Sunday, June 23, 2013 at 2:20:46 AM UTC+2, Mrs Gloria Mackenzie's Donations wrote:
> Gloria C. Mackenzie*
> Copyright (c)2013* Gloria Mackenzie's Donation Project* All Rights Reserved*
Catherine Hoy
44 years old
South Africa