Jokes suitable for 10 year olds to tell?

Mandy

Dec 8, 2008, 9:49:10 PM12/8/08
Hiya everyone

Toni, her mum and Toni's friends are back from Scotland now after having
some things stolen so they are spending the rest of the Summer in Toni's
garden where they've just lit a fire and Toni's mum has suggested telling a
story a bit at a time but the part of the story each child tells has to
include a joke! I'm stuck to find 6 jokes that are genuinely funny on the
first read and are suitable for 9-11 year olds! Can anyone help me pretty
please?

Thank you!

--
Stay Safe, Mandy
Money talks, chocolate sings

Irina Rempt

Dec 9, 2008, 8:22:35 AM12/9/08
On Tuesday 09 December 2008 03:49, Mandy wrote:

> I'm stuck to find 6 jokes that are genuinely funny on the
> first read and are suitable for 9-11 year olds! Can anyone help me
> pretty please?

Ask the nearest 10-year-old to tell all the jokes (s)he knows, and pick
the ones that make you laugh? Get a "jokes for kids" book from the
library? The ones my daughters had at that age made me chuckle every now
and again.

Irina

--
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth
should that mean that it is not real?" --Albus Dumbledore

Mandy

Dec 9, 2008, 12:26:28 PM12/9/08
Irina Rempt <ir...@valdyas.org> wrote in news:493e1900$0$197
$e4fe...@news.xs4all.nl:

> On Tuesday 09 December 2008 03:49, Mandy wrote:
>
>> I'm stuck to find 6 jokes that are genuinely funny on the
>> first read and are suitable for 9-11 year olds! Can anyone help me
>> pretty please?
>
> Ask the nearest 10-year-old to tell all the jokes (s)he knows, and pick
> the ones that make you laugh? Get a "jokes for kids" book from the
> library? The ones my daughters had at that age made me chuckle every now
> and again.
>
> Irina

Oh yeah! Didn't think of that! Thank you Irina! You're a star!

Dan Goodman

Nov 17, 2010, 5:38:54 PM11/17/10
Mandy wrote:

> Hiya everyone
>
> Toni, her mum and Toni's friends are back from Scotland now after
> having some things stolen so they are spending the rest of the Summer
> in Toni's garden where they've just lit a fire and Toni's mum has
> suggested telling a story a bit at a time but the part of the story
> each child tells has to include a joke! I'm stuck to find 6 jokes
> that are genuinely funny on the first read and are suitable for 9-11
> year olds! Can anyone help me pretty please?
>
> Thank you!

I suggest asking twelve-year-olds.

--
Dan Goodman
"I have always depended on the kindness of stranglers."