Author of War of the Roses, Warren Adler's Short Story Contest

1 view

LucasE20

Jan 12, 2011, 11:19:16 AM1/12/11
3 days left to enter Warren Adler's 6th Annual Short Story Contest.
Visit http://www.warrenadler.com/writing-contest.shtml for more
information.

Winners Get Published on Kindle and Amazon and Win Cash Prizes.

SUBMISSIONS ACCEPTED BEGINNING OCTOBER 15, 2010 CONTEST ENDS JANUARY
15, 2011

The Warren Adler Short Story Contest is the most prestigious
international short story contest online thanks to the extraordinary
literary quality of our submissions. The theme is short fiction in all
of its varied genres. We are looking for original, imaginative pieces
featuring compelling characters and creative plots. Your story entry
can be mainstream fiction, romance, horror, fantasy, science-fiction,
satire, mystery, or any of their subcategories.

The top 15 winners will be published on Kindle and Amazon exclusively
in what we hope will be an annual Short Story Anthology. Our first
short story anthology is now available on Amazon.com.

Entries must not exceed 2,500 words.

Stories from all the points of the globe will be considered provided
that they are written in English. The Grand Prize will be $1,000.

The People’s Choice winners will be determined by public voting. Cash
prizes and publication will be awarded for those stories chosen as
“Honorable Mention.”

* 1st Prize: $1,000
* People’s Choice Prize: $500
* Remaining finalists: $50 each
* Honorable mentions: $25 each

Authors retain worldwide publishing rights.

Contest is open for worldwide entries from October 15, 2010 until
January 15, 2011.

WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED FEBRUARY 15, 2011.

A $15 fee in advance is required for each story submission.

When you are ready to submit your story, make your payment to proceed
to the story submission form. Each story must be written in English,
previously unpublished and no longer than 2,500 words.

Good luck to all. We look forward to reading your work.