Merry Christmas from your Muslim brothers & sisters

Rehman

Dec 25, 2010, 7:44:15 AM12/25/10
Merry Christmas from your Muslim brothers & sisters

Merry Christmas to our Christian brothers and sisters around the world
including Pakistan. Today you're commemorating the birth of Jesus
Christ and our best wishes are with you.

Jesus is also a Holly Prophet of us—the over one billion Muslim...s of
the world. Any person can't be a Muslim unless s/he accepts Jesus as
the Prophet of God.

Jews, Christians and Muslims are followers of the Abrahamic faith but
our religious and political leaders often forget the commonalities!
The mainstream media, at least in our country, ignores to highlight
our common human heritage. Rather it's promoting tribalism: We and
They!! Our media persons face intellectual bankruptcy like people of
other fields. However, the social media is bringing a silent
revolution, and now is influencing the mainstream media even. There's
a ray of hope for betterment!

Then who are the terrorists? Read full blog: http://t.co/zHkZGeT

Bill Penrose

Dec 26, 2010, 11:56:59 PM12/26/10
On Dec 25, 5:44 am, Rehman <hrwri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Merry Christmas from your Muslim brothers & sisters...

> Jews, Christians and Muslims are followers of the Abrahamic faith but
> our religious and political leaders often forget the commonalities!

Thank you for your good wishes.

Dangerous Bill