Newbie here :) I'm looking for reader/writer buddies

1 view

Nicole

Aug 16, 2010, 6:38:26 PM8/16/10
Hello!

I'm looking to meet writer/readers. I have a fun blog on my writing
projects and love to read others blogs on similar topics (though I
always make an exception for furbabies..if you have cute furbabies
I'll follow your blog too ;p) Come check me out and make yourself
known in the comments section I'd sooo love to meet you:)

http://damselinadirtydress.blogspot.com

Message has been deleted

Bill Penrose

Aug 22, 2010, 12:30:16 AM8/22/10

I just posted something.

Dangerous Bill

Sandi K

Aug 23, 2010, 9:10:07 AM8/23/10

Good blog, Nicole - it's always nice to read blogs from other
writers. I'm following!

Sandi

Dan Goodman

Nov 17, 2010, 5:41:54 PM11/17/10
Paul Harwood wrote:

When I answer another post here, it shows up. When I try sending an
original post, it goes missing.

--
Dan Goodman
"I have always depended on the kindness of stranglers."