[PAY MKT] Realms of Fantasy

Towse

Jul 1, 2011, 6:05:48 PM7/1/11
<http://www.rofmag.com/contact-us/>

"Realms of Fantasy will be switching to electronic submissions in the
near future. Once we do, we’ll update our submission guidelines
accordingly. Until then, all submissions should be sent to us via snail
mail according to our existing guidelines. Any fiction submissions sent
via email will be deleted unread. When we make the switch to electronic
submissions, we will also post our poetry guidelines and begin accepting
submissions in this department as well. Until then, any poetry
submissions sent to us via email or snail mail will be discarded unread."

PAYS: $0.06/wd

Update of previous news: Damnation Books LLC buys Realms of Fantasy
Magazine from Warren Lapine:
http://www.rofmag.com/2010/11/09/damnation-books-llc-buys-realms-of-fantasy-magazine/

--
Sal

Ye olde swarm of links: thousands of links for writers, researchers and
the terminally curious <http://writers.internet-resources.com>