Re: Marylebone Hallelujah

e27002 aurora

Dec 3, 2017, 9:01:35 AM12/3/17
On Sun, 03 Dec 2017 09:43:14 +0000, Guy Gorton
<is.guy...@at.btinternet.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 2 Dec 2017 22:10:20 -0000 (UTC), Recliner
><recli...@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
>>A flash mob with a difference:
>>
>>https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=RVaJbY9RJ3o
>>
>>I think Guy Gorton would have enjoyed this if he was in London that day.
>
>He would indeed! I have seen all sorts f events there but this is
>probably the best. I started using M'bone in January 1969 which is a
>frightening span of nearly 49 years. Infrequent visitor now.
>
>Guy Gorton

Absolutely perfectly wonderful.

We moved to the Vale of Aylesbury in 1960, and started using the
trains into Marylebone, and to Rugby, shortly after that.

Question: back in the day the BR ticket office was roughly where M&S
is today. Last time we. my spouse and I, were at Marylebone there was
new ticket office backing onto the platform area,
https://tinyurl.com/y7nwqe4t

Was this built new, or moved from elsewhere? It has a very classic
look about it.

e27002 aurora

Dec 3, 2017, 9:07:25 AM12/3/17
Tiny URL is not doing its job. Here is the full one:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/adrianhudson/19610066613/in/album-72157656621273116/>
Message has been deleted

e27002 aurora

Dec 4, 2017, 8:34:11 AM12/4/17
On Mon, 4 Dec 2017 13:28:12 +0000, Basil Jet <ba...@spamspamspam.com>
wrote:

>On 2017\12\04 13:00, Nick Leverton wrote:
>> In article <p036k7$1o5c$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, <bol...@cylonHQ.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Unintentionally funny. A lot of people find opera(etta) hard to take seriously,
>>> me included.

>>> Yeah, right. Some people videoed it , most ignored it and all just got on
>>> with their day afterwards. Unless someone has been living in a cave for the
>>> last 5 years I suspect anyone with a working braincell is aware of whats going
>>> on in Syria, it doesn't need any more "awareness".
>>>
>>> The basic fact is, its yet another in a long line of conflicts in the middle
>>> east. Perhaps there's something in the water there or its the heat or they're
>>> just socially disorganised, who knows. Its sad, but at the end of the day,
>>> frankly who actually cares?
>>
>> You seem to have mis-spelt "decades of deliberate destabilisation and
>> promotion of terror groups by Western governments, including Britain,
>> for their own political ends". Clearly your own awareness could do with
>> raising ...
>
>The West wrote this book which says terrorism is God's will,
>and is forcing the Middle Easterners to read it.

Meds Mr. Brush.