Great Idea From Truckinsp

1 view

David D Ruff

Feb 22, 2004, 6:59:23 PM2/22/04
Truckinsp came up with a great idea that if we all killfile
Rookie,Roadie,Bullis, Asswipe we can find out if he is Bullis. He's now
killfiled for me. So my last statement to this idiot is I will never know if
you make week 22 so I loose.

Rocky Roads on week 20

Feb 22, 2004, 7:33:21 PM2/22/04
"David D Ruff" <sword...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Truckinsp came up with a great idea that if we all killfile
> Rookie,Roadie,Bullis

If you look at this post by truck:
Feb 22, 2004, 8:21:38 PM2/22/04

"Berry Razz" <Berry_...@newsguy.com> wrote in message
> In article <NpidnSgyFqX...@comcast.com>, David D Ruff says...
> BTW, brainless dickhead, I have this method of getting around any killfile
you
> have.
>
> Any one who believes for a second that I am "rocky roads" the wonder
rookie, has
> a few screws loose.
>
> Sincerly yours, Richard Bullis.

Wow Bullis, you seem to get off on your little fantasy of Informant and Alex
ending up in plenty of killfiles yet you sure do cry like the little boys
and girls you exploit when people put you in their killfiles. Your reaction
as always is both laughable and pathetic. Why don't you try to make
yourself feel better by telling everyone how Informant and Alex are
killfiled by everyone and make yourself look really good and morph while
doing so!

Bill Jackson

Feb 22, 2004, 9:08:17 PM2/22/04

"Walker" <nom...@here.invalid> wrote in message

> Berry Razz <Berry_...@newsguy.com> wrote in

> > In article <NpidnSgyFqX...@comcast.com>, David D Ruff says...
> >>
> > BTW, brainless dickhead, I have this method of getting around any
> > killfile you have.
> >
> > Any one who believes for a second that I am "rocky roads" the wonder
> > rookie, has a few screws loose.
> >
> > Sincerly yours, Richard Bullis.
> >

> Simply filter on "@newsguy.com"...Your socks are gone..

Or you could just do what Bullis always begs other to do with other people
like Informant and Cain, forward his MTAK's to ab...@newsguy.com and let
them deal with it. Bullis can post pretty much whatever he wants but that
stops and forcing other people to read his crap. The fact that he just
admitted that he intends to morph to avoid killfiles won't help him much
either with Newsguy.

Rocky Roads

Feb 22, 2004, 9:09:32 PM2/22/04
"Richard" <anon...@127.000> wrote in message
> This only shows off just how frickin ignorant and childish you ADULTS and
> PROFESSIONALS really are.
>
> I am not not "Rocky Roads" the smart ass know it all rookie.
>
> I do not now, nor have ever owned a sprint cell phone.
>
> Truckinsp is a frickin jackass wannabe cop and nothing more.
>
> If you put me in your killfile, along with "Rocky Roads", how ya gonna
know
> for sure who's who?
>
> I swear, the intelligence in this group is far superior to that of college
> grads with 10 degrees.

Funny.

I look forward to being in David's killfile. If I get placed in enough of
them, I'll just cancel my newsgroup provider and save $10.00 a month.

As a matter of fact, I am sort of looking forward to doing that. Just look
at how many of these threads never stay on subject and tell me MTT is worth
it.

BTW I have to pay extra for access to the newsgroups, because I could not
access any of them when using my Sprint PCS for an internet connection.

Maybe people will never know if I make it to week 22 because I might quit
posting first.

thanx

Rocky Roads

Feb 22, 2004, 9:21:20 PM2/22/04
"Bill Jackson" <jackson_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Then he would probably just move onto AOL. From what I have seen of AOL,
they do everything they can to encourage trolls and I do not know if it has
changed.

They claim they have a policy against misuse, but I have never seen them
enforce it.

thanx

Trai' La Trash

Feb 22, 2004, 11:52:22 PM2/22/04

"Rocky Roads" <NotARealEm...@sorry.org> wrote in message

> I look forward to being in David's killfile. If I get placed in enough of
> them, I'll just cancel my newsgroup provider and save $10.00 a month.
>
> As a matter of fact, I am sort of looking forward to doing that. Just
look
> at how many of these threads never stay on subject and tell me MTT is
worth
> it.
>
> BTW I have to pay extra for access to the newsgroups, because I could not
> access any of them when using my Sprint PCS for an internet connection.
>
> Maybe people will never know if I make it to week 22 because I might quit
> posting first.
>
> thanx

Ok I'm convinced now that your a lying sack of shit.
Your breath smells like doo doo.

Didn't you post you get your internet free?
Here incase you forgot what lie you told I'll re-post the post in this
thread.

Ok now entertain us and back peddle your way out of this one.

Trai'

Feb 22, 2004, 11:57:12 PM2/22/04

"Rocky Roads on week 20" <NotARealEm...@sorry.org> wrote in message

And who exactly the fuck are you again? Besides Bullis's personal
proctologist, I mean.

informant

Feb 22, 2004, 11:57:54 PM2/22/04

> In article <NpidnSgyFqX...@comcast.com>, David D Ruff says...
> >
> BTW, brainless dickhead, I have this method of getting around any killfile
you
> have.

Admission noted and archived, again.

> Any one who believes for a second that I am "rocky roads" the wonder
rookie, has
> a few screws loose.
>
> Sincerly yours, Richard Bullis.

So all those lies about your newsguy socks were just lies, weren't they
Bullis? Figure out how to use a barber chair to raise your TV yet, St00pid?

From: Berry Razz <Berry_...@newsguy.com>
Newsgroups: misc.transport.trucking
Subject: Re: Great Idea From Truckinsp
Date: 22 Feb 2004 16:46:54 -0800

Rocky Roads on week 20

Feb 23, 2004, 12:52:58 AM2/23/04
"Trai' La Trash" <YouAintS...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Didn't you post you get your internet free?
> Here incase you forgot what lie you told I'll re-post the post in this
> thread.
>
> Ok now entertain us and back peddle your way out of this one.
>
> Trai'

I remember that post and thanks for the repost.

I pay $10 a month for Sprint Vision, because I need that for getting photos
from my phone to the internet. I do not have to pay any extra for using
that Vision service to get wireless internet on my laptop.

The wireless internet using a laptop and the "Vision" service is
unsupported. It works, but if something screws up with your phone, while
you are using it, you are out of luck.

I am tempted to find something that is supported and I'd have to pay extra
for, than the way it is right now.

It is hard to use in places where it will just quit and you have to
reconnect to get it working again and sometimes it screws up the phone
itself and I have to cycle the power on that to get it working again.

I have heard, that if I use it too much, Sprint will say something about it,
maybe even stop me from using it at all, but I haven't seen anything from
them about that yet.

None of the other people, I know that use their Vision Service for wireless
internet from a laptop, have been warned either.

Let me rephrase it. I already had Unlimited Vision Service. that I have on
my Sprint phone for transferring photos.

I did not know I could use that same "Vision" service for Unlimited Wireless
Internet on my laptop. So it is like I am getting the Unlimited Wireless
Internet from my laptop for free or should I say, no extra charge.. Is that
better?

If I sounded misleading before, I am sorry.

Rocky

Bill Jackson

Feb 23, 2004, 1:32:18 AM2/23/04

> Supernews doesn't give a shit about flame wars.

Which explains why no matter how much you cry about Informant, he won't lose
his account. Unlike you I should point out.

> Neither does newsguy and most major services.
> What they do care about is the needless crossposting to unrelated groups.

No they don't, just because you cry about it doesn't make it so. However
morphing to avoid killfiles is direct abuse and looked at more harshly than
other complaints. I suspect we'll see less from you in the short time with
plenty of whining about how others do yet they never get in trouble.

> Supernews will just add another filter and informant can't crosspost.

You sure are obsessed with Supernews. Why is that?

Rocky Roads on week 20

Feb 23, 2004, 1:48:09 AM2/23/04

> Rocky Roads wrote:
> > Then he would probably just move onto AOL. From what I have seen of
AOL,
> > they do everything they can to encourage trolls and I do not know if it
> > has changed.
>
> > They claim they have a policy against misuse, but I have never seen
them
> > enforce it.
>
> > thanx
>
> How much you willin to pay me to go to aohell? Triple that and maybe I
will.
> Newsguy's "direct read news" thing makes it possible to post as any
"person"
> I care to with each post.
> So if you guys set up your filters to block "@newsguy" then you could be
> blocking some one else needlessly.

Richard, I don't care what you want to do. All I was trying to say was I've
seen people on AOL even worse than you.

If you want to keep changing your name, so what? Right now, I don't have
you killfiled anyway so it wouldn't bother me.

But, if you, or anyone else on this NG gets too bad, I'll just unsubscribe.

I have seen Supernews stop posters that used the e-mail addresses of other
posters, but that is about all I've ever seen stopped.

I doubt if anyone will be able to stop you from morphing.

Man, this NG is really getting bizarre. It is like all it is anymore is the
Killfilers and the Morphs.

thanx

TurboTrucker

Feb 23, 2004, 2:45:32 AM2/23/04
"Richard" <anon...@127.000> wrote in

> This only shows off just how frickin ignorant and childish you ADULTS
> and PROFESSIONALS really are.

The worst of what you are referring to, is a thousand times better than
what you will ever be.

> I am not not "Rocky Roads" the smart ass know it all rookie.

No...you're much worse. You're a washed up 56 year old bum, with no life,
no job, no job prospects, who spends every waking moment in front of a
computer, seeking to find some pathetic way to stir up crap with your own
brand of knowing-it-all about whatever the subject at hand you decide to
address with your ignorance, just because you graced the seat with your
stinking ass, of about fifteen or more trucks in what works out to less
than a few years of experience, taking into consideration your various
"sabbaticals". In between all of this, when you are not collecting pictures
of naked children, you are defending your sick attraction to children by
re-defining words like "pedophile" and "molesting" to justify your
sickness.

> I do not now, nor have ever owned a sprint cell phone.

That's perfectly understandable. You have no need for one for two reasons.
No one would take your call, and you never leave the trailer except to re-
stock your dwindling supply of Spaghettio's, so your land line is all you
need.

> Truckinsp is a frickin jackass wannabe cop and nothing more.

Despite your assessment, his posts and contributions speak far more in
terms of what he is, just as your posts do in kind. I don't think that
you'll find that many, if any, people that would agree with your sentiment.

> I swear, the intelligence in this group is far superior to that of
> college grads with 10 degrees.

The thing is, you'd never recognize intelligence if it slapped you upside
your ugly face with a four-by-four. You are by far, the absolute most
ignorant human being I have ever had the displeasure of encountering.

Equally disturbing is your utter, unrelenting and limited ability to
recognize that you are most unwelcome and do nothing but waste your time by
even trying to participate in this group.

But then....time is all you have left. You are devoid of any redeeming
qualities worth noting. At least while you are wasting your time in here, a
child is safe from harm from your sick fantasies that you might be tempted
to act upon.

So...feel free to keep on wasting your time.

~Tony~

realitytrucker

Feb 23, 2004, 6:36:13 AM2/23/04
"A. Cain" <noe...@there.invalid> wrote in message news:<xLf_b.8373$c33....@fe01.usenetserver.com>...

Now, that's fucking hilarious coming from YOU, Cain. You're the one
who follows Bullis around so closely that if he stopped suddenly you'd
break your nose off in his ass!

Jordon

Feb 23, 2004, 2:24:40 PM2/23/04

"Berry Razz" wrote

> BTW, brainless dickhead, I have this method of
> getting around any killfile you have.
>
> Sincerly yours, Richard Bullis.

Sure, up until the point we decide that there isn't
anyone else at newsguy but you, and shit-can every
thing.

Jordon

PirateJohn

Feb 23, 2004, 4:39:16 PM2/23/04
>> Truckinsp is a frickin jackass wannabe cop and nothing more.

I kill filed him several months ago. It didn't take more than a few inquiries
to realize that he was either a complete and total fraud, or some really green
gung ho beginner cop. In fact, when I mentioned some of his comments to
legitimate diesel cops that started calling him Barney Fife.

Truckinsp's advice is generally worth about what you pay for it.

~~~
"Yeah, and that's why it's still a mystery to me
why some people live like they do.
So many nice things happenin' out there,
they never even seen the clues." -- Jimmy Buffett, "Migration"

A. Cain

Feb 23, 2004, 5:02:26 PM2/23/04

"Richard" <anon...@127.000> wrote in message
> David D Ruff wrote:
>
> This only shows off just how frickin ignorant and childish you ADULTS and
> PROFESSIONALS really are.

Both classes of people you have no interest in with the feeling being
mutual, Bullis.

> I am not not "Rocky Roads" the smart ass know it all rookie.

No, but the two of you do seem to share a similar brain stem.

> I do not now, nor have ever owned a sprint cell phone.

Of course not. That requires money.

> Truckinsp is a frickin jackass wannabe cop and nothing more.

But he still makes more money and sense than you, Bullis.

> If you put me in your killfile, along with "Rocky Roads", how ya gonna
know
> for sure who's who?

It is rather difficult to tell now what with both of you being nymshifting
idiots and all.

> I swear, the intelligence in this group is far superior to that of college
> grads with 10 degrees.

The definition of "irony" escapes you, doesn't it st00pid?

A. Cain

Feb 23, 2004, 5:07:02 PM2/23/04

"Bill Jackson" <jackson_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

That was part of what cost him his Supernews access and resulted in his
banishment from them for life. It was several things, including him
telling the administrators that they couldn't do anything about him
nymshifting or downloading child pornography while on their servers, but his
admittance that he was going to nymshift to prove he was right and they were
wrong was one of the things that lead to his getting a swift kick in his
cyberass from them and the admins telling him he's banned for life.

A. Cain

Feb 23, 2004, 5:09:13 PM2/23/04

"Richard" <anon...@127.000> wrote in message
> How much you willin to pay me to go to aohell?

Nobody will be paying you anything, st00pid. If you want money, ask your
shit-for-brains brother.

> Triple that and maybe I will.

Yea because everyone knows the AOYell chat rooms are the perfect places for
pedophiles to congregate, right?

> Newsguy's "direct read news" thing makes it possible to post as any
"person"
> I care to with each post.

It's called "nymshifting," and it got you banished from Supernews. Are you
looking to repeat history with Newsguy?

> So if you guys set up your filters to block "@newsguy" then you could be
> blocking some one else needlessly.

So basically what you are saying is that innocent people have to suffer
because you're a nymshifting asshole.

From: "Richard" <anon...@127.000>
Newsgroups: misc.transport.trucking
Subject: Re: intends to morph
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 23:45:53 -0600

A. Cain

Feb 23, 2004, 5:13:39 PM2/23/04

"Richard" <anon...@127.000> wrote in message
> Supernews doesn't give a shit about flame wars.

That's why they kicked you off their servers, right?

> Neither does newsguy and most major services.

I haven't seen such a blatant lie since the Clinton adminstration, Bullis.

> What they do care about is the needless crossposting to unrelated groups.

> Supernews will just add another filter and informant can't crosspost.

Why would Supernews add anything, st00pid? They don't listen to you
anymore. That's why you try to get others to do your dirty work, remember?

A. Cain

Feb 23, 2004, 5:14:45 PM2/23/04

"Bill Jackson" <jackson_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Because he tried to tell them what they could and could not do and they
responded with "whatever" and booted him off for life. Literally for
life -- there's no way he can get back on. He snuck into them again about a
month or so ago and lasted all of 48 hours with the account.

TurboTrucker

Feb 23, 2004, 5:44:23 PM2/23/04
pirat...@aol.comNOSPAM (PirateJohn) wrote in

> I kill filed him several months ago. It didn't take more than a few
> inquiries to realize that he was either a complete and total fraud, or
> some really green gung ho beginner cop. In fact, when I mentioned
> some of his comments to legitimate diesel cops that started calling
> him Barney Fife.

Yeah...yeah....yeah....you've lied about all of this before. You did
nothing of the sort, and your distaste for Truckinsp stems from him royally
running your crap into the ground, where it came from.

> Truckinsp's advice is generally worth about what you pay for it.

Do you really think you're fooling anyone? People with a brain know who's
comments and insight are worth consideration, and whose is not.

Anyone who can't defend their positions usually take up a discourse like
you have repeatedly done, which is rather laughable for someone who is
supposed to be an adult.

Try acting like one for a change, and if you know you are right, then take
the time to defend it credibly, or apologize and retract when you are
clearly proven to be in error.

It's no shame to be wrong, but it sure is a shame to be proven wrong, and
to offer childish comments, especially when the evidence out there clearly
shows that you were wrong.

Grow up...and try to be a man.

~Tony~

Joe Galea

Feb 23, 2004, 6:27:53 PM2/23/04

"A. Cain" <noe...@there.invalid> wrote in message

Seriously, please stop cross-posting to MTR.

A. Cain

Feb 23, 2004, 6:56:15 PM2/23/04

"Joe Galea" <jgal...@ufl.edu> wrote in message

When Bullis stops making idiotic posts in there, perhaps. I'll try to
leave MTR out of it for awhile but as long as st00pid is screaming in there
about his misguided advice being taken as the babblings of an idiot, it
won't be forthcoming.

realitytrucker

Feb 24, 2004, 2:23:42 AM2/24/04
pirat...@aol.comNOSPAM (PirateJohn) wrote in message news:<20040223163916...@mb-m19.aol.com>...

> >> Truckinsp is a frickin jackass wannabe cop and nothing more.
> >>

> I kill filed him several months ago. It didn't take more than a few inquiries
> to realize that he was either a complete and total fraud, or some really green
> gung ho beginner cop. > Truckinsp's advice is generally worth about what you pay for it.

Horseshit! Truckinsp and Dave Smith have contributed far more
beneficial info to this group than most anyone else. What positive
contribution have YOU posted lately?

> In fact, when I mentioned some of his comments to
> legitimate diesel cops that started calling him Barney Fife.

Was this before or after you slipped them the cash to let you slide on
the inspection?

Amy D

Feb 24, 2004, 9:59:19 PM2/24/04
Cool..have I been killfiled??? By a truckinsp??? I don't ever remember
being killfiled before. :) I have been banned from a housewives
newsgroup before -- ironically, it was called "house of chaos"..... :)

amy

Amy D

Feb 24, 2004, 10:06:07 PM2/24/04

TurboTrucker wrote:

LMFAO.

amy

Amy D

Feb 24, 2004, 10:07:01 PM2/24/04
Dave is on the absolute up and up. My husband is still trying to figure
out what the fuck a "truck inspector" is.....

amy

truckinsp

Feb 24, 2004, 10:21:05 PM2/24/04
LOLOLOL..... No, you haven't been killfiled, Amy.......
"Amy D" <amy...@joimail.com> wrote in message

truckinsp

Feb 24, 2004, 10:46:18 PM2/24/04
LOLOLOL....keep trying, Amy.....

"Amy D" <amy...@joimail.com> wrote in message

A. Cain

Feb 24, 2004, 11:09:33 PM2/24/04

"Amy D" <amy...@joimail.com> wrote in message
> Dave is on the absolute up and up. My husband is still trying to figure
> out what the fuck a "truck inspector" is.....

Offhand, I'd say it would be someone who inspects trucks.

But that's just me.

Amy D

Feb 24, 2004, 11:30:44 PM2/24/04
Okay, then, you want to try one more time to explain to me to explain to
my husband what a "truck inspector" is? :)

Never mind....probably not a good time....I can't even explain to him
about how kissing the bartender at Mardi Gras that was holding the "free
potty pass" was "nothing".... :)

amy

A. Cain

Feb 25, 2004, 12:22:24 AM2/25/04

> Okay, then, you want to try one more time to explain to me to explain to
> my husband what a "truck inspector" is? :)
>
> Never mind....probably not a good time....I can't even explain to him
> about how kissing the bartender at Mardi Gras that was holding the "free
> potty pass" was "nothing".... :)
>
> amy

So you are admitting to cheating on your husband?

TurboTrucker

Feb 28, 2004, 4:41:59 AM2/28/04
Amy D <amy...@joimail.com> wrote in

> Dave is on the absolute up and up. My husband is still trying to
> figure out what the fuck a "truck inspector" is.....

One who ONLY inspects trucks for a living....

The nation is full of them. Surely he has run across a few of them.

~Tony~

truckinsp

Feb 28, 2004, 5:37:45 AM2/28/04

"TurboTrucker" <Dr...@nospam.net> wrote in message

Not quite Tony, I do other things as well, however a large portion of my
salary is paid out of MCSAP funds (funds from FMCSA....I'm like a "bargain"
employee....I do a lot of what the Feds do, I just don't get paid as much)
so I do a large portion of my job doing truck inspections, compliance
reviews, safety audits and educational outreach. I do still have many
responsibilities for the state patrol and still wear the uniform and drive
the marked vehicle, however.

Yea, I'm sure Ron has seen us out there....Amy is just
being...well....Amy.......

TurboTrucker

Feb 28, 2004, 6:26:37 AM2/28/04
"truckinsp" <truckinsp@ nowhere.com> wrote in

> Not quite Tony, I do other things as well, however a large portion of
> my salary is paid out of MCSAP funds (funds from FMCSA....I'm like a
> "bargain" employee....I do a lot of what the Feds do, I just don't get
> paid as much) so I do a large portion of my job doing truck
> inspections, compliance reviews, safety audits and educational
> outreach. I do still have many responsibilities for the state patrol
> and still wear the uniform and drive the marked vehicle, however.

My response was not in any way to diminish the job that you do or scope of
authority. It was to illustrate the simplicity of the issue. I just find it
extremely hard to swallow that Ron wouldn't have a clue, or Amy for that
matter, what a "truck inspector" was, or might begin to consist of.

Of course you have revealed this before, and I was aware of it.

To me, it's like someone who works at McDonald's asking what a french fry
is.

You would agree that an officer who routinely works exclusively at a truck
scale and performs all level inspections, could be described as a "truck
inspector"...right?

~Tony~

truckinsp

Feb 28, 2004, 9:02:59 AM2/28/04

> You would agree that an officer who routinely works exclusively at a truck
> scale and performs all level inspections, could be described as a "truck
> inspector"...right?
>
> ~Tony~

Absolutely right! >

Ye Olde Dave

Feb 28, 2004, 2:27:48 PM2/28/04
>Subject: Re: the smart ass know it all rookie
>From: pirat...@aol.comNOSPAM

>Truckinsp's advice is generally worth about what you pay for it.

Which, under different circumstances, could be rather costly, I'd betcha.
Seems a bit less to pay for monthly access to the net then for access to a
cell.... or should I say from a cell?<G>

You're never gonna believe this sir but...
When you ship it late
It'll still be late when I get it there...

Ye Olde Dave

Feb 28, 2004, 2:31:53 PM2/28/04
>Subject: Re: the smart ass know it all rookie
>From: "truckinsp" truc...@nowhere.com
>Date: 02/28/2004 9:02 AM Eastern Standard Time
>performs all level inspections, could be described as a "truck
>> inspector"...right?
>>
>> ~Tony~
>
>Absolutely right! >

Hey, who said we truckdrivers were dumb? It's hard to slip something by us
buddy..... no matter how obscure.

Roadwytch

Feb 28, 2004, 6:10:55 PM2/28/04
"Hey, who said we truckdrivers were dumb? It's hard to slip something by us
buddy..... no matter how obscure."

Hey...
That was me that said that but that was supposed to be between us.......

Roadie

--
~Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in

"Ye Olde Dave" <ttru...@aol.com.org.gov> wrote in message

Amy D

Mar 3, 2004, 8:07:30 PM3/3/04

TurboTrucker wrote:

No. There is DOT whom truckinsp claims he is not. He is "fed"....what
is that? Never run into one. He works "at" the scalehouse but not
"for" the scalehouse. There are LEO's with DOT training and
certification...not truckinsp...who "only" inspects trucks for a living.
So no, we/he has NEVER run into anyone who works at a scalehouse
separate from the DOT and "only inspects trucks for a living". Has
anyone else run into one?

amy

TurboTrucker

Mar 21, 2004, 5:41:43 PM3/21/04

> No. There is DOT whom truckinsp claims he is not. He is "fed"....what
> is that? Never run into one. He works "at" the scalehouse but not
> "for" the scalehouse. There are LEO's with DOT training and
> certification...not truckinsp...who "only" inspects trucks for a living.
> So no, we/he has NEVER run into anyone who works at a scalehouse
> separate from the DOT and "only inspects trucks for a living". Has
> anyone else run into one?

I don't recall him claiming to be "fed"....

~Tony~

truckinsp

Mar 21, 2004, 6:31:35 PM3/21/04

>~Tony~

Nope, I never claimed to be a Fed although most of my salary comes from
Federal MCSAP funds....I am a member of the highway patrol and inspect
trucks as part of my job....and that is all I have ever claimed to do....Amy
obviously has problems interpreting what she reads....

But, as to her claims that she's never seen a Fed who only inspects
trucks.....she ought to get a look at the Federal border guys...they are
Feds and they inspect trucks......and as to her claim that she's never seen
anyone at a state DOT scale separate from the state DOT that inspects
trucks........since my Feds have to get at least 32 truck inspections, 8
cargo tank inspections, and 8 hazardous materials inspections a year, they
often show up at the scales to inspect trucks and I guarantee that it is the
same in other states.....and in my travels, I've often seen LOTS of other
state highway patrol officers working out of scales, they too have to keep
up their certifications or they have to call out a truck inspector every
time they respond to a commercial vehicle crash....it is MUCH safer than
pulling trucks over on the highways for an inspection.....I'm beginning to
doubt that Amy's ever been at a scale or paid attention when she was.....I
think truckstops are more her thing.....seems to be where she gets most of
her information.....

Amy D

Mar 21, 2004, 9:23:39 PM3/21/04

Grow some balls, truckinsp. THAT is the best explanation you have given
in the repeated times I have asked you. So......as I asked you the
FIRST time....you are a state trooper with DOT patch......which is also
the only LEO my husband will show logs to <outside of bonafide DOT>
......call him what you want.

I know border patrol....they are "border patrol"...clearly marked...of
course they work out of scales or wherever they want....shoot, border
patrol is one of the highest authorities in the US....it's always
bizarre to see them in say....Tennessee...... :) You NEVER stated you
were border patrol.

You, my friend....I used to have alot of respect for.....but you have
turned into an asshole and if you find yourself having "clashes" with
truckdrivers you need to look in the mirror. Monkey see....monkey do....

We have NO PROBLEM with a state trooper wearing a patch. I stated it
FIRST POST to you....you convoluted the description of your job....don't
blame me for having comprehension problems. I clearly stated...."Are
you a state trooper with a DOT patch?"

amy

X715

Mar 21, 2004, 9:50:28 PM3/21/04

> We have NO PROBLEM with a state trooper wearing a patch. I stated it
> FIRST POST to you....you convoluted the description of your job....don't
> blame me for having comprehension problems. I clearly stated...."Are
> you a state trooper with a DOT patch?"

Like truck drivers don't like some of the "names" people have attached to
them, those of us that are working for the State Police don't particulary
like being dubbed "DOT". If I am addressed by that name, I politely point
out that I don't work for the DOT, the patch on my shoulder says State
Patrol. And I know that comment will set some folks off, but I spent a good
chunk of my life at the Academy earning that patch, so I at least deserve
not to be called the "DOT" :)

As far as Federal Officers in Scales, they spend a lot of time at the scale
I supervise, along with time out on the road with my guys that work the
road. If a FMCSA Officer requests a log book, it must be handed over. The
Feds here wear a blue two piece "wash and wear" type of uniform and carry
identification for anyone that doesn't believe they are real. They inspect
equipment in white coveralls (who would crawl else would crawl under a truck
in white, they come out looking like a q-tip dipped in a tin of axle
grease).

--
X715(at)truckcop.org
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do

Amy D

Mar 21, 2004, 10:05:05 PM3/21/04

X715 wrote:

A DOT patch is an 8-hour course in Alabama......I think I'm missing the
point of your post. :) Sorry!

amy

Amy D

Mar 21, 2004, 10:10:59 PM3/21/04

Amy D wrote:

Oops, sorry, re-read your post. You prefer to be addressed as state
trooper not "trooper with DOT patch". :) No offense! Contrary to
truckinsp's belief we have NO PROBLEMS with authority. Unless Barney
Fife wants to read logs. Shoot, his logs are squeaky clean and he still
won't read them if he doesn't have "the patch". :)

amy

truckinsp

Mar 21, 2004, 11:27:15 PM3/21/04
>A DOT patch is an 8-hour course in Alabama......I think I'm missing the
>point of your post. :) Sorry!

>amy

More "truckstop knowledge"? The CVSA course takes 2 weeks, cargo tanks
takes 1 week, hazmat takes 1 week......I REALLY am not sure what a "DOT
Patch" is and why it takes 8 hours to learn, but I'm sure you can
elaborate......

truckinsp

Mar 21, 2004, 11:35:40 PM3/21/04