Best Lot lizards

Dan Cambridge

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99
Where in this vast USA is the truckstops with the best lot lizards ?

K Mullins

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99
Your part of the problem not the solution.

--
Stop!!! paying $.25 cpm to talk to your
sweetie. Cut your phone costs
Dan Cambridge <cambr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Robert Evans

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99
Amen

--

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!!!

Robert Evans
Millen, Ga

Moonrock64

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99
Cambridge13 wrote:

>Where in this vast USA is the truckstops with the best lot lizards ?

You mean to tell us, you havent found any good ones yet??? Maybe you are
learning what the rest of us have known all along.
There are NO good lot lizards anywhere in the USA. Have you forgot they spread
AIDS and other diseases, not to mention rob and stab and even shoot other
drivers when they dont get what they want (Money).
They dont want to mess with your filthy flonges anymore than they want to be
arrested?? They are trash, and only trash would lower themselves to be
involved with such pathetic individuals.
This industry needs to be cleaned up and until drivers like yourself wake and
smell the (body odor) I mean coffee. This industry will always be looked down
on.

Another O/O for change.

TRND 4

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99
>Where in this vast USA is the truckstops with the best lot lizards ?

That is a question you must answer from first hand experience. By the time you
figure that out you'll more than likely have one foot in the grave or only one
foot out.

Retread
Ret...@truckmail.com
Ret...@truckmail.com
So what is the solution?

Bart Coker

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99
Lighten up guys! To answere your question, they are everwhere, just wait they will
find you.

Moonrock64 wrote:

> Cambridge13 wrote:
>
> >Where in this vast USA is the truckstops with the best lot lizards ?

raf...@cetlink.net

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99
The one your mother works in.

Dan Cambridge <cambr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

K Mullins

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99
Lighten up? Lighten up? I don't think so. The best thing for you guys that
need to relieve that kind of pressure is wait till you get home to your wife
or G/F and if you don't have one it's alot cheaper, healthier, and safer to
Jack off.

K Mullins

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99
Uhmm what's a flonge??

montana

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99
It is a a fact! just be damned good and tired aftera rough day nad getintoa
good sound sleep-they'll find you-in t/s and now more frequently in reast
areas and pulloffs. And if you happen to be a female, they mostly don't
care-they tell you they go both ways or offer to find a man. They are good
people to avoid. I've sen them go from one truck directly into another
without a trip to the bathroom-YUK!!!

Dixieblume

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
>Lighten up guys! To answere your question, they are everwhere, just wait they
>will
>find you.

.... especially after you have just fallen asleep.

tscottme

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
The best Lot Lizards are at the Big Stop Truck Stop go past the Military
Intelligence building, turn left at the jumbo shrimp warehouse, turn
right beside the Beetle Radiator franchise. You'll see the Clinton
Foreign Policy in the parking lot.

--
Scott Methvin

"The entire Balkans aren't worth the bones of one
dead soldier" Kaiser Wilhelm

Gunney

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Very well said Mr. Mullins !!

Gunney

K Mullins wrote in message <7eb53r$fcf$1...@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>...

>Your part of the problem not the solution.
>
>--
>Stop!!! paying $.25 cpm to talk to your
>sweetie. Cut your phone costs
>Use a cheap 9.9 cpm calling card
>Also available are 6.9 LD home rates
>Internet access, 1-800 #'s
>for details go to http://ld.net/6.9/callcheapnow
>-----------------------------------------|
> K Mullins aka:2step |
> http://truckdriver.tsx.org |
> K.R.M...@worldnet.att.net |
>-----------------------------------------|

GW333

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
I'm surprised that no one recommended the waitress at I-80 Exit 19 in PA.
hehehe

Greggo (aka Flattop)

HornycplPA

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
she is not a lot lizard,i just set her up with guys once in a while.she don't
know about it until she is getting it from 2 at once.

EPowers103

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
I usually find the best (jokingly) lot lizard I can find is my gorgeous
occasional travelling companion/wife that keeps my bed warm, my clothes
washed, my paperwork up to date, my log legal, and me well fed. She dosen't
cost much, dosen't complain too often, and keeps me out of trouble.

darkstar dancer

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
I have to put in my $50.00 worth on this one guys....on April 1 on I-77
I made the mistake of stopping at a well known truck stop...why a
mistake..I went in to get a large iced tea to go ... I was there no more
than 10 minutes I was asked out to the "big rig" to have a good time by
5 different guys...I was offered $100.00 at one point...one guy followed
me into the parking lot..Thank God a friend was there fueling...WHY??
We laughed so much a few minutes later...he said it was my big hooters,
well dressed lookes, and that sexy voice of mine...he said it was an
honest mistake by some very lonely men...guys..I 'm a driver to..it
made me feel like trash..I know it goes with the territory but for
goodness sake ....there's some guys that keep the lot lizard population
growing...STOP IT...Before you KILL the ones you left at home...AIDS is
rampant out here.. there is no cure...and PLEASE use your brain not your
#### to think with..GEESE

Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the
courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of
those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Bart Coker

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Damn, so hostile, so bitter. Do you have desires for your mother?

raf...@cetlink.net wrote:

> The one your mother works in.

Bart Coker

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Well per your normal stance, you have desided whats best for the rest. It must
be tiring to make all the rules all the time! Geeeeez

Bart Coker

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
'Cause most of them had their heads up their ass, and took this way to
seriously!

dsg5

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
>>Where in this vast USA is the truckstops with the best lot lizards ?

< s n i p >

> They dont want to mess with your filthy flonges anymore than they want to
be
>arrested?? They are trash, and only trash would lower themselves to be
>involved with such pathetic individuals.

Gotta disagree with ya . . . no human being is "trash," IMHO. We're
all merely human, that's all . . . some folks get dealt a bad hand at birth,
others get a silver spoon. Some are born geniuses, others get learning
disabilities . . . but some folks just need more help to overcome their
problems than others.
It doesn't help to berate 'em. "Society folks" look down on drivers
as "trash" 'cause they don't meet their arbitrary standards. No need to
imitate their mistake.
People are people . . . good, bad, miserable, obnoxious, and
indifferent. We are what we are.
But you already knew this . . .
JMHO,
--dsg

Moonrock64

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
ds...@flash.net wrote:

>Gotta disagree with ya . . . no human being is "trash," IMHO. We're
>all merely human, that's all . . . some folks get dealt a bad hand at birth,
>others get a silver spoon. Some are born geniuses, others get learning
>disabilities . . . but some folks just need more help to overcome their
>problems than others.
> It doesn't help to berate 'em. "Society folks" look down on drivers
>as "trash" 'cause they don't meet their arbitrary standards. No need to
>imitate their mistake.
> People are people . . . good, bad, miserable, obnoxious, and
>indifferent. We are what we are.
> But you already knew this . . .

So just because some people get dealt a bad hand or have problems that is
an excuse to become a lot lizard and sell your ass for a few bucks and continue
the explosion of diseases that run rampant in this country. Which in turn
destroys many other lives and since there life has been given a bad hand they
now have the right to become lot lizards as well and sell their ass for a few
bucks and continue to destroy even more lives. Same cycle over and over
again.....
It all boils down to self respect, discipline and concern for others, which
is absent in todays society. That is the real problem. You dont care what the
lot lizards do because you probably have dates with them. You say were merely
human and some are dealt bad hands.
Have you forgot we live in the US. We have the best of things here. I see
people in Kosovo who have absolutely nothing and they are not reducing
themselves to the gutter life of a lot lizard.

Another O/O for change.

Driver5150

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
> People are people . . . good, bad, miserable, obnoxious, and
>indifferent. We are what we are.
> But you already knew this . . .

We all must start somewhere. As people we CAN change if we want.
We need NOT be condemned to lead wasted meaningless lives. We can educate
ourselves. We can move on, learn new ways and methods of improving our lot
in life, and helping others to do the same along the way. We can set goals.
We can better ourselves if we desire. IMHO....

Rob
Drive safely and practice good citizenship

Bart Coker

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
I can only hope that you are met with more understanding than you are willing to
give. It always amazes me the lack of consideration people are willing or able to
give to another human being. Little digs like "your probally dating one" only
proves my point and helps to make you look like what you are.

Moonrock64 wrote:

> ds...@flash.net wrote:
>
> >Gotta disagree with ya . . . no human being is "trash," IMHO. We're
> >all merely human, that's all . . . some folks get dealt a bad hand at birth,
> >others get a silver spoon. Some are born geniuses, others get learning
> >disabilities . . . but some folks just need more help to overcome their
> >problems than others.
> > It doesn't help to berate 'em. "Society folks" look down on drivers
> >as "trash" 'cause they don't meet their arbitrary standards. No need to
> >imitate their mistake.

> > People are people . . . good, bad, miserable, obnoxious, and
> >indifferent. We are what we are.
> > But you already knew this . . .

Gene Speed

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99

K Mullins wrote:

> Lighten up? Lighten up? I don't think so. The best thing for you guys that
> need to relieve that kind of pressure is wait till you get home to your wife
> or G/F and if you don't have one it's alot cheaper, healthier, and safer to
> Jack off.

Speaking as one, you should know Mr. Mullins aka Father Mullins.

Gene Speed

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99

Dan Cambridge wrote:

> Where in this vast USA is the truckstops with the best lot lizards ?

I don't know what all the fuss is about over this postbut I for one
would say that the "Best Lot Lizards"
are probally found more often in the desert southwest,
I'm not closed minded to other peoples opinions on this
matter but it would seem more logical that lizards would
be abundant there because of the habitat. In the north
central and northeast regions I have not had the oppurtunity
of seeing any lizards on the lots but maybe it's still early
in the season?

Runway

Bart Coker

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
LMAO, finally someone with a sence of humor!

leonard smith

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
You are right, lot lizards are made not born. You make decisions about what
you will do with your life and this is no doubt one of the worst. I have
been around a lot of whores in my life, (been a cab driver for six years)
but the lot lizards are a class unto themselves. They are trashy, filthy
women and not one of them would I consider having in my truck for any
reason.

It is uncanny how they can find you. I had one hit on me when I was broke
down on the highway in Memphis. They are circling buzzards.

leonard

dsg5 <ds...@flash.net> wrote in message

> Gotta disagree with ya . . . no human being is "trash," IMHO. We're
> all merely human, that's all . . . some folks get dealt a bad hand at
birth,
> others get a silver spoon. Some are born geniuses, others get learning
> disabilities . . . but some folks just need more help to overcome their
> problems than others.
> It doesn't help to berate 'em. "Society folks" look down on drivers
> as "trash" 'cause they don't meet their arbitrary standards. No need to
> imitate their mistake.
> People are people . . . good, bad, miserable, obnoxious, and
> indifferent. We are what we are.
> But you already knew this . . .

> JMHO,
> --dsg

leonard smith

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Maybe she is the one that works the rest area between exits 15-16 ;)
GW333 <gw...@aol.com.nospam> wrote in message

K Mullins

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
So tell me which stance is better?
cheating on your wife with some fat slob in a truckstop to give yourself
what...... 2 seconds of pleasure? spreading disease, causing divorces.
Or being able to control yourself and keep the convenant you have with your
wife and kids?
I'd really love to hear you defend this.

K Mullins

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99

Bart Coker <ebc...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> I can only hope that you are met with more understanding than you are
willing to
> give. It always amazes me the lack of consideration people are willing or
able to
> give to another human being. Little digs like "your probally dating one"
only
> proves my point and helps to make you look like what you are.

I think understanding and consideration fall into the same group as respect
you earn it it's not a given.
I agree with you that what Moonrock said proves what he is. A decent person,
disgusted with the goings on in this country today, that knows why certain
people stand up for such actions.
And no we'll not leave...... we'll change it!

K Mullins

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
So it's not a serious problem? So aids is like the Y2K exaggeration? hmmmmm

> 'Cause most of them had their heads up their ass, and took this way to
> seriously!

K Mullins

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
What kind of person would defend such actions unless they were involved with
them. Do you understand what your portraying here? Your letting everyone
know that being a lot lizard is okay..... how can you reasonably and
rationally defend that? Is it the same legalese that let O.J. and Clinton
off the hook with no repercussion?

> Damn, so hostile, so bitter. Do you have desires for your mother?
>
> raf...@cetlink.net wrote:
>
> > The one your mother works in.

K Mullins

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Yea......brush a serious topic under the rug...... and you wonder why people
think of us as they do.

> LMAO, finally someone with a sence of humor!
>
> Gene Speed wrote:
>
> > Dan Cambridge wrote:
> >
> > > Where in this vast USA is the truckstops with the best lot lizards ?

Bart Coker

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
After having been in the industry for nearly all my 35 years of life, i.e. my
father owning his own company, my uncles being on the road, I find people think
of this industry no worse nor better than any other. If your own prejudices and
insecurities surface to this degree, I wonder if professional help might not be
in order.

Bart Coker

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
I do not have a wife or kids, so what covenant have I broken. If I chose to
release my energy in a purely self gratifying way whose business is it? I, as an
adult do not have to explain my decisions to anyone, nor must I answer to the
moral police. Just to set the record straight, I have never needed to use the
services of a lot lizard, but I am not so self righteous to lash out against
those who do or those who practices the trade.

K Mullins wrote:

> So tell me which stance is better?
> cheating on your wife with some fat slob in a truckstop to give yourself
> what...... 2 seconds of pleasure? spreading disease, causing divorces.
> Or being able to control yourself and keep the convenant you have with your
> wife and kids?
> I'd really love to hear you defend this.

K Mullins

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Oh. So the fact that a pain relief medicine... zomig is it? is using a
picture of a truck to advertise a big pain, The movies portraying
truckdrivers as wacked out loonies or fat slobs, A major Jean manufacturer
doesn't want their product on our backsides doesn't convey to you how we are
looked upon in these days? And these examples are no worse than the past?
When I was riding around with my uncle and grandfather......none of this
was happening.

K Mullins

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Maybe you should.....then maybe thousands of people would be spared the
worse case scenario...... death!

Bart Coker

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
LMAO oh God, good one John.

John Kunkel wrote:

> K Mullins wrote:
> >
> > So tell me which stance is better?
> > cheating on your wife with some fat slob in a truckstop to give yourself
> > what...... 2 seconds of pleasure?
>

> Two seconds? Hmm. Masters & Johnson have some techniques for treating
> premature ejaculation. Check your library.
> John

John Kunkel

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99

FASTM...@webtv.net

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
i've only been driving for a little less than a year and I've yet to see
a "lot lizard". I've run to Chicago, New York, Atlanta, Dallas, and
everywhere in between. Is this a big misconception of the lifestyles of
truck drivers. I figured that I'd seen atleast one by now.

Bart Coker

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Finally some thoughtful insights.

Tony wrote:

> Moonrock64 wrote:
>
> > So just because some people get dealt a bad hand or have problems that is
> > an excuse to become a lot lizard and sell your ass for a few bucks and continue
> > the explosion of diseases that run rampant in this country.
>

> It's not JUST lot lizards that spread diseases...going to your local
> bar, taking home a 'freebee' could result in the same result.
>
> Any time you have sex with a new person, you are risking that chance....
>
> it's called adultry.....

> > It all boils down to self respect, discipline and concern for others, which
> > is absent in todays society. That is the real problem.
>

> Yep...a very true statement!!

> > Have you forgot we live in the US. We have the best of things here. I see
> > people in Kosovo who have absolutely nothing and they are not reducing
> > themselves to the gutter life of a lot lizard.
> >

> That is a biased statement...You live here...
>
> How in the hell can you presume to know what those people over in Kosovo
> are doing? I'll bet prostitiution is as big a problem if not
> more...BECAUSE they have nothing....
>
> ~Tony~

Gene Speed

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99

K Mullins wrote:

> So tell me which stance is better?
> cheating on your wife with some fat slob in a truckstop to give yourself

> what...... 2 seconds of pleasure? spreading disease, causing divorces.
> Or being able to control yourself and keep the convenant you have with your
> wife and kids?
> I'd really love to hear you defend this.

Is it possible to have your head stuck up your own
ass so far you that you have done it twice? Why
do you worry about so much petty crap? If your
just gonna poke your old lady that's fine, how does
this affect you in that case? I know; another trucker
who bopped a lot lizard might accidentally bleed on
your open wound is that it?
We know, you have morals, it doesn't
grant you the right to inflict them upon others though.
Thanks for making it clear to us that you are faithful
to your wife, I'm sure we all needed to know that
so that we wouldn't get the wrong idea about you.
Or was it that you were scared we thought you might
be an adulterer? And just in case you take this down
another road; I am not advocating sex with lot lizards,
I am advocating that you worry too much about other
peoples decisions.

Runway

Gene Speed

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99

K Mullins wrote: (clipped)

> And no we'll not leave...... we'll change it!

Now that scares me worse than a snaggle
toothed, unbathed, smelly, ol' lot lizard!

Just as you don't want lot lizards some people
do, it doesn't make either position correct, it
just means you can only be responsible for
yourself and wake up one morning realizing
that you don't have to be responsible for
the whole world. I pity the task you have
envisioned for yourself K. Mullins, but that's
your decision isn't it? I just wonder if you
can keep all the sanctimonious promises
you have chosen and still have time for
a normal life?

Runway

Gene Speed

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99

K Mullins wrote:

> Yea......brush a serious topic under the rug...... and you wonder why people
> think of us as they do.

I don't care what people think of you or the next guy, this is not
a serious topic, and I certainly don't like being lumped into
the same category with you as in your reference to "we".
I am me and you are you, "we" doesn't exist and I am not
repsonsible for the existance of lot lizards or the men who
who desire them. Most importntly though, I am not responsible
for telling anyone on how to make their decisions.

Runway

Tony

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
Gene Speed wrote:

> Speaking as one, you should know Mr. Mullins aka Father Mullins.

Well so the hell do I....anyone who is so desperate as to PAY for sex,
and has no control over their sexual urges, is no better than a dog,
which is what separates us from the animals...they do not know any
better...

~Tony~

Tony

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
leonard smith wrote:

> You are right, lot lizards are made not born. You make decisions about what
> you will do with your life and this is no doubt one of the worst. I have
> been around a lot of whores in my life, (been a cab driver for six years)
> but the lot lizards are a class unto themselves. They are trashy, filthy
> women and not one of them would I consider having in my truck for any
> reason.
>
> It is uncanny how they can find you. I had one hit on me when I was broke
> down on the highway in Memphis. They are circling buzzards.
>
> leonard

If there were not a demand for their services....the supply would dry
up...

~Tony~

Bart Coker

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
Doggy style is great.

Tony

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
Bart Coker wrote:

> I can only hope that you are met with more understanding than you are willing to
> give. It always amazes me the lack of consideration people are willing or able to
> give to another human being. Little digs like "your probally dating one" only
> proves my point and helps to make you look like what you are.

What exactly did he say? What is he defending? I'm lost....

~Tony~

Tony

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

Tony

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
K Mullins wrote:

> So tell me which stance is better?
> cheating on your wife with some fat slob in a truckstop to give yourself
> what...... 2 seconds of pleasure? spreading disease, causing divorces.
> Or being able to control yourself and keep the convenant you have with your
> wife and kids?
> I'd really love to hear you defend this.

Hey..K...I know the art of self love all too well.....manual
manipulation is an art!!!

~Tony~

Bart Coker

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
He was stating that lot lizards are less than human. That they deserved whatever they
get in life because they have not or can not lift themselves up. In other words he was
showing any lack of compassion or concern. Much easier to pass judgment than to try to
help.
bartman

Bart Coker

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
Aint it the truth, lol

Tony

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
Bart Coker wrote:

> I do not have a wife or kids, so what covenant have I broken.

How about the biblical law of adultry?

> If I chose to
> release my energy in a purely self gratifying way whose business is it?

Release your energy? ids that some sort of metaphor? Are you so selfish,
that you don't care if she has an orgasm too?

> I, as an
> adult do not have to explain my decisions to anyone,

nope...you sure don't...but you did..

> nor must I answer to the
> moral police.

No...but the local police might rquire one...

> Just to set the record straight, I have never needed to use the
> services of a lot lizard, but I am not so self righteous to lash out against
> those who do or those who practices the trade.

So...let me get this straight...you won't lash out against it...but you
WILL defend it?....and you DON'T do it....yeah...and I've never cheated
on my taxes...

~Tony~

Bart Coker

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
Before I turn in for the night, just wondering how you sleep with your head
up mullins ass?

Tony wrote:

> Bart Coker wrote:
>
> > I find people think
> > of this industry no worse nor better than any other.
>

> While you may be right...since this is a group geared to OUR profession,
> you don't have problem if we discuss ways to improve it, do you?

> > If your own prejudices and
> > insecurities surface to this degree,
>

> Huh?...where did this come from? K is one of the good guys....

> > I wonder if professional help might not be
> > in order.
> >

> well I don't know....where do you live?...I'll consult my therapist and
> see if he can recommend you one...
>
> ~Tony~

Bart Coker

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
Tony get a dictionary, one can not commit adultery if one is married, duh. If I am
paying for something I seldom consider what joy or comfort is received by the
other, duh. Good try though.

Tony

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

Dixieblume

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
>Tony get a dictionary, one can not commit adultery if one is married, duh.

That should be 'one cannot commit adultery if one is NOT married'.

Sunshine 70

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
Wow I once put in a post here to ask what a lot lizard was and no one
answered, but I guess this thread has given me my answer. Now if some one
would tell me what a pickle park is..................
Barbara
K Mullins <nos...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> What kind of person would defend such actions unless they were involved
with
> them. Do you understand what your portraying here? Your letting everyone
> know that being a lot lizard is okay..... how can you reasonably and
> rationally defend that? Is it the same legalese that let O.J. and Clinton
> off the hook with no repercussion?

> Bart Coker <ebc...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > Damn, so hostile, so bitter. Do you have desires for your mother?
> >
> > raf...@cetlink.net wrote:
> >
> > > The one your mother works in.

Gene Speed

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

K Mullins wrote:

> Oh. So the fact that a pain relief medicine... zomig is it? is using a
> picture of a truck to advertise a big pain, The movies portraying
> truckdrivers as wacked out loonies or fat slobs, A major Jean manufacturer
> doesn't want their product on our backsides doesn't convey to you how we are
> looked upon in these days? And these examples are no worse than the past?
> When I was riding around with my uncle and grandfather......none of this
> was happening.

Duh! What a revelation! Now we're bringing the "good 'ol days"
to justify the decadence of the present. Just remember that these
will be the 'good 'ol days someday. If you don't respect yourself
first, no one will respect you ever. Stop worrying about everyone
conforming to your standards because it just won't happen.
You are not the industry, you are just one driver, have respect
for yourself, and be responsible for yourself.
Just live your life by seeing what's right for once. Too bad
your life is so miserable, too bad your here now if the
past was so great, too bad your so unhappy.
Not to mention your mundane need to blame everyone else
for what's wrong with it! There always has been assholes
and probably always will be, I'll be the first to admit I'm
guilty of being one myself a time or two, maybe more.

Runway

"The older we get the better we was" Dizzy Dean

Gene Speed

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

Bart Coker wrote:

> Before I turn in for the night, just wondering how you sleep with your head
> up mullins ass?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say,
I have a good sense of the view they behold,
other than hypnotism and mind control I
just wonder how they propose to enforce
how "we" should be viewed?

Runway

Gene Speed

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

Tony wrote:

Tony, lighten up! It's not a matter of self manipulation
it is a figure of speech describing the attitude. It's not
in defense of lot lizards it's in defense of people like
you telling everyone else how they should live their
life, you also have made it clear that you would never
indulge in prostitution, very clear, too clear, so clear
it makes me wonder why you went to such great lengths
to make it clear for us here, were you stiffed by a hooker
too? Maybe you picked a she-male? Maybe you got
crabs? Maybe your wife found out? Maybe you can't
hide your guilt? Maybe you could tell us some more
about how bad prostitution is?

Runway

Jim Van Cleave

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
"K Mullins" <nos...@gte.net> wrote:
>Yea......brush a serious topic under the rug...... and you wonder why people
>think of us as they do.

Ah, I see ... so, a reactionary position of militantly thrusting
your personal morality on an unwilling populace makes for a much
better image, right?

Later,

--
Jim Van Cleave j...@axs.net

Small wonder we have so much trouble with air pollution in
the world when so much of it has passed through saxophones.

Gene Speed

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

FASTM...@webtv.net wrote:

You are correct, I think you have to be looking or positionedin the right
place. I've been driving for a lot longer and it's not
as bad as the picture some have painted. Flyin Fish Hooks
are good places to avoid lot lizards and certain places have
certain reputations, it's a matter of how you view the world,
what you are looking for and not looking for. Although I
must admit, West Memphis and southeast Memphis
will change your conception in a hurry, they will beat your
sleeper in to wake you, that's why I find alternatives to
the norm when I layover there, like anywhere but a truck
stop or a rest area. Good point.

Runway

Gene Speed

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

darkstar dancer wrote:
(Snipped)

> Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the
> courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of
> those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Now that's someone I can respect, er, will respect, I mean
must respect!

K Mullins

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

Gene Speed <run...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

> K Mullins wrote:
>
> > So tell me which stance is better?
> > cheating on your wife with some fat slob in a truckstop to give yourself
> > what...... 2 seconds of pleasure? spreading disease, causing divorces.
> > Or being able to control yourself and keep the convenant you have with
your
> > wife and kids?
> > I'd really love to hear you defend this.
> >

> Is it possible to have your head stuck up your own
> ass so far you that you have done it twice? Why
> do you worry about so much petty crap? If your
> just gonna poke your old lady that's fine, how does
> this affect you in that case? I know; another trucker
> who bopped a lot lizard might accidentally bleed on
> your open wound is that it?
> We know, you have morals, it doesn't
> grant you the right to inflict them upon others though.
> Thanks for making it clear to us that you are faithful
> to your wife, I'm sure we all needed to know that
> so that we wouldn't get the wrong idea about you.
> Or was it that you were scared we thought you might
> be an adulterer? And just in case you take this down
> another road; I am not advocating sex with lot lizards,
> I am advocating that you worry too much about other
> peoples decisions.
>
> Runway

The reason I worry about other peoples decisions is that when enough people
make the decision to condone the actions we are talking about it becomes a
"society status quo" and I for one do not flavor the idea of these actions
being normal and not looked upon as being wrong. If people such as myself do
nothing but sit back and watch it happen that's exactly what's going to
happen. If people didn't speak up against it they'd make it legal and tax it
to death. I also know that there's alot of drivers ruining their families
over this subject and they're the one's that need to get their heads out of
their ass's.

--
Stop!!! paying $.25 cpm to talk to your
sweetie. Cut your phone costs
Use a cheap 9.9 cpm calling card
Also available are 6.9 LD home rates
Internet access, 1-800 #'s
for details go to http://ld.net/6.9/callcheapnow
-----------------------------------------|
K Mullins aka:2step |
http://truckdriver.tsx.org |
K.R.M...@worldnet.att.net |
-----------------------------------------|

ETCtankers

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
In article <5BeO2.667$XY4....@newsfeed.slurp.net>, "montana"
<msmo...@montana.com> writes:

>t is a a fact! just be damned good and tired aftera rough day nad getintoa
>good sound sleep-they'll find you-in t/s and now more frequently in reast
>areas and pulloffs. And if you happen to be a female, they mostly don't
>care-they tell you they go both ways or offer to find a man. They are good
>people to avoid. I've sen them go from one truck directly into another
>without a trip to the bathroom-YUK!!!

That's right about being female, I was once asked if I wanted her (lot lizard)
to go get her brother (another lot lizard)....
Bashful
"It's Spring!!

Diesel Bear

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
In article <7ef32t$g6q$1...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>,

"K Mullins" <nos...@gte.net> wrote:
> > > So tell me which stance is better?
> > > cheating on your wife with some fat slob in a truckstop to give yourself
> > > what...... 2 seconds of pleasure? spreading disease, causing divorces.
> > > Or being able to control yourself and keep the convenant you have with
> your
> > > wife and kids?
> > > I'd really love to hear you defend this.

Another sermon on morality and another ass whooping in return. 2step, you
must be a glutton for punishment.

I hear that the lot lizards are considering unionizing. Talk amongst
yourselves. :)

ETCtankers

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
In article <370AD5D8...@bellsouth.net>, Tony
<"<nospam>alpro"@bellsouth.net> writes:

>If there were not a demand for their services....the supply would dry
>up...

NOW THIS IS THE MOST INTELLIGENT RESPONSE YET!

"SUPPLY & DEMAND"

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS, KEYBOARD'S ON STRIKE!!!

Bashful
"It's Spring!!

ETCtankers

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
In article <19990406055001...@ng-ch1.aol.com>, gw...@aol.com.nospam
(GW333) writes:

>I'm surprised that no one recommended the waitress at I-80 Exit 19 in PA.
>hehehe

Good one Flattop!!!

Bashful
"It's Spring!!

Dixieblume

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
>That's right about being female, I was once asked if I wanted her (lot
>lizard)
>to go get her brother (another lot lizard)....

Guess it runs in the family.

JuTravler

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
And if the SUPPLY "dried up" K-Y Jelly would be in DEMAND ;-)

dsg5

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
>Wow I once put in a post here to ask what a lot lizard was and no one
>answered, but I guess this thread has given me my answer. Now if some one
>would tell me what a pickle park is..................

>Barbara

I'm justa newbie (pre-newbie, actually) but this much I do know . . .
A lot lizard can be euphemistically described as "a lady of easy virtue." A
plethora of more pedestrian terms abound, but for the sake of the delicately
constituted, I'll leave things there . . .
A pickle park is a rest area where guys seek solace and intimacy in the warm
emrace of their fellow men, without, of course, the burdens and annoyances
of free enterprise that so often plagues similar heterosexual satisfactions.
An example of "free trade" at its finest.
--dsg

HornycplPA

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
what kind off asshole would even compare o.j. simpson with clinton?

K Mullins

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
ME
What's different about them? they both beat the system.
Clinton's gutting our military but using them like toilet paper that's
coming close to murder in my book. Sending them in harms way without the
proper tools and funding they need.
So in my cut and dry world they're a matched set.
What kind of asshole would pimp for his wife?

--
Stop!!! paying $.25 cpm to talk to your
sweetie. Cut your phone costs
Use a cheap 9.9 cpm calling card
Also available are 6.9 LD home rates
Internet access, 1-800 #'s
for details go to http://ld.net/6.9/callcheapnow
-----------------------------------------|
K Mullins aka:2step |
http://truckdriver.tsx.org |
K.R.M...@worldnet.att.net |
-----------------------------------------|

HornycplPA <horny...@aol.com> wrote in message

K Mullins

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
In this public forum yes I'm getting my ass whooped but in private email I'm
happy to report that y'all are in the minority. DAMN did that make my day
:-)

The Naked Trucker

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
HornycplPA wrote:

> what kind off asshole would even compare o.j. simpson with clinton?

Depends. What kind of asshole would pimp his wife over a newsgroup?

- TNT
http://members.tripod.com/~NakedTrucker

melissa

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
In article <7egau6$asi$1...@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>, "K Mullins"
<nos...@gte.net> wrote:

> In this public forum yes I'm getting my ass whooped but in private email I'm
> happy to report that y'all are in the minority. DAMN did that make my day
> :-)

Hmmmmm, reminds me of a jaunty tune...

THE LURKERS SUPPORT ME IN EMAIL
(To the tune of "My Bonnie lies over the ocean")
by Jo Walton

The Lurkers support me in email
They all think I'm great don't you know.
You posters just don't understand me
But soon you will reap what you sow.

Lurkers, lurkers, lurkers support me, you'll see, you'll see
off in e-mail the lurkers support me, you'll see.

The lurkers support me in email
"So why don't they post?" you all cry
They're scared of your hostile intentions
they just can't be as brave as I.

Lurkers, lurkers, lurkers support me, you'll see, you'll see
off in e-mail the lurkers support me, you'll see.

One day I'll round up all my lurkers
we'll have a newsgroup of our own
without all this flak from you morons
my lurkers will post round my throne.

Lurkers, lurkers, lurkers support me, you'll see, you'll see
off in e-mail the lurkers support me, you'll see.

**Jo Walton, who originally wrote "The lurkers support me in e-mail"
for rec.arts.sf.fandom, has given her blanket permission to repost.

**Thanks to Philip the Foole and Frites for sharing this with us over
in alt.subculture.bondage-bdsm.

John Kunkel

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
> Gene Speed <run...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> > I am not advocating sex with lot lizards,
> > I am advocating that you worry too much about other
> > peoples decisions.
> >
> > Runway

>K. Mullins wrote:
> The reason I worry about other peoples decisions is that when enough people
> make the decision to condone the actions we are talking about it becomes a
> "society status quo" and I for one do not flavor the idea of these actions
> being normal and not looked upon as being wrong.

"Normal" and "wrong". Boy, there's a couple of words that are definitely
subject to different interpretations.
What's becoming "normal" in our society is the pontifical among us att-
empting to force their version of morality on everyone.
What's "wrong" is that attempt.
John

Cathy R.

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

Bart Coker

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
Dixieblume, you are correct, thanks
Bartman

Bart Coker

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
Somehow I doubt what your saying

K Mullins wrote:

> In this public forum yes I'm getting my ass whooped but in private email I'm
> happy to report that y'all are in the minority. DAMN did that make my day
> :-)

Bart Coker

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
I am sure not one married to your wife, woof

K Mullins wrote:

> ME
> What's different about them? they both beat the system.
> Clinton's gutting our military but using them like toilet paper that's
> coming close to murder in my book. Sending them in harms way without the
> proper tools and funding they need.
> So in my cut and dry world they're a matched set.

> What kind of asshole would pimp for his wife?

> --
> Stop!!! paying $.25 cpm to talk to your
> sweetie. Cut your phone costs
> Use a cheap 9.9 cpm calling card
> Also available are 6.9 LD home rates
> Internet access, 1-800 #'s
> for details go to http://ld.net/6.9/callcheapnow
> -----------------------------------------|
> K Mullins aka:2step |
> http://truckdriver.tsx.org |
> K.R.M...@worldnet.att.net |
> -----------------------------------------|

Amy Nelson

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
I can't take it anymore!!!! C'mon guys, play right!! Lot lizards are
there because there are drivers who want them there. So this is not
about them as much as the drivers, correct? Prostitution is almost an
ART that has been around forever. Lot lizards because of crack cocaine
is just an offshoot of that. I don't think the art of prostitution is
exactly what is under fire here. It is crack cocaine. Any money you
give to a lot lizard supports her drug habit. Period. End of discussion.
As far as legitimate prostitution (is there such a thing?)--make it
legal, tax the hell out of them and see what happens. If it is for a
release only--go to Nevada where it is legal. Or Boys Town across the
Mexican border from Laredo--there it is legal--in Mexico they have to
have regular disease check, etc. Lot lizards pound on your trucks
because there are drivers that give them money for drugs. Or sad to
say--give them drugs. If these drivers did not give them business--they
would go elsewhere. JUST SAY NO!! Unfortunately, crack heads are
sick--many may have morals somewhere beneath the dope--and they are all
human. Fight the drug--not the victims. Nuff said.

RunAway

LadyWr...@webtv.net

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
LadyWrongWay

Sunshine 70

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99

Gee that more than answers all my questions. What an education!! sort of
sorry I asked

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
On Wed, 07 Apr 1999 21:37:30 GMT, Bart Coker <ebc...@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

Sorry....sex outside is adultry....according to the bible...you are
free to define it as you wish....

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
On Wed, 7 Apr 1999 14:16:21 -0500, "K Mullins"
<nos...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>In this public forum yes I'm getting my ass whooped but in private email I'm
>happy to report that y'all are in the minority. DAMN did that make my day

I find it funny...that us two gay boys have some morality...guess that
blows peoples perception out of the water...huh?

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
On Wed, 07 Apr 1999 21:52:18 GMT, Bart Coker <ebc...@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

>Somehow I doubt what your saying
>
>K Mullins wrote:

look at the source.....

~Tony~

Bart Coker

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
meaning sex in the great outdoors?

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
On Wed, 7 Apr 1999 17:20:50 -0500 (CDT), amy...@webtv.net (Amy Nelson)
wrote:

>I can't take it anymore!!!! C'mon guys, play right!! Lot lizards are
>there because there are drivers who want them there. So this is not
>about them as much as the drivers, correct? Prostitution is almost an
>ART that has been around forever.

An art?....it may have been around for all of life...but the artistic
value is questionable....

> Any money you
>give to a lot lizard supports her drug habit. Period. End of discussion.

That's just like saying that every truck driver does bennies.....I've
talked to prostitutes who were out there because they were married to
a man who would not work, and PUT her out there for some beer
money....

>As far as legitimate prostitution (is there such a thing?)--make it
>legal, tax the hell out of them and see what happens.

As a card carrying Libertarian...I must second that motion.....

> If these drivers did not give them business--they
>would go elsewhere. JUST SAY NO!!

I second this one too.....

> Unfortunately, crack heads are
>sick--

Yes...but not EVERY 'crack head' sells their body....

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
On Wed, 7 Apr 1999 09:13:40 -0400, "JuTravler" <any...@anyplace.net>
wrote:

>And if the SUPPLY "dried up" K-Y Jelly would be in DEMAND ;-)

WHAT????? you never did it dry?......

~Tony~

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
On Wed, 7 Apr 1999 16:12:44 -0400 (EDT), cba...@webtv.net (Cathy R.)
wrote:

> I dont care what hand life has dealt you that is not an
>excuse for being a whore.

yup......

>And if I can wait to have sex until my husband comes home then he should
>be able to do the same....If not...cya!!

double yup.....

>One more thing.....alot of the woman that work at the truckstops and
>warehouses you guys go to might not get paid for it but they still offer
>it.....GEE MR DRIVER...I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE INSIDE OF A BIG TRUCK
>BEFORE....gimme a break!

I have to defend drivers on this one.....I have NEVER been to a
warehouse with this kind of service.....and I have not been offered a
freebie from the waitresses....but then...I'm gay....

~Tony~

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
On Wed, 07 Apr 1999 15:54:13 GMT, "dsg5" <ds...@flash.net> wrote:

>>Wow I once put in a post here to ask what a lot lizard was and no one
>>answered, but I guess this thread has given me my answer. Now if some one
>>would tell me what a pickle park is..................

Pickle park = a place where the Oscar Meyer weinermobile stops for
lunch...and the condiments are free....

~Tony~

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
On 7 Apr 1999 19:01:58 GMT, horny...@aol.com (HornycplPA) wrote:

>what kind off asshole would even compare o.j. simpson with clinton?

I would....the only difference here is simply that Clinton does'nt
kill his women....

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
On Wed, 07 Apr 1999 15:37:17 -0700, The Naked Trucker
<NakedT...@juno.com> wrote:

>HornycplPA wrote:
>
>> what kind off asshole would even compare o.j. simpson with clinton?
>

>Depends. What kind of asshole would pimp his wife over a newsgroup?

hhhhmmmm...must have missed this one....he pimps his wife?......

~Tony~

Bart Coker

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
LMAO

Dixieblume

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
>Sorry....sex outside is adultry....according to the bible...you are
>free to define it as you wish....

I don't read the bible, could you explain what you mean with 'outside'? Just
wondering. I am not FOR prostitution but I think it should be up to the man if
he wants to get low enough and 'do' a stranger who he knows is going from truck
to truck. Makes me sick just thinking about it.

ETCtankers

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
Welcome back, TNT, I missed you!

Bashful
"It's Spring!!

HornycplPA

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
the women clinton does(wants it)i don't think simpsons x wanted what that prick
did to her.if shge would have been my daughter he would not even had gone to
trial...

It is loading more messages.