Males Flashing Truckers

Steve Oakes

Aug 22, 2003, 8:24:18 PM8/22/03
I am a bi-male who has recently started wearing really short shorts in
my sports car with the sunroof open on major highways. It gets me
REALLY aroused when I pass truckers who I know are looking down at me.
I drive with only a T-shirt and my really short shorts and no underwear.
When I pass a trucker I go slow so they can get a good glimpse through
my sunroof.

My questions are:
1) How much can a trucker see inside my Mitsubishi Eclipse through the
sunroof?

2) Is there some "signal" that truckers use, to let me know he is
interested in meeting me at the next truck stop? (i.e. horn blowing,
light flashing, speeding up to pass me, etc.)

3) Is there anything I can do that would better let a trucker know that
I am interested in some fun once I know they are interested in me?

4) Are there that a lot of men truckers that are interested in other men?

Thanks in advance for any responses!
Steve

Joyce

Aug 22, 2003, 8:53:06 PM8/22/03
You have to be kididng?

If the male trucker's are smart they will
keep their eyes on the road in front of
them, not Mr. Tight Drawers....

Boy, what else do we get here, You want
to know if there is a hand signal to let you
know they are interested,,,,,should I tell
you........watch out, your little sports car
doesn't end up under the rig.....

I thought this was going to be a quiet night, ok Richard we should leave
this to
you...........answer the guy...it's right up your alley.....
joyce

Steve Oakes

Aug 22, 2003, 9:43:21 PM8/22/03
I'm sorry if I offended you, but I wasn't kidding! I meant my post to
be answered by MEN...not WOMEN.

Steve

virus

Aug 22, 2003, 10:20:38 PM8/22/03
Thanks. Now I'll be paranoid to look down at a passing car. Oh the
visual.. the VISUAL!

--
Posted at http://www.layover.com/
Trucking jobs, news, features, chat rooms, and more!

Steve Oakes

Aug 22, 2003, 10:48:32 PM8/22/03
I'm sorry if I offended everybody, that wasn't my intention! I believe
that all truckers aren't straight, but I probably should have researched
this newsgroup so I could have found some other newsgroup to post my
note. So far I have had a woman and an amateur comedian respond to my
post. Neither person was my intended target. All I wanted was a
sincere answer to my questions. Maybe somebody can restore my faith in
human nature and answer my questions in a POSITIVE manner.

Thank You,
Steve

Hardpan wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 00:24:18 GMT, Steve Oakes <Steve...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

>>I am a bi-male who has recently started wearing really short shorts in
>>my sports car with the sunroof open on major highways. It gets me
>>REALLY aroused when I pass truckers who I know are looking down at me.
>>I drive with only a T-shirt and my really short shorts and no underwear.
>> When I pass a trucker I go slow so they can get a good glimpse through
>>my sunroof.
>>
>>My questions are:
>>1) How much can a trucker see inside my Mitsubishi Eclipse through the
>>sunroof?
>

> Probably quite a bit.
>
> Not that anyone would want to.

>>2) Is there some "signal" that truckers use, to let me know he is
>>interested in meeting me at the next truck stop? (i.e. horn blowing,
>>light flashing, speeding up to pass me, etc.)
>

> Yeah, its called "The Finger".

>>3) Is there anything I can do that would better let a trucker know that
>>I am interested in some fun once I know they are interested in me?
>

> Sure.
>
> Call him a "faggot: on the CB radio. I guarantee he will be real
> interested in you then.

>>4) Are there that a lot of men truckers that are interested in other men?
>

> I dont know.
>
> Why dont you find out for yourself, and report back here with your
> conclusions, if you live that is.

>>Thanks in advance for any responses!
>>Steve
>

> No problemo.

Truckinsp

Aug 22, 2003, 11:00:46 PM8/22/03
>From: Steve Oakes Steve...@yahoo.com
>

>I'm sorry if I offended everybody, that wasn't my intention! I believe
>that all truckers aren't straight, but I probably should have researched
>this newsgroup so I could have found some other newsgroup to post my
>note. So far I have had a woman and an amateur comedian respond to my
>post. Neither person was my intended target. All I wanted was a
>sincere answer to my questions. Maybe somebody can restore my faith in
>human nature and answer my questions in a POSITIVE manner.
>
>Thank You,
>Steve

Well, I sure hope I see you.....I haven't written many indecent exposures
lately......

Steve Oakes

Aug 22, 2003, 11:03:32 PM8/22/03
I'm not sure what you meant by your vague post.

Steve

Brett Hayes

Aug 22, 2003, 11:17:14 PM8/22/03

"Steve Oakes" <Steve...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I'm sorry if I offended everybody, that wasn't my intention! I believe
> that all truckers aren't straight, but I probably should have researched
> this newsgroup so I could have found some other newsgroup to post my
> note. So far I have had a woman and an amateur comedian respond to my
> post. Neither person was my intended target. All I wanted was a
> sincere answer to my questions. Maybe somebody can restore my faith in
> human nature and answer my questions in a POSITIVE manner.
>
> Thank You,
> Steve

Well I will try to explain to about truck drivers.

Most of them are homophobes, even the women drivers. My suggestion to you
would be to get a CB radio in your car and listen to drivers talking before
you make any offers. I am strait but have no prob with some one that is not.
I have friends that are gay and a brother that is gay. They know that I am
not so there is no prob between us.

Tomas

Aug 23, 2003, 12:06:07 AM8/23/03
He's a cop you dork!

"Steve Oakes" <Steve...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

tscottme

Aug 23, 2003, 6:56:35 AM8/23/03

> I am a bi-male who has recently started wearing really short shorts in
> my sports car with the sunroof open on major highways.
<snip>

It's been a while since I could use this but here goes:

Your parents must be very proud.

--

Scott
--------

amykae

Aug 23, 2003, 9:05:32 AM8/23/03
LOL! Amen on the visual. :)

Ron had an old man flip him off the other day because he wouldn't blow
his air horn. LOL--what's up with that?

amy

Gunslinger

Aug 23, 2003, 10:25:41 AM8/23/03
Steve Oakes <Steve...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I'm sorry if I offended everybody, that wasn't my intention! I believe
>that all truckers aren't straight,

This is very likely nothing but a troll... but....

I was following this driver one night, quite late, when I noticed some odd
flashes of light up by where his truck was. I asked him WTF? It took a few
seconds for him to reply, but he answered "Oh, don't worry about it; it's just
me shooting at this faggot riding beside me with his dick in his hand."

YES, there are quite a few drivers who will do that.

YES, there are also quite a few others who won't shoot at ya, but who WILL make
a hard left turn.

And yes, you are unfortunately correct: there are apparently a lot of homosexual
truck drivers out there. Faggots have been hanging around rest areas and truck
stops for a lot of years and if they weren't getting what they want, they would
have gone elsewhere by now. Dammit.

My advice? Keep your dick in your pants where it belongs and do your scouting in
a gay bar.

__--Gunslinger--__

x-- Access to over 800 Gigs/Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Roughrider50

Aug 23, 2003, 10:36:50 AM8/23/03

"Sarge" <sgtf...@fuzzy.bet> wrote in message
> Another troll.
we can always use a few more, can't we?
--
Roughrider50

> Sarge
>
> Steve Oakes <Steve...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:Suy1b.28535$ev.6046363
> @twister.nyc.rr.com:

> --
> If it walks like a duck ...... well you know the rest ....
> http://dangerousdannywilliams.com/

tony

Aug 23, 2003, 11:36:34 AM8/23/03
Your Not As Bad As What I Saw Yesterday Comimg Thur OHIO This Dude Had His
Shorts To His Knees Flipping His Dick Around ********Yuck *********
Tits Are Ok ! Dicks Are Not .
IFI Had My Wife Or Kids With Me He Would've Got 3 Blinks ( If you Know What
That Means )
Any Way Another Trucker Put Him In The Middle on Up The Road
Hehehehehehe...........
But Later That Evening I Saw Him In Cincy @ The Truckstop Crusing Around
jumping From Truck To Truck . Sick World Out There I Guess But To Each His
Own JUST DONT FORCE THE FACT AND FLASH ME Ok ?

3 Blinks Hehe

Tony The Trucker

Brian Smith

Aug 23, 2003, 12:48:54 PM8/23/03

"amykae" <amy...@truckingmail.com> wrote in message

> LOL! Amen on the visual. :)
>
> Ron had an old man flip him off the other day because he wouldn't blow
> his air horn. LOL--what's up with that?

Pretty hard to say, unless that particular old man is reading this group.

--
Brian
www.accesswave.ca/~orion

Steve Oakes

Aug 23, 2003, 5:52:14 PM8/23/03
I really tried to be nice to all of your negative replies (read my
previous appends), however you people who replied with the negative,
uneducated replies, are really pompous assholes. You ASSUME (I'm sure
you know the meaning of this) that I'm a troll. You are wrong! I was
asking a legitimate question and you jumped all over me, due to your
homophobia. Why do people always ASS.U.ME. that a person asking a
DIFFERENT question is a TROLL? By the responses I received, I have come
to the conclusion that truckers are fucking morons! That is the same
stereotype thinking that you guys/gals have of me. I didn't realize
that so many truckers were so macho, that they would never consider
being with another man. The truck stops which I have seen, are loaded
with MEN pleasing MEN. I guess that is what deceived me. I hope you
learn to treat people better in the future, than you have treated me.
After all, you will have to pay for your actions someday! We live in a
diverse world, so you better learn to adapt!!!

Steve

Roughrider50

Aug 23, 2003, 6:53:28 PM8/23/03

> I really tried to be nice to all of your negative replies (read my
> previous appends), however you people who replied with the negative,
> uneducated replies, are really pompous assholes. You ASSUME (I'm sure
> you know the meaning of this) that I'm a troll. You are wrong! I was
> asking a legitimate question and you jumped all over me, due to your
> homophobia. Why do people always ASS.U.ME. that a person asking a
> DIFFERENT question is a TROLL? By the responses I received, I have come
> to the conclusion that truckers are fucking morons! That is the same
> stereotype thinking that you guys/gals have of me. I didn't realize
> that so many truckers were so macho, that they would never consider
> being with another man. The truck stops which I have seen, are loaded
> with MEN pleasing MEN. I guess that is what deceived me. I hope you
> learn to treat people better in the future, than you have treated me.
> After all, you will have to pay for your actions someday! We live in a
> diverse world, so you better learn to adapt!!!
>
> Steve

Oh great....here we go again. Another fruitcake slithers in looking for
acceptance. Lets see now.....were homophobes so his next argument will be
that were all closet homos denying our true sexuality. I can see it coming
now
--
Roughrider50

Truckinsp

Aug 23, 2003, 7:00:36 PM8/23/03
>From: Steve Oakes Steve...@yahoo.com

Well, troll.....what in the world makes you think that truckers would go in for
being flashed in such a grotesque manner? You seem to have the idea that
truckers are sleazes.....I've met a lot of truck drivers and I have met very
few that would appreciate what you are doing......

This has NOTHING AT ALL to do with being gay....nobody CARES if you are gay or
not....purposely exposing your privates to every trucker you see is what I
object to and WOULD LOVE to catch you doing!!! You're no different than the
guy in the trenchcoat who flashes people on the sidewalk.......PURE SCUM!!!

Get a clue and go to some other board.....

Aug 23, 2003, 7:14:52 PM8/23/03
Steve, if a black guy went to a klan rally, raised his fist and yelled
"Black Power!", would you think he just really did a stupid thing. Of
course, there's no law against yelling "Black Power!", but there are plenty
of laws about waving your dick at strangers in public places. Forget about
everyone in here and think about your own actions for a minute. The main
reason indecent exposure is illegal is because of the fact that many people
find it offensive. Really, it's true. Most people aren't interested to see
what you've got lurking in your BVDs. If you pulled that stunt on me I
personally wouldn't be offended, just amused. At least it would give
mesomething to talk about at my next stop: "Hey, some goofus on 95 was
shaking his itty-bitty tallywacker at me. I was skeered it mighta been
loaded. HaHa!" But then again, that's just me, I'm very hard to offend. As
for you, you'd better watch yourself because some people are so offended
that their reaction may be one of violence and you might end up hurt,
crippled, or even dead. Hey, if you find a girly-man trucker that's
impressed by your shenanigans then good for you, but if you end up getting
hurt don't go crying about the "evil homophobe gay-bashers" when you knew
the risks. But maybe it's the risk that makes this such a thrill for you, eh
Bullis?

Steve Oakes

Aug 23, 2003, 7:45:31 PM8/23/03

Roughrider50 wrote:

> Oh great....here we go again. Another fruitcake slithers in looking for
> acceptance. Lets see now.....were homophobes so his next argument will be
> that were all closet homos denying our true sexuality. I can see it coming
> now

Another uneducated comment from an uneducated heathen! Every time you
used the word WERE, you probably meant to use the word WE'RE...the
contraction for WE ARE. You definitely need an education before you
start lecturing people on their (not there or they're) lifestyles!!!
Get a life, you dumbass, uneducated idiot!!! You people are so quick to
pass judgment on others, by calling them trolls, or insult them when
their opinions differ from yours. I'm sorry I ever entered your narrow
minded newsgroup!

Love,
Steve

Steve Oakes

Aug 23, 2003, 7:58:19 PM8/23/03
Will somebody please tell me where I said I was "waving my dick at
strangers"? All I said was I was wearing short shorts! I never said I
was exposing myself, everybody has just assumed it...and I NEVER have!
See how your phobias and paranoias have run away with you? I'm not even
GAY as you all assume!!! Please read my original post...I am bi-sexual!
You people are so fucked up, wanting to call me a TROLL and a FAGGOT,
that you don't even bother reading my posts or spelling the words in
your posts correctly! I hope all of you uneducated, homophobic truckers
enjoy your uneducated, lackluster lives! You all suck dick...whether
you are homosexual, bisexual or straight!!!

Steve

Brett Hayes

Aug 23, 2003, 8:08:45 PM8/23/03
Pleas be very careful how you refer to truck drivers. Not all of us are
uneducated. I happen to have an AAS in Automotive Tech.

Did you know that if it was not for truck drivers you would not have those
short shorts or you sports car. Every thing in this country moves by truck.

"Steve Oakes" <Steve...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

tscottme

Aug 23, 2003, 8:11:49 PM8/23/03
Steve Oakes <Steve...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I really tried to be nice to all of your negative replies (read my
> previous appends), however you people who replied with the negative,
> uneducated replies, are really pompous assholes.
<snip the whining>

To quote an early 21st century commentator:

"Thanks in advance for any responses!
Steve"

Aug 23, 2003, 8:27:05 PM8/23/03
Jeez Bullis! Get a grip. Oh, and as for my spelling "scared" as "skeered",
get over it slurper boy. It's meant to be pronounced as spelled. I'm neither
uneducate or homophobic. "Phobia" implies fear and I'm not afraid of much,
certainly not some limp-wristed queer in short shorts. (Dick waving or not.)
And yes, you are a TROLL and a FAGGOT. Now go away and blow someone or
whatever other deviant behavior blows wind up your skirt you worthless
pantywaist.

Aug 23, 2003, 8:28:25 PM8/23/03
Don't be sorry, just go away.

"Steve Oakes" <Steve...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Aug 23, 2003, 8:32:03 PM8/23/03
I forgot to mention your subject line, "Males Flashing Truckers". I'd have
to say the subject line itself implies that you were exposing yourself as
that is the definition of "flashing".

Steve Oakes

Aug 23, 2003, 8:31:57 PM8/23/03
Brett,
Once again somebody (you) didn't read or comprehend my appends.
While you may not consider yourself uneducated, an AAS in Automotive
Tech isn't considered to be a brain surgeon or someone of that ilk.
Will you people PLEASE learn to read my posts before appending your
ignorant FUCKING, rude posts?

Steve

Aug 23, 2003, 8:38:59 PM8/23/03
OK TROLL (Bullis) - I'm only going to feed the TROLL one last time. FAGMO,
HOMO, SLURPER, BUTTRANGER, QUEEF, QUEER, QUEEN, FAGGOT, ETC. Now where did I
put my "Homo Hating Hat"?

"Steve Oakes" <Steve...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Steve Oakes

Aug 23, 2003, 8:44:30 PM8/23/03
WOW!!! You are one ignorant fucking bastard! Call me a troll (that's
the easy way out) or a faggot, but I am neither. Take a deep breath and
read my original append, you dumbass motherfucker! I am a
bi-sexual and I asked an innocent question which set off all of the
homophobes in this newsgroup. You really give truckers a bad name by
your pathetic homophobic attitude. Have a good life!!!

Love,
Steve

Steve Oakes

Aug 23, 2003, 8:47:19 PM8/23/03
This was an unbelievably unintelligent append! Did you make it past the
6th grade, Jethro? LOL

Love,
Steve

Aug 23, 2003, 8:57:10 PM8/23/03
Bisexual, faggot? What's the diff? If you put another man's schvonce in your
mouth you're a homo in my book. Trucker? Who said I was a trucker, dipshit?
Not me. Later slurper.

"Steve Oakes" <Steve...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Brett Hayes

Aug 23, 2003, 9:01:20 PM8/23/03
You know something ASSHOLE I had no prob with till now. You give Bi's a bad
fucking name. Why don't you go fuck your self and die.

Steve Oakes

Aug 23, 2003, 9:09:54 PM8/23/03

Brett Hayes wrote:

> You know something ASSHOLE I had no prob with till now.

Hey troll, what are you trying to say!!!

Roughrider50

Aug 23, 2003, 9:10:12 PM8/23/03

"Steve Oakes" <Steve...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
OK....then leave!

--
Roughrider50

Steve Oakes

Aug 23, 2003, 9:15:10 PM8/23/03
Why are you lurking in the truckers newsgroup? I had a legitimate
question to ask here. Why would a strong, masculine, heterosexual such
as yourself, be doing here? Do I detect a man who is uncertain of his
sexuality?

Isn't it horrible when people jump to false conclusions? Maybe you
shooed get a life, you fucking TROLL!!!

Steve Oakes (I'm not afraid to give my name)

Steve Oakes

Aug 23, 2003, 9:16:10 PM8/23/03
Good comeback you illiterate troll!!!

Brett Hayes

Aug 23, 2003, 9:23:16 PM8/23/03
Check you FUCKING EMAIL ASSHOLE!!!!

"Steve Oakes" <Steve...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Brett Hayes

Aug 23, 2003, 9:24:32 PM8/23/03

> Why are you lurking in the truckers newsgroup? I had a legitimate
> question to ask here. Why would a strong, masculine, heterosexual such
> as yourself, be doing here? Do I detect a man who is uncertain of his
> sexuality?
>
> Isn't it horrible when people jump to false conclusions? Maybe you
> shooed get a life, you fucking TROLL!!!
>
> Steve Oakes (I'm not afraid to give my name)

Gee can we have your address as well?

Alexis

Aug 23, 2003, 9:39:37 PM8/23/03
Joyce I agree with you This should have been answered by Richard.

> I'm sorry if I offended you, but I wasn't kidding! I meant my post to
> be answered by MEN...not WOMEN.
>
> Steve
>
> Joyce wrote:
> > You have to be kididng?
> >
> > If the male trucker's are smart they will
> > keep their eyes on the road in front of
> > them, not Mr. Tight Drawers....
> >
> > Boy, what else do we get here, You want
> > to know if there is a hand signal to let you
> > know they are interested,,,,,should I tell
> > you........watch out, your little sports car
> > doesn't end up under the rig.....
> >
> > I thought this was going to be a quiet night, ok Richard we should leave
> > this to
> > you...........answer the guy...it's right up your alley.....
> > joyce

Alexis

Aug 23, 2003, 9:43:45 PM8/23/03
But that wasn't what you said. Say what you mean and mean what you say!As of
this minute you are giving us bi-sexuals a bad name. This isn't the right
place to be asking those questions. If you really want to know the answers,
then get on the CB and ask.

Alexis

Aug 23, 2003, 9:49:20 PM8/23/03

"Steve Oakes" <Steve...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm sorry if I offended everybody, that wasn't my intention! I believe
> that all truckers aren't straight, but I probably should have researched
> this newsgroup so I could have found some other newsgroup to post my
> note. So far I have had a woman and an amateur comedian respond to my
> post. Neither person was my intended target. All I wanted was a
> sincere answer to my questions. Maybe somebody can restore my faith in
> human nature and answer my questions in a POSITIVE manner.
>
> Thank You,
> Steve
>
> Hardpan wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 00:24:18 GMT, Steve Oakes <Steve...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
> >

> >>I am a bi-male who has recently started wearing really short shorts in
> >>my sports car with the sunroof open on major highways. It gets me
> >>REALLY aroused when I pass truckers who I know are looking down at me.
> >>I drive with only a T-shirt and my really short shorts and no underwear.
> >> When I pass a trucker I go slow so they can get a good glimpse through
> >>my sunroof.
> >>
> >>My questions are:
> >>1) How much can a trucker see inside my Mitsubishi Eclipse through the
> >>sunroof?
> >

> > Probably quite a bit.
> >
> > Not that anyone would want to.
> >

> >>2) Is there some "signal" that truckers use, to let me know he is
> >>interested in meeting me at the next truck stop? (i.e. horn blowing,
> >>light flashing, speeding up to pass me, etc.)
> >

> > Yeah, its called "The Finger".
> >

> >>3) Is there anything I can do that would better let a trucker know that
> >>I am interested in some fun once I know they are interested in me?
> >

> > Sure.
> >
> > Call him a "faggot: on the CB radio. I guarantee he will be real
> > interested in you then.
> >

> >>4) Are there that a lot of men truckers that are interested in other
men?

> > I dont know.
> >
> > Why dont you find out for yourself, and report back here with your
> > conclusions, if you live that is.

> >>Thanks in advance for any responses!
> >>Steve
> >

> > No problemo.

First of all I am a bi-sexual and if you want a trucker to notice you in
your car go ahead and flash them but I can guarantee that your car will be a
very nice speed bump for a big rig. And we wont think anything of doing it
being male or female. Second of all, No truckdriver is going to openly admit
that they are gay or bi-sexual because most ,not all,are afraid to do so.

Steve Oakes

Aug 23, 2003, 9:44:30 PM8/23/03
Another TROLL with another stupid ass reply!

Love,
Steve

Alexis

Aug 23, 2003, 9:51:24 PM8/23/03

"Steve Oakes" <Steve...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm not sure what you meant by your vague post.
>
> Steve
>
> Truckinsp wrote:
> >>From: Steve Oakes Steve...@yahoo.com

> >>I'm sorry if I offended everybody, that wasn't my intention! I believe
> >>that all truckers aren't straight, but I probably should have researched
> >>this newsgroup so I could have found some other newsgroup to post my
> >>note. So far I have had a woman and an amateur comedian respond to my
> >>post. Neither person was my intended target. All I wanted was a
> >>sincere answer to my questions. Maybe somebody can restore my faith in
> >>human nature and answer my questions in a POSITIVE manner.
> >>
> >>Thank You,
> >>Steve
> >>

> > Well, I sure hope I see you.....I haven't written many indecent
exposures
> > lately......

If you are as intelegent as you say you are then it shouldn't be that vague
after all. What he was saying is that he hadn't filled out any incedent
reports. Meaning he would more than likely run over you.

Alexis

Aug 23, 2003, 9:55:40 PM8/23/03

"Steve Oakes" <Steve...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
To each his own is right! How a person feels about another is there business
and no one else's. Steve cut your losses and stop arguing with these guys
and girls. It really isn't worth their time to stop and try to get you away
from their trucks. As for these people being homophobes yup most of them are
. But there are those that don't understand that most men are lesbians, too.

Alexis

Aug 23, 2003, 9:59:13 PM8/23/03

"Steve Oakes" <Steve...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Ok, now you have a fight on your hands I am apache indian and We are not
heathens but you are proving that you are what you continue telling other
people that they are. We aren't narrow minded but you are proving that I
might want to take your scalp! So watch how you talk to people. As for an
education? You obviously haven't finished third grade or you would know that
you don't antagonize truck drivers!

Alexis

Aug 23, 2003, 10:01:29 PM8/23/03

"Steve Oakes" <Steve...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Ok, for him to be illiterate then he wouldn't have a job. But how much
education do you have and can you go for hours behind a wheel (not playing
with yourself) and look at maps and do a log book. I can guarantee that you
would get pretty lost. But then again you already are lost.

Alexis

Aug 23, 2003, 10:05:12 PM8/23/03

"M" <nuny...@nospam.com> wrote in message news:3f480...@127.0.0.1...

Ok, M I have nothing against what you are saying I just wanted to set the
record straight about the difference between bi's and gays. Gays are for the
same sex but bi's are for both sexes. So socially speaking we being
bi-sexual, get the best of both worlds. Thank you for listening

Steve Oakes

Aug 23, 2003, 10:01:22 PM8/23/03

Alexis wrote:

> If you are as intelegent as you say you are then it shouldn't be
that vague
> after all.

When did I ever say I was intelligent (please note the spelling)?

> What he was saying is that he hadn't filled out any incedent
> reports. Meaning he would more than likely run over you.

GOD...you are illiterate, stupid and a troll!

Love,
Steve

Alexis

Aug 23, 2003, 10:10:54 PM8/23/03

"Steve Oakes" <Steve...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Ok, Now you have touched a nerve with me you little street walker who
couldn't get picked up if he was naked and had a fist full of hundreds!If
you are going to keep calling these people trolls they are going to take
matters into there own hands and at this point they wont care who you are.
You came into a newsgroup without thinking obviously and now you are calling
this guy who is by his own admission not gay or bi- sexual. But he knows
people that are including his own brother. And you are bashing him like he
is your worst enemy! How uneducated that you think everyone here now are
trolls but have you really looked in a mirror lately? I didnt think so.

Aug 23, 2003, 10:11:00 PM8/23/03
Hey Faggot:

1. If you aren't in Michigan, go there immediately.
2. Go to the University of Michigan and enroll in the new class "How To Be
Gay."
3. Learn all you can and ask the professor advise how to pick up a trucker.
4. Apply your newfound knowledge on the interstate.
5. Put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye because you're
about to become another statistic.

Alexis

Aug 23, 2003, 10:16:59 PM8/23/03

"Steve Oakes" <Steve...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Oh sorry about the spelling... but since when did I go back to school and by
the way I am a criminal justice major., You arent a third grade teacher so
stop trying to act like one unless that is the age group that you really
like come on admit it you like those younger boys....

Steve Oakes

Aug 23, 2003, 10:12:58 PM8/23/03

Alexis wrote the following stupid shit:

> Ok, Now you have touched a nerve with me you little street walker who
> couldn't get picked up if he was naked and had a fist full of hundreds!If
> you are going to keep calling these people trolls they are going to take
> matters into there own hands and at this point they wont care who you are.
> You came into a newsgroup without thinking obviously and now you are calling
> this guy who is by his own admission not gay or bi- sexual. But he knows
> people that are including his own brother. And you are bashing him like he
> is your worst enemy! How uneducated that you think everyone here now are
> trolls but have you really looked in a mirror lately? I didnt think so.

What does this gibberish mean?

Love,
Steve

Steve Oakes

Aug 23, 2003, 10:13:48 PM8/23/03
Are all truckers as stupid as you are?

Steve Oakes

Aug 23, 2003, 10:16:36 PM8/23/03

Alexis wrote in broken English:

> Oh sorry about the spelling... but since when did I go back to school and by
> the way I am a criminal justice major., You arent a third grade teacher so
> stop trying to act like one unless that is the age group that you really
> like come on admit it you like those younger boys....

You are stooping really low! Please read my ORIGINAL post and stop the
personal attacks you TROLL!!!

Love,
Steve

Aug 23, 2003, 10:22:55 PM8/23/03
Hi Alexis,

Just having fun feeding the troll. Steve didn't like anyone's reply as they
weren't the replies that he purportedly was seeking. I personally don't care
about his sex life, or anyone's beside my own (don't ask, don't tell), but I
offered some friendly advice nonetheless to prevent him from becoming a
"statistic". For that I was thanked with the standard issue epithets of
"homophobe" and "illiterate". That's when the troll showed his true colors,
so I shot back with my own standard issue epithets. Steve just wants to yank
someone's chain and I'm more than happy to reciprocate as I get a kick out
of "feeding the trolls" from time to time.

"Alexis" <ea...@crotch.com> wrote in message

Aug 23, 2003, 10:25:06 PM8/23/03
Yes sir! We is jest a bunch a ignant stoopid redneks that only gits
exercsized by chasin our liddle sisters and mommas when we is horny.

"Steve Oakes" <Steve...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Alexis

Aug 23, 2003, 10:27:25 PM8/23/03

"Steve Oakes" <Steve...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
If you want a personal attack you just got one because you called me a
Troll! I have grown up around truckers all my life and you really don't
want them for an enemy! Now just go back to your little cave before I cause
a cave in.

Steve Oakes

Aug 23, 2003, 10:24:57 PM8/23/03

Alexis wrote a worthless cowardly threat:

> If you want a personal attack you just got one because you called me a
> Troll! I have grown up around truckers all my life and you really don't
> want them for an enemy! Now just go back to your little cave before I cause
> a cave in.

Isn't Alexis a woman's name...or are just a pussy TROLL?

Love,
Steve

Alexis

Aug 23, 2003, 10:33:47 PM8/23/03

"Steve Oakes" <Steve...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Yup Alexis is a womans name and uh guess what? I am one you panzy ass, limp
wristed, fudgepacking, gorilla fucker!

Roughrider50

Aug 23, 2003, 10:33:25 PM8/23/03

"Steve Oakes" <Steve...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Why are you lurking in the truckers newsgroup? I had a legitimate
> question to ask here. Why would a strong, masculine, heterosexual such
> as yourself, be doing here? Do I detect a man who is uncertain of his
> sexuality?

LOL!!! Hey didn't I say this fruitcake would get to this??? They all do.
This "rumpranger" aim't even original. For what its worth good buddy this
crap has been hashed out many times before......& like all the rest of your
kind you come trolling these NG's looking for acceptance of your pathetic
little deviancy.....aint gonna work, go away.
--
Roughrider50

Brett Hayes

Aug 23, 2003, 10:34:19 PM8/23/03

"M" <nuny...@nospam.com> wrote in message news:3f482...@127.0.0.1...

> Yes sir! We is jest a bunch a ignant stoopid redneks that only gits
> exercsized by chasin our liddle sisters and mommas when we is horny.

Hay! I don't chase my little sister..... She is older than me......

Steve Oakes

Aug 23, 2003, 10:36:20 PM8/23/03

Alexis the DIKE wrote:

> Yup Alexis is a womans name and uh guess what? I am one you panzy ass, limp
> wristed, fudgepacking, gorilla fucker!

I love dikes that talk like MEN!!!

Love,
Steve

Steve Oakes

Aug 23, 2003, 10:43:17 PM8/23/03

The Idiot Roughrider50 wrote:

> LOL!!! Hey didn't I say this fruitcake would get to this??? They all do.
> This "rumpranger" aim't even original. For what its worth good buddy this
> crap has been hashed out many times before......& like all the rest of your
> kind you come trolling these NG's looking for acceptance of your pathetic
> little deviancy.....aint gonna work, go away.

What the fuck are you talking about you lowly TROLL? Please read my
original post!!! If you can't read (which is obvious by your previous
posts), please get somebody to read them to you!

Love.
Steve

P.S. Do they call you roughrider because you like it up the ass?

Alexis

Aug 23, 2003, 10:46:03 PM8/23/03

"Steve Oakes" <Steve...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Trust me honey I am all woman.Just ask my friends. And if you were paying
attention then you would have read that I grew up around TRUCK DRIVERS so
where do you think I learned it from. And since you always give your real
name how about giving out your address and phone number? So just go back
to molesting little boys because you couldn't get it up for a reall grown-up
person!

Alexis

Aug 23, 2003, 10:48:08 PM8/23/03

"Steve Oakes" <Steve...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
No they call him that because he would ride his trailer tires over the ass
end of that speed bump you call a car.

Aug 23, 2003, 11:26:04 PM8/23/03
Nahh. You don't chase her cause she's faster than you! Hahahaha! :)

"Brett Hayes" <Br...@truckindesperado.com> wrote in message

Aug 23, 2003, 11:33:15 PM8/23/03
Yep. You had the little troll pegged alright. Steve must have been to Fag
Boot Camp or something similar because it's always the same: Post to a group
with an off topic inappropriate post, feign anger after the first few
replies, then accuse everyone of being illiterate, uneducated, homophobic,
rednecks, then turn it around and accuse everybody else of being a closet
case homo. It's as if there is Fag Manual somewhere and there is a chapter
covering how to troll in newsgroups. Classic homo behavior. LOL!

"Roughrider50" <roughr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

amykae

Aug 23, 2003, 11:37:33 PM8/23/03

Hey, stupid, Brett defended you in the beginning you moron. But
nooooo, you are going to lash out at the world. You have
issues........and are trolling.

ORiginally, I tried to make two responses...but have given up -- you are
showing your ass -- no need for me to respond.

--
Posted at http://www.layover.com/
Trucking jobs, news, features, chat rooms, and more!

amykae

Aug 23, 2003, 11:54:01 PM8/23/03

This troll is more "Tony-style" than "Bullis-style". I feel like I'm
caught up in deja-vu.....

amy M wrote:
>OK TROLL (Bullis) - I'm only going to feed the TROLL one last time.
>FAGMO, HOMO, SLURPER, BUTTRANGER, QUEEF, QUEER, QUEEN, FAGGOT, ETC. Now
>where did I put my "Homo Hating Hat"?

amykae

Aug 24, 2003, 12:01:19 AM8/24/03
LMAO!! Good reply, Alexis.

amy

Roughrider50

Aug 24, 2003, 12:54:20 AM8/24/03

"Steve Oakes" <Steve...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> The Idiot Roughrider50 wrote:
>

> > LOL!!! Hey didn't I say this fruitcake would get to this??? They all do.
> > This "rumpranger" aim't even original. For what its worth good buddy
this
> > crap has been hashed out many times before......& like all the rest of
your
> > kind you come trolling these NG's looking for acceptance of your
pathetic
> > little deviancy.....aint gonna work, go away.
>
> What the fuck are you talking about you lowly TROLL? Please read my
> original post!!! If you can't read (which is obvious by your previous
> posts), please get somebody to read them to you!

ROTFL laughing!!! Lets see... . ....now hes embarased himself by overuse of
the word "append" now hes moved on to "troll". This little cupcake is is
really sad. At first I thought Naked trucker had returned, but naw, after
reading this fags pathetic postings he couldn't possibly be NT......at least
NT could carry on a good debate, this poor retched creature can't do anymore
than humiliate himself. Go away little man(or whatever you are)
--
Roughrider50

SLW TRK

Aug 24, 2003, 8:40:00 AM8/24/03

ea...@crotch.com (Alexis)
<snip>
>But there are those that don't understand that
>most men are lesbians, too.
You're one weird chick, Alexis.
Were you Alex in another incarnation?

--
Nick

Alexis

Aug 24, 2003, 2:38:41 PM8/24/03

"SLW TRK" <JO1...@webtv.net> wrote in message
Nick, think about it. Men eat Pussy, so do women. And I am bi-sexual,
myself. So if men like women and women like women ....

SLW TRK

Aug 24, 2003, 6:08:40 PM8/24/03

From: ea...@crotch.com (Alexis)

>Nick, think about it. Men eat Pussy, so do
>women. And I am bi-sexual, myself. So if men
>like women and women like women ....
Damn, twice the opportunity and multiples.
It just ain't fair. Lmfao

--
Nick

xplotrk

Aug 25, 2003, 12:05:11 AM8/25/03

Dern.. Here all a this time I thot bein bi sexual was bein able ta jack
off with either hand.

Joyce

Aug 25, 2003, 11:36:57 AM8/25/03
Steve,
I'm not offended, I have a husband and
I have 2 sons,

Honest I'm old enough to be your
grandma....but I think Richard's more
to your liking.....and I'm sure he is
lurking around here somewhere.

Aren't you afried you might attract some
nut job..(no joke) that could hurt you or
worse..on the highway....you know not
all people (shall I say are opened minded)
or running on all batteries..

You would be surprised what you would
see in a rig riding down the road, I've seen some weird stuff going on
in those
cars.We've seen women getting dressed,
and men (well I'll let that to your imagination), when he should be
holding onto the steering wheel,I would guess if
he is going to go, he is going to be happy. (bad Joke).

joyce

Joyce

Aug 25, 2003, 11:44:36 AM8/25/03
Amy,
the old man has gone beyond, and can
only be satisfied with the horn blowing, like the small kids like to
hear the horn.
(like maybe).? joyce

Just when you can make some use of Richard, he isn't here....

Joyce

Aug 25, 2003, 11:55:33 AM8/25/03
Steve,

Don't ASSUME anything because it makes
an ASS OUT OF U, NOT ME

why do you have to advertise, and then get to rant about it, not
everyone is Gay.
Sorry the world hasn't changed for you,
but there are plenty of Gay bars, and
hangouts, trucker's are trying to make a
buck, do you think all of them are looking
for a piece of (pardon me) ASS from
you......

You must take the advice given, one day
you will go to far and someone who doesn't like gay's will attack you,
or shoot
at you,,,,,some people carry weapons in
their vehicles, you lay it all out in our faces, then get upset when we
tell you,
no one is interested in what you want to
know....maybe there is a gay trucking group.....more to your liking...

Hear what is being said to you, because
one day you may go to far, and your little
sports car may not be taking you home
one night.......Bye Bye.....joyce

Ye Olde Dave

Aug 26, 2003, 1:06:42 AM8/26/03
>Subject: Re: Males Flashing Truckers
>From: JoyceI...@webtv.net (Joyce)
>Date: 08/25/2003 11:55 AM Eastern

>...maybe there is a gay trucking group.....more to your liking...>

What ever happened to the old Naked Trucker? I thought he'd mentioned a
group of that persuasion a few years ago.

You're never gonna believe this sir but...
When you ship it late
It'll still be late when I get it there...

Troublemaker

Aug 26, 2003, 5:04:35 PM8/26/03

> Alexis wrote the following stupid shit:
>

> > Ok, Now you have touched a nerve with me you little street walker who
> > couldn't get picked up if he was naked and had a fist full of
hundreds!If
> > you are going to keep calling these people trolls they are going to take
> > matters into there own hands and at this point they wont care who you
are.
> > You came into a newsgroup without thinking obviously and now you are
calling
> > this guy who is by his own admission not gay or bi- sexual. But he knows
> > people that are including his own brother. And you are bashing him like
he
> > is your worst enemy! How uneducated that you think everyone here now are
> > trolls but have you really looked in a mirror lately? I didnt think so.
> >

> What does this gibberish mean?

Apparently all the larger words must have confused you.

Troublemaker

Aug 26, 2003, 5:08:47 PM8/26/03
When I chase my sister and momma - I onlee haff to chase one person....

Robert Bellina

Aug 26, 2003, 7:57:33 PM8/26/03
On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 00:44:30 GMT, Steve Oakes <Steve...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>WOW!!! You are one ignorant fucking bastard! Call me a troll (that's
>the easy way out) or a faggot, but I am neither. Take a deep breath and
>read my original append, you dumbass motherfucker! I am a
>bi-sexual and I asked an innocent question which set off all of the
>homophobes in this newsgroup. You really give truckers a bad name by
>your pathetic homophobic attitude. Have a good life!!!
>
>Love,
>Steve

Ok, let me this analogy:

You walk into a room with about 100 people standing around and
conversing, most of which are rather large men, and perhaps a dozen or
so women. Now, of this group of people, 10-15 of them may or may not
be gay or bisexual, but it would be almost impossible for the casual
observer to determine whom they may be.

You walk up to the podium and proudly state, "Hi everyone, I'm Steve,
I'm a bisexual, and I would like someone here to tell me the best way
to approach having casual sex with a complete stranger in your line of
work....would someone here please help me with my quest?

Later, from your hospital bed, you tell the police that this angry
homophobic mob attacked you without provocation.

Sound a little like the treatment you've received so far? Still
wondering why? Sure you're not a troll?

Robert Bellina
=====================================
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons;
For thou art crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.

amykae

Aug 27, 2003, 4:16:34 PM8/27/03
You just missed TNT. He stopped by. :)

There was a "Bear Truckers" or something like that club, newsgroup,
something or other....

amy

L.A.W.

Aug 28, 2003, 8:34:21 AM8/28/03
Are there any "former soccer mom - turned trucker" groups? I need one.

"Ye Olde Dave" <ttru...@aol.com.org.gov> wrote in message

amykae

Aug 28, 2003, 8:48:28 AM8/28/03
LOL--as of this week I'm now an official soccer mom. :)

Now I need an SUV........

amy

Joyce

Aug 28, 2003, 7:02:48 PM8/28/03
Gentlemen:

What is with all this cursing, my I'm
getting quite a foul language education,
thought htis was a trucking group, not
a fucking group.....

joyce

Joyce

Aug 28, 2003, 7:22:23 PM8/28/03
Alexis,

I am not offended, i think it's rude to
come into a trucking group, and ask
such stupid questions, does he think
that trucker 's have time to fool around
and think about this idiot's body parts,

He went to the wrong ng, we may have
a resident questionable person in it, but
he could have answered him, personally
not on line.

i'm past the age of being surprised at
what ever is said here, or I'd leave it,

There are a lot of nice trucker's here,
my husband is a trucker, and this
idiot has nothing else to think about
but his body,,and if anyone is interested,

You know there are some nasty people
out there who would abduct him and he'd
end up in the trunk of that sport car somewhere, after being attacked,
and
killed,so he ought to smarten himself up,
before it's too late..

I remember some years ago, maybe others do, when the "ladies of the
night"
were being abducted and raped and killed
and transported to other states, by a madman.......i also remember when
we
wre otr and my husband said, when he
laid down to sleep a while, "don't go
anywhere but to that door out front
of the truckstop, and right back, don't
even walk the dog".....well I did what he
said, there was a security guard at the
door, only he didn't wear the guard uniform, he opened the door, say
good
evening, your from that white rig, I said
yes, he said ok, I went and got what I
wanted and came out that door again and
there he was,,,,,,he said, Mrs. I'll watch
you until you get into that white rig, I work
here, I said thanks, and he did watch me,
and when I got in, I waved to thank him,
he waived back, and then kept watching
the parking lot....when we left I told him,
what the man said, he told me that several hookers have been killed
here,
and they hired plain clothes guards,
he is one of them....when we left he
waved,

just a little story I remembered and still
am cautious when at a truck stop, and
although I do carry some protection, I go
straight to the door, and again out that
door to the rig......remembering the murdered women.......

Sorry I got off the immediate post, but
it could be anyone.....getting killed.
not just the hookers. joyce

Robert Bellina

Sep 2, 2003, 4:20:51 PM9/2/03
On 28 Aug 2003 08:48:28 -0400, "amykae" <amy...@truckingmail.com>
wrote:

>LOL--as of this week I'm now an official soccer mom. :)
>
>Now I need an SUV........
>
>amy

Get an old Dodge Caravan...you'll love it!

The Naked Trucker

Sep 2, 2003, 7:59:42 PM9/2/03
Ye Olde Dave wrote:

> What ever happened to the old Naked Trucker? I thought he'd mentioned a
> group of that persuasion a few years ago.

I'm alive and well, and on RARE occasion actually check into the ol'
newsgroup.

The Naked Trucker's Home Page is alive and well, and ready to provide a
somewhat pornographic education to truck hawks who want to know how to
pick truckers up. It's at: http://nakedtrucker.tripod.com - and it's
even educational for straight newbies who won't get freaked out by
pornographic literature.

Meanwhile, on behalf of the gay and lesbian community, I'd like to
apologize for Steve Oakes' atrocious behavior. It doesn't represent the
bulk of us. While he started out smoothly, some of you guys pushed his
buttons and he was dumb enough to fall for it - he blew his cool and
ended up looking like the jackass in the big picture. Hell, even
Roughrider and Scott Methvin got the best of him. Kind of funny when
you think about it, but that's why I don't waste much time with the
newsgroup these days.

Best regards to all -
TNT

N...@aol.com

Sep 10, 2003, 2:37:30 PM9/10/03
Steve Oakes wrote:[e]

> Are all truckers as stupid as you are?

Are all the genderly challenged as stupid as you are?

Obviously you are a male.

Males have something that fits females, not other males.
Females have something that fits males, not other females.

If you are too unintelligent to figure this out then you have no place on
this planet.

lonelydriv...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2015, 1:27:05 PM11/15/15
On Saturday, August 23, 2003 at 7:00:36 PM UTC-4, Truckinsp wrote:
> >From: Steve Oakes Steve...@yahoo.com
>

> Well, troll.....what in the world makes you think that truckers would go in for
> being flashed in such a grotesque manner? You seem to have the idea that
> truckers are sleazes.....I've met a lot of truck drivers and I have met very
> few that would appreciate what you are doing......
>
> This has NOTHING AT ALL to do with being gay....nobody CARES if you are gay or
> not....purposely exposing your privates to every trucker you see is what I
> object to and WOULD LOVE to catch you doing!!! You're no different than the
> guy in the trenchcoat who flashes people on the sidewalk.......PURE SCUM!!!
>
> Get a clue and go to some other board.....
I know that this is an old post but, if you are as adamant of a guy flashing whatever he flashes then I am assuming you are going to be equally as pissed off when the women pass you and are fingering their vagina or rubbing a tit. Lets face it some people gay or bisexual or straight flash drivers, it happens regularly, if you don't like it forget it but to bash openly just because Steve Oakes has a different sexual orientation then you then so be it. Your actions are as equally bad. As for Steve Oakes original post. Hi Steve feel free to continue your actions. As a driver you can see alot into your eclipse and if a driver is interested he will let you know. Pull into the next rest area or truck stop and if that driver gave you a wink or the thumbs up he is likely to follow you, I know I would.

lonelydriv...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2015, 1:34:47 PM11/15/15
On Friday, August 22, 2003 at 8:24:18 PM UTC-4, Steve Oakes wrote:
> I am a bi-male who has recently started wearing really short shorts in
> my sports car with the sunroof open on major highways. It gets me
> REALLY aroused when I pass truckers who I know are looking down at me.
> I drive with only a T-shirt and my really short shorts and no underwear.
> When I pass a trucker I go slow so they can get a good glimpse through
> my sunroof.
>
> My questions are:
> 1) How much can a trucker see inside my Mitsubishi Eclipse through the
> sunroof?

A trucker can see quite abit especially if you have a sunroof. Without the sunroof we can usually see mid hip down on the driver from the passenger side.

> 2) Is there some "signal" that truckers use, to let me know he is
> interested in meeting me at the next truck stop? (i.e. horn blowing,
> light flashing, speeding up to pass me, etc.)

If it was I I would give you a thumbs up or a smile or something to let you know that I have time to stop. If you pull off into the next rest area or truck stop I would follow.

> 3) Is there anything I can do that would better let a trucker know that
> I am interested in some fun once I know they are interested in me?

All I can suggest is just be nice when you see them at the rest areas or truck stops say good morning or hello and start some small talk. I don't know any gay or bisexual trucker that would not engage in small talk with someone especially if they are interested in something.

> 4) Are there that a lot of men truckers that are interested in other men?

Can't really say Steve. I have met 2 in the last few years, but I believe that is more a difficulty in breaking the ice. There is a stereotype of Truckers out there that they are all homophobic- Not true- They are more trying to fit into the typical stereotype.
> Thanks in advance for any responses!

No problem Steve I hope you find someone to enjoy!

Uncle Zeke

Nov 23, 2015, 7:58:22 AM11/23/15

<lonelydriv...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Most likely another "Rocky" sock puppet

Andrew

Jan 20, 2017, 1:40:45 AM1/20/17
Hey Steve and any other exhibitionist who reads this. I am a longtime Flasher of truckers as well and here are a few words of advice I can share with you. No matter what the situation, even if it's flashing, you should be always respectful of others. Not everyone is interested in seeing your junk. There are those who are however, and you need to narrow your scope to focus on them. It is with them that you will find the fun you're looking for. Asserting yourself in that way toward disinterested parties will only invite trouble. Let the Trucker make the first move. And yes there are quite a few male truckers out there who will let another guy entertain them and please them, I've spent time with many horny drivers who were very excited to see me and extremely thankful for my services. Anytime I hit the road to show off and entice truckers I always make sure to have some sort of sign or sticker on my bumper or back window etc. alerting drivers to my interests. It has to be done in a subtle and legal way though. For me just having a home made removable bumper sign that reads "GAY BOY" does the trick. I also have one that reads "Honk If You Like Gay Boys" It's perfectly legal to announce your sexual identity in that way. Just don't use vulgar terms. Be creative though. When truckers see that, if they have any curiosity at all then they know you may be the one who's attention they should get and they may take the initiative and honk or flash their lights or pump their brakes at you. Then the game is on. Go through the regular motions of cat and mouse lane switching and passing and speed matching to see how badly he really wants a good view. once you've established that he is after a good view of you then put on a show by all means. Once you've driven alongside him for a few minutes and allowed him to check out your goods then speed up and get in front of him and pump your brake lights if he flashes his lights in response then let him follow you to an off ramp and see if he exits with you. Always signal way in advance. Or you can fall in line behind him and flash your lights and if he responds with a brake pumping then you can follow him to wherever he wants to exit. If an exit is still quite a distance away then he may signal to you that he wants another showing/viewing till you get closer to a place where the two of you can stop and play. It's very important to remember this though. If while initiating all of this he shows no desire to be part of the game in the first place then just keep it in your pants, dude. Remember that these days rest stops, traffic lights, and even interstate routes have a lot of camera surveillance. Be aware at all times that Big Brother may be watching. Familiarize yourself with routes that are darker, more deserted and without cameras for putting your meat on display. These are places which allow more freedom for both you and the horny onlooker. Remember too that everyone has a cell phone so a driver can snap your pic. Don't show unless you are certain they wanna see. Also wear easy to pull on and off shorts or pants. I always wear athletic shorts in summer and sweats in winter. You can't be driving and trying to deal with tight jeans going up and down or belts being buckled and unbuckled. Shirts aren't even necessary most times. If you do get lucky and stop roadside with a trucker then you just have to decide at that moment if you will approach him or have him get out and approach you. I always make sure I remain undressed in case he comes to my car window to chat and start things up. Then there's the other option requires more boldness and an area without other people but I like it better sometimes. I get out and walk around near the passenger side of his truck and do it while still undressed. It's not necessary really but that always drives them wild because they can't believe I am willing to do that. If I was willing to be free and open in the car then why not roadside. I take my shirt and shorts in hand in case I need them. Be sure you try to stay on the passenger side so that you aren't visible on the road if another car happens to go by. I have gone to the drivers side many times but only in very rural uninhabited areas with low to no traffic. Now back to the road where all the action began. Where were we? Be sure that your interior lighting is good and if you can let down or remove the roof/top of the car then that's even better. Keep the middle console area clear so the view of you is not blocked. You can even adjust your seat to place you in the perfect position or place a towel under you to raise your pelvis and thrust it up and out more. While you are actually exposing yourself keep the masturbating to a minimum. Do that when you are driving and no one's looking in order to keep it up but when you're showing it off the hand will just blocks the view. Just spread your legs and let that boner stand up tall and hard and proud. The guy that's watching will enjoy the show more. If you must jack it then use your left hand so that your arm is not completely stealing the limelight. The reason I say left hand is because you should be in the left lane allowing him to see you from the right side. just works better that way. Also, always have a believable story ready if law enforcement should become involved. If you stick to the proper protocol of flashing truckers and do it in the best areas and only to those who want it then police are very unlikely to invade your exhibition. Just know that there are risks with anything you do. Sometimes it's part of the excitement. I've been doing this since I started driving and would come home late at night from my first job at 16 years old. I was always horny and had to take a stretch of I-75 every trip and often found myself jacking off. One night I happened to be noticed unintentionally by a guy in a rig and what happened on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere Tennessee was a very good time and the start of some new habits. I've perfected the art at this point and It is fun but you must always put safety and consideration of innocent drivers first. Have fun out there, let it all hang out, and enjoy a trucker.

internettv...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2018, 7:17:05 AM7/14/18
Yikes! Well, even though Steve's question is almost 15 years old, I'm sure there are other guys doing the same thing and might be curious at the responses. I say forget the short shorts (seriously, are you from the disco era). (Now, in 2018) get a modern pair of loose fitting board shorts that you can just open up and go bare. No self respecting guy nowadays is going to be turned on by 70's-tight short shorts on another guy! Unless you were 18ish when you asked the question, Steve!

On Friday, August 22, 2003 at 5:24:18 PM UTC-7, Steve Oakes wrote:
> I am a bi-male who has recently started wearing really short shorts in
> my sports car with the sunroof open on major highways. It gets me
> REALLY aroused when I pass truckers who I know are looking down at me.
> I drive with only a T-shirt and my really short shorts and no underwear.
> When I pass a trucker I go slow so they can get a good glimpse through
> my sunroof.
>
> My questions are:
> 1) How much can a trucker see inside my Mitsubishi Eclipse through the
> sunroof?
>
> 2) Is there some "signal" that truckers use, to let me know he is
> interested in meeting me at the next truck stop? (i.e. horn blowing,
> light flashing, speeding up to pass me, etc.)
>
> 3) Is there anything I can do that would better let a trucker know that
> I am interested in some fun once I know they are interested in me?
>
> 4) Are there that a lot of men truckers that are interested in other men?
>
> Thanks in advance for any responses!
> Steve

dano...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2019, 5:22:58 PM4/11/19
I am white guy55 that wants to get with older black truckers that are near New Orleans text me first I have had no luck with finding one wish I could find a older black man or six that wants me to please get my number out (985)265-8573why can't a older black man text me now

deede...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2019, 12:54:55 PM4/22/19
"Good Buddy" is what Truckers call us.I drove for 30plus years.B4 I admitted I was BISEXUAL.Be careful some are homophobic.Buy a cb radio and antenna with a magnetic base.Their on channel 19. Good Luck Good Buddy.Muuh

rnixon...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2020, 9:44:05 PM2/10/20
I've been on both sides of this. As a truck driver I have to say that many of them look down at every car that passes because you are able to get a good look at the person driving. I've seen guys jacking off and even a couple women. I've also seen guys getting head from both men and women. I'm rather well endowed myself and often play with my member when driving a car and you can tell when a trucker likes what he sees cause he will speed up or slow down to stay along side. I've even hooked up when doing this and then pulling into a rest area

brianu...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2020, 11:33:06 PM4/17/20
My name is James Evans I am a Cross Dresser
looking for a good sexual and whatever happens after that happens to me I like it all ways fuck for a couple hours I am a cross dresser and I want to be taken advantage of with anything sexual toys and even by you I also wear a pink lingerie and dark pink panties

troy...@gmail.com

May 24, 2020, 6:55:56 AM5/24/20
Looking for top must cum more than once
It is loading more messages.