Hundreds of FedEx packages found in the woods

1 view

Leroy N. Soetoro

Dec 2, 2021, 1:58:11 PM12/2/21
https://fox8.com/news/hundreds-of-fedex-packages-found-in-the-woods/

HAYDEN, Ala. (AP) — An Alabama sheriff is trying to figure out how
hundreds of FedEx packages ended up dumped in the woods.

An estimated 300 to 400 packages of various sizes were found in a ravine
near the small town of Hayden on Wednesday, the Blount County Sheriff’s
Office said in a statement.

Deputies were sent to guard the scene until FedEx workers could arrive to
pick up the packages, Sheriff Mark Moon said. FedEx sent multiple trucks
and drivers from across the South to load up the packages, Moon said.

Photos posted on the sheriff’s Facebook page show the packages strewn
about the forest.

It wasn’t clear why the packages were in the ravine, the sheriff said, but
he hoped to have some answers soon.

“The security of our customers’ shipments is a top priority and we are
committed to treating our customers’ packages with the utmost care,”
Memphis, Tennessee-based FedEx said in a statement provided Friday.

“We are taking steps to recover and transport the affected packages as
quickly as possible,” the company said. “In addition to cooperating with
law enforcement, we are conducting a review of this situation and will
take the appropriate action.”

The site where the packages were found is about 30 miles (48 kilometers)
north of Birmingham.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.