Homosexuality runs Rampant amongst Truckers

18wheels.on...@none.com

Mar 4, 2012, 7:24:30 PM3/4/12
Go to any truckstop in the USA, and within minutes, some gay trucker
will be banging on your cab, wanting a blowjob. Straight men cant even
get any sleep anymore at these stops. Some states are worse than
others, with Texas being the worst, followed up by California. The
upper midwest states are probably the safest states of all. However, no
state is safe. These homosexuals are everywhere. If you're male, they
want what's in your pants, and many will do anything to get it. Some
even use guns and knives to force you to submit to their demands.

It's estimated that approx 60% to 70% of all truckers were homosexuals
in 2010, and those figures are rapidly rising. If you're gay, you have
unlimited opportunities out on the road, but if you're straight, you
have big problems and better be prepared to defend yourself whenever you
park at a truckstop or wayside.

What needs to be done, is for trucking companies to thoroughly
investigate potential employees to determine their sexual preferences,
and refuse employment to the homosexuals. Unfortunately, it's illegal
for employers to discriminate against people based on sexual preference,
as well as race, religion, and other things. This is a sad situation,
but part of the degenerating society we live in. Until laws change,
truckers must carry weapons and defend themselves, since the laws
protect these criminal homosexuals.

jhop...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2012, 9:55:30 AM3/6/12
Hogwash... I have spent quite a lot of time at truck stops and never been accosted or even hit on by a gay guy. From where do you get your info?

Jordon

Mar 6, 2012, 10:53:16 AM3/6/12
18wheels.on...@none.com wrote:

> It's estimated that approx 60% to 70% of all truckers were
> homosexuals in 2010

It's estimated that 100% of newsgroup personas named
18wheels.on...@none.com, can't backup any claims they make.

richard

Mar 6, 2012, 5:59:47 PM3/6/12
On Sun, 04 Mar 2012 18:24:30 -0600, 18wheels.on...@none.com wrote:

> Go to any truckstop in the USA, and within minutes, some gay trucker
> will be banging on your cab, wanting a blowjob. Straight men cant even
> get any sleep anymore at these stops. Some states are worse than
> others, with Texas being the worst, followed up by California. The
> upper midwest states are probably the safest states of all. However, no
> state is safe. These homosexuals are everywhere. If you're male, they
> want what's in your pants, and many will do anything to get it. Some
> even use guns and knives to force you to submit to their demands.

I'll bet this is from the same website that says truckers spend their days
parked in front of schools hoping to catch a little kid and take him for a
ride.

In 10 years of trucking, not once was I approached by a gay trucker.
Nor have I even heard of a gay trucker forcing himself on another trucker
with a gun involved.
Yes gay truckers exist. But more likely at the rate of 2 or 3 per thousand.
60 to 70 % of all truckers is totally fictional.

ZeroCrisis

Mar 15, 2012, 12:22:34 AM3/15/12
On Sun, 04 Mar 2012 18:24:30 -0600, 18wheels.on...@none.com
wrote:

Its pretty obvious that this individual has never driven a truck OTR.
I wonder if he(she) even realize that they are insulting the industry
that establishes the foundation for them not to have to spend all day
growing, harvesting, hunting down, killing, skinning, dressing, and
preparing their next meal.

Robert Lewis

Mar 15, 2012, 11:25:10 PM3/15/12
Well, I don't like homos either, but about 99% of what this guy says is
total BS. Whatever. Guess it is a troll looking for attention or trying to
get a rise out of us.

Robert

P.S. - upon further thought and re-reading the post, 100% of that post is
untrue.

"ZeroCrisis" <canno...@nunyas.net> wrote in message

mdel...@live.com

Apr 18, 2016, 1:01:57 AM4/18/16
I'm a gay trucker/ owner operator and I don't agree one bit on what this guy is saying. I travel all 48 states and I'm always on the lookout for a hook up but it's really difficult finding like minded guys.

rodeobull...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2017, 2:46:11 PM12/20/17
Homo.s criminal? Lol

tims...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2018, 5:47:36 AM12/19/18
The person telling this fairy tale (no pun intended) is a homophobic lunatic! I’ve been driving for 30 years, I’m a professional driver, hauling haz mat LPGases out of Texas ~ I’m also GAY ~ this isn’t true ~ yes, guys hook up but you’d never know it ~ it’s there but a fraction compared to this bull sh*t story. He must have a hatered for truckers and a closet case as well ~

dennisa...@aol.com

Feb 24, 2019, 8:29:43 AM2/24/19
What kind of dim-witted kumquat are you?
Who cares if they're gay who cares if anybody is..
If they're Boned and Horny, and want to go have endless line blowing sex on the road

It's all good 👍

dano...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2019, 5:26:54 PM4/11/19
I am white guy 55 seeking older black men get my number out please let me know if you want to get this virgin ass (985)265-8573

richardwe...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2020, 4:51:55 PM7/7/20
At the loves in sidney ne any body there for hookup

321...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2020, 5:12:56 PM8/5/20

000000 000000

Jul 17, 2022, 7:18:19 PM7/17/22

Jennifer Johnson

Aug 4, 2022, 1:59:23 AM8/4/22
i want to please any trucker

PIERRE pierre

Oct 15, 2022, 11:36:12 AM10/15/22
Le lundi 18 avril 2016 à 07:01:57 UTC+2, mdel...@live.com a écrit :
> I'm a gay trucker/ owner operator and I don't agree one bit on what this guy is saying. I travel all 48 states and I'm always on the lookout for a hook up but it's really difficult finding like minded guys.

ObviouslyNo matter the country hook up with gay trucker is not an easy task but it makes it more valuable. Neverless, it is always great encounters ;-)
Would love to meet a gay trucker on my next trip to US !

JOE N THOMAS

Sep 21, 2023, 1:15:36 PM9/21/23
hello