Truck drivers that would like a submissive CD

small Love

Jul 5, 2021, 12:27:25 AM7/5/21
Saw this post were a guy liked flashing truck drivers... he go a canning for doing this while driving lol... rightly so

My question is do truck drivers like company at times when pulled over... I am certain many would like a female... but what about a male? I am a submissive and Exhibitionist.. also soft crossdress... I am on a few picture sites and a bit closed... I am warm and fair-skin... red head with breasts and a tiny boyish shaved penis..

I work in the central west NSW and most places ..I do stay over night in motels but would love to help others.. I have never done this and won't to learn lots... I see rigs parked up and wonder what if... Contact me if you like... help me out ... Dubbo Parkes wellington moree lightning ridge Forbes Mudgee and so many places... live around Lithgow as well...