Former Stuckey's in Michigan...

peacock

Dec 14, 2001, 9:57:22 PM12/14/01
Does ANYbody from Michigan remember the Stuckey's chain? Well, I've been
researching them, and I found the following:

Martin - Now a Marathon.

Union Pier - Now A wine emporium.

Paw Paw
Chelsea
Eagle
Ottawa Lake
Parma
Burton?

I would like to know what happened to the other locations, and any other
locations that existed in Michigan.

--Bobby Peacock--

TEXAS

Dec 15, 2001, 1:14:59 AM12/15/01

"peacock" <pea...@voyager.net> wrote in message

> Does ANYbody from Michigan remember the Stuckey's chain? Well, I've been
> researching them, and I found the following:

There's a Stuckey's on I-70 west of Topeka, KS, that appears to be in
business.

Usenet's Bloopers & Practical Jokes!

Dec 15, 2001, 1:48:09 AM12/15/01
peacock wrote:

> Does ANYbody from Michigan remember the
> Stuckey's chain? Well, I've been researching
> them, and I found the following:
>
> Martin - Now a Marathon.
> Union Pier - Now A wine emporium.
>
> Paw Paw
> Chelsea
> Eagle

You know, as someone who grew up in the suburban areas west of Lansing,
and passed by this Stuckey's dozens of times (back when it existed) on
the way up to the cottage in Pentwater, I must say that it freaks me out
to know that I actually ate at this Stuckey's a couple of times, a long
long time ago.

Weird. It's like it's a past incarnation. It doesn't quite seem "real"
anymore.

i mean.....putting a restaurant in the happening burg of EAGLE (pop.
150)?

It has been de facto superseeded by the Tommy's Place in Portland (open
24 hours), for whatever that's worth.

> Ottawa Lake
> Parma

This is also now a wine emporium.

> Burton?
>
> I would like to know what happened to the
> other locations, and any other locations that
> existed in Michigan.

mak

"It just feels good to beat Texas Tech at their homecoming."--Kansas's
Mario Kinsey

"If Bobby Ross had been the captain of the Titanic, he would have been
the first one in the lifeboats. The guy's a liar and a loser, and
that's the way I look at it."--Chicago Bears QB Jim Miller

R.V. Droz

Dec 15, 2001, 3:23:21 AM12/15/01
Micanopy's former Stuckey's is infamous as Cafe Risque

Many other old Stuckey's are listed at
http://members.aol.com/boxsterqueen/stuckeys/stuckey.htm

The Stuckey's in Yeehaw Jct. is doing just fine, except for the part about it being BP.
Happy Motoring! _________
Robert V. Droz ( us...@earthlink.net ) |______|_\__
U.S. Highways : From US 1 to (US 830) |______|_|__\
http://www.us-highways.com/ () ()

David Prins

Dec 14, 2001, 10:20:19 PM12/14/01
the Paw Paw one, like Union Pier, is a Saint Julians wine outlet.

Ben Prusia

Dec 15, 2001, 9:38:07 AM12/15/01
There are a lot of Stuckey's on I-70 throughout Kansas and Missouri that are
still in operation. They have those billboards where they say that they sell
t-shirts for $5.00

"TEXAS" <TEXAS...@aaroads.com> wrote in message

Eric & Kathy Vander Yacht

Dec 15, 2001, 10:22:43 AM12/15/01
Gone and good riddance. My understanding is that the government gave them
a monopoly which kept other restaurants away from highways for a decade.
Prices were high, food was poor, and service non existent.

It is good to catalog their history so mistakes like that can be avoided.

David Jensen

Dec 15, 2001, 12:26:09 PM12/15/01
On Sat, 15 Dec 2001 10:22:43 -0500, in misc.transport.road
Eric & Kathy Vander Yacht <kvy...@chartermi.net> wrote in
<3C1B6AC2...@chartermi.net>:

>Gone and good riddance. My understanding is that the government gave them
>a monopoly which kept other restaurants away from highways for a decade.
>Prices were high, food was poor, and service non existent.

I cannot imagine how the would have had a government monopoly. ISTR that
they were just the pioneers in on-highway food service. Prices were
high, food was poor, and service non existent does seem to be my
recollection, too. That's one of the reasons that others kicked them.

Patrick L. Humphrey

Dec 15, 2001, 1:07:08 PM12/15/01
"TEXAS" <TEXAS...@aaroads.com> writes:

There's still one on eastbound I-10 at around the 825 milepost (just west of
Winnie and the Texas 73 split towards Port Arthur)...at least it was there
back in October.

--PLH, who'll get back over to Beaumont, sooner than later

US71

Dec 15, 2001, 1:29:29 PM12/15/01
peacock <pea...@voyager.net> wrote in message news:<3c1abbdf$0$35619$2c3e...@news.voyager.net>...
> Does ANYbody from Michigan remember the Stuckey's chain? Well, I've been
> researching them, and I found the following:

> I would like to know what happened to the other locations, and any other
> locations that existed in Michigan.

I remember Stuckey's, though I've never been to Michigan ;)

There's one in Arkansas along I-40 at Plumerville (AR 92)that is a
Texaco c-store. Used to be a Total before that.

There's another near Doolittle, MO along I-44 that's abandoned.

I think there's another on I-44 just east of Joplin (County Road
100?)that is also abandoned. There's a Sunshine gas sign out front you
can see from the interstate.

There's a Stuckey's in Brinkley that's inside an Exxon c-store.

RLDean

Dec 15, 2001, 2:40:48 PM12/15/01

About a year ago I read somewhere that the new management of Stuckey's was
going to try to bring the chain back, but more up to date. Every time that we
travelled I-95 to Florida we'd still see a few Stuckeys but mostly former sites
either as something else or abandoned. Last January we saw something new,
Stuckeys as brand new convenience stores that also had their familiar old
merchandise and candy.

For the record, the closest Stuckeys to New York City, I believe, is the one
in Shartlesville PA (I-78) which was still in operation two months ago.

Rich Dean
Butler NJ

Tom Ketchum

Dec 15, 2001, 6:24:53 PM12/15/01
peacock <pea...@voyager.net> wrote in message news:<3c1abbdf$0$35619$2c3e...@news.voyager.net>...

I-69 at Jonesville Rd (exit 16) is now a Lion's Den adult bookstore.
This is just north of the city of Coldwater.

Guy Olsen

Dec 15, 2001, 8:23:12 PM12/15/01
Eric & Kathy Vander Yacht <kvy...@chartermi.net> wrote in message news:<3C1B6AC2...@chartermi.net>...

> Gone and good riddance. My understanding is that the government gave them
> a monopoly which kept other restaurants away from highways for a decade.
> Prices were high, food was poor, and service non existent.
>
> It is good to catalog their history so mistakes like that can be avoided.

They did not have a complete monopoly.

I remember a similar chain called Nickerson Farms which, IIRC,
featured white A-frame buildings. Some of these old buildings are
still out there, but I have not seen a working NF since 1978.

Guy Olsen, PE

US71

Dec 15, 2001, 9:12:45 PM12/15/01
bigtv...@hotmail.com (Tom Ketchum) wrote in message news:<36e214f1.01121...@posting.google.com>...

> I-69 at Jonesville Rd (exit 16) is now a Lion's Den adult bookstore.
> This is just north of the city of Coldwater.

There's one of those in Tennessee along I-40 about 30 min east of Memphis.

peacock

Dec 15, 2001, 9:50:21 PM12/15/01

RLDean wrote:

Thanks for the information, but I'm asking for only information pertaining to
Michigan locations. Please do not post in this thread unless the information you
are posting relates to Michigan Stuckey's.

--BP--

Adam Prince

Dec 15, 2001, 9:58:17 PM12/15/01
Oh are you wondering about sex acts in former Michigan Stuckey's too?

"peacock" <pea...@voyager.net> wrote in message

Adam Prince

Dec 15, 2001, 9:58:18 PM12/15/01
Before the ACLU gets at mtr...let's be fair to every state....

Dan Garnell

Dec 15, 2001, 11:39:42 PM12/15/01
> I would like to know what happened to the other locations, and any other
> locations that existed in Michigan.

I'm not sure, but it seemed like there was one at one time at the I-75
north Holly exit (Grange Hall Rd., exit #101). I KNOW there was a St.
Julian wine outlet there for a while, & now it's something else, but
it seemed like that building was in the shape of a former Stuckey's;
please note it's been a year since I've been that far up on I-75, so
it's kind of a vague notion, but yes, it seems there was one in Holly.

-Dan Garnell

James C. Schul

Dec 16, 2001, 1:08:41 AM12/16/01

peacock wrote:

> Does ANYbody from Michigan remember the Stuckey's chain? Well, I've been
> researching them, and I found the following:
>
> Martin - Now a Marathon.

I've heard of the Martin brand. Didn't they all become Speedways?
Granted, it's now my favorite brand of gasoline! <g>

> I would like to know what happened to the other locations, and any other
> locations that existed in Michigan.

There is still a Stuckey's west of Richmond, Indiana, on I-70 at Exit
145. It's inside a Dairy Queen store; DQ handles all the Stuckey's
transactions as well (as in sharing the cash registers). I ate there
August 19 as a matter of fact.

There was another Stuckey's in Indiana at I-65 Exit 130 (IN 334) outside
of Zionsville (between Indianapolis and Lebanon), but it was closed when
I went by February 17.

Chris Bessert

Dec 16, 2001, 3:33:42 AM12/16/01
peacock wrote:

> Thanks for the information, but I'm asking for only information pertaining to
> Michigan locations. Please do not post in this thread unless the information you
> are posting relates to Michigan Stuckey's.

Dammit, Bobby, you aren't the mtr police, so just stop it. You started
a thread, some people answered. Some of those answers were beyond the
bounds of your original question. Instead of insulting those respond-
ants and the mtr community in general, just IGNORE those other posts
and go on with your life. I know you have a hard time moving past those
posts which just, for whatever reason, NEED to have responses ranging
from "yuck" (thanks for your input, there) to calling someone you've
never met a "sphincter," but give it a try. People here will be MUCH
less annoyed and may stop ignoring/killfiling anything with the word
"peacock" in it. After the recent drought of posts from you, I had
hoped you'd come back here with a better attidude and maturity level.
Please take this under advisement and maybe you'll someday become a
respected participant in this discussion.

Anyway, I recall eating in a Stuckey's in Ohio once as a child. I
cannot say the food was memorable, but I still may have the postcard
I hought there, oh so many years ago...

Thanks for reading,
--BP-- ("Beyond Peacock")

--
Chris Bessert
Bess...@aol.com

o n e @none.com d o u t e n

Dec 16, 2001, 8:22:34 AM12/16/01

"peacock" <pea...@voyager.net> wrote in message
>> Thanks for the information, but I'm asking for only information
pertaining to
> Michigan locations. Please do not post in this thread unless the
information you
> are posting relates to Michigan Stuckey's.

RULE OF LIFE Don't ask questions if you aren't going to like the answers.

Dave

Eric & Kathy Vander Yacht

Dec 16, 2001, 11:50:33 AM12/16/01
My understanding - which could be wrong - is that Stuckey's was the only chain
licensed to build near the (then) new freeways - at least in Michigan. Can
anyone confirm this?

Adam Prince

Dec 16, 2001, 12:21:33 PM12/16/01
Chris,

I beat ya to this one..

"Chris Bessert" <Bess...@aol.com> wrote in message

peacock

Dec 16, 2001, 12:59:28 PM12/16/01

Adam Prince wrote:

> Oh are you wondering about sex acts in former Michigan Stuckey's too?

What kind of pervert do you think I am?!

--BP--

peacock

Dec 16, 2001, 1:01:11 PM12/16/01

"James C. Schul" wrote:

> peacock wrote:
> >
> > Does ANYbody from Michigan remember the Stuckey's chain? Well, I've been
> > researching them, and I found the following:
> >
> > Martin - Now a Marathon.
>
> I've heard of the Martin brand. Didn't they all become Speedways?
> Granted, it's now my favorite brand of gasoline! <g>

Heh... Martin is the name of the city. Marathon is the brand of gasoline.

And some Martin gas stations still exist, I just don't know where.

--BP, who has never been to a Stuckey's--

Adam Prince

Dec 16, 2001, 12:59:40 PM12/16/01

> Adam Prince wrote:
>
> > Oh are you wondering about sex acts in former Michigan Stuckey's too?
>
> What kind of pervert do you think I am?!

Obviously you just admited to it. First, Michigan hardee's..then Michigan
Stuckey's , what's next Michigan Wal-Mart Tire & Lube Expresses..

you are a sick boy Bobby a very sick boy

> --BP--

Adam Prince

Dec 16, 2001, 12:59:40 PM12/16/01

> --BP, who has never been to a Stuckey's--

Yeah they all mysteriously closed shop when you were born.

Now how's that for ironic

peacock

Dec 16, 2001, 1:12:55 PM12/16/01

All righty then... Please ignore what I just said. I'm an obsessive-compulsive
14-year-old, and you expect me to *think* before I speak? Get real.

--BP--

Adam Prince

Dec 16, 2001, 1:08:24 PM12/16/01

> All righty then... Please ignore what I just said. I'm an
obsessive-compulsive
> 14-year-old, and you expect me to *think* before I speak? Get real.

C'mon Bobby you can come up with a better excuse than that...I mean if you
said you were constipated...I may believe it a lil more

Robert Lee

Dec 16, 2001, 3:28:52 PM12/16/01
The former Stuckey's on I-20/59 at Kewannee, Miss. (Exit 169) is now
the Kewannee 1 Stop. It's a run-down mess. An old billboard still
stands (part way under water) on the Eastbound side at MP 167.

On the other hand, the former Stuckey's at Pelahatchie, Miss. (I-20
Exit 68) is a modern Conoco Super Stop. The late owner of the chain
bought it, renovated it, added a car wash and a truck wash. But the
prices of gas is expensive in comparison to the Flying J, Petro etc.
in Jackson. Coincidentaly, one of Super Stop's competitors built a
Chevron Stuckey's Express next door.

o n e @none.com d o u t e n

Dec 16, 2001, 3:26:45 PM12/16/01

"peacock" <pea...@voyager.net> wrote in message

Yes I do. I see children act like you do every day at work. Want to
guess what type of attitude starts fights? I drive a bus if you haven't
picked that up before. It's painted a nice shade of yellow. Most of
the suspensions for inappropriate conduct go to middle school aged children.
If I was you, I would learn how to use the delete key on that keyboard of
yours. I'm guessing your long absence from this group was the result of
either unhappy parents or an unhappy Internet provider. At the rate you
are going again, we won't be seeing you for awhile very shortly.

Dave

peacock

Dec 16, 2001, 3:57:12 PM12/16/01

Adam Prince wrote:

Just accept me for who I am, capeesh?

--
from the desk of Bobby Peacock

AKA "The Weirdest Link"

My homepage:
http://www.geocities.com/anonymous_138_is_taken/under-construction.html

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Adam Prince

Dec 16, 2001, 3:56:36 PM12/16/01

> Adam Prince wrote:
>
> > "peacock" <pea...@voyager.net> wrote in message
> >
> > > All righty then... Please ignore what I just said. I'm an
> > obsessive-compulsive
> > > 14-year-old, and you expect me to *think* before I speak? Get real.
> >
> > C'mon Bobby you can come up with a better excuse than that...I mean if
you
> > said you were constipated...I may believe it a lil more
>
> Just accept me for who I am, capeesh?

Then what are you? Are you constipated? Did you forget your Metamucil? Do
you wear Depends? Is your condition based on a lack of Stuckey's in
Michigan?

I want to understand Bobby. I really want to. Help me out here.

peacock

Dec 16, 2001, 5:10:31 PM12/16/01

Adam Prince wrote:

> Then what are you? Are you constipated?

No. I'm a peevish obsessive-compulsive teenager.

> I want to understand Bobby. I really want to. Help me out here.

OK.... *shows you the door*

peacock

Dec 16, 2001, 5:11:55 PM12/16/01

d o u t e n wrote:

> I'm guessing your long absence from this group was the result of
> either unhappy parents or an unhappy Internet provider.

Nope.... it waas a hard-drive crash, you smart-aleck. And also, why do
you have to put six spaces after every sentence?!

Adam Prince

Dec 16, 2001, 5:16:39 PM12/16/01

> Adam Prince wrote:
>
> > Then what are you? Are you constipated?
>
> No. I'm a peevish obsessive-compulsive teenager.

C'mon Bobby you can do better let's get to the root of your problem...

> > I want to understand Bobby. I really want to. Help me out here.
>
> OK.... *shows you the door*

Aww but Bobby..you want to be accepted..and you show us the door...c'mon
just becuase you are a 14-year-old peevish obsessive-compulsive teenager, in
other words this weeks trendy lame excuse for trying to be cool, doesn't
mean we don't want to help you...

peacock

Dec 16, 2001, 7:41:54 PM12/16/01

Adam Prince wrote:

You *said* you wanted me to help you out, get it? It was a joke!

Stephen Taylor

Dec 17, 2001, 1:56:22 AM12/17/01
pat...@io.com (Patrick L. Humphrey) wrote in message news:<szk3d2c...@bermuda.io.com>...

> "TEXAS" <TEXAS...@aaroads.com> writes:
>
> >"peacock" <pea...@voyager.net> wrote in message

> >> Does ANYbody from Michigan remember the Stuckey's chain? Well, I've been
> >> researching them, and I found the following:
>
> >There's a Stuckey's on I-70 west of Topeka, KS, that appears to be in
> >business.
>
> There's still one on eastbound I-10 at around the 825 milepost (just west of
> Winnie and the Texas 73 split towards Port Arthur)...at least it was there
> back in October.
>
> --PLH, who'll get back over to Beaumont, sooner than later

Well, last I checked, there was one near Orange TX on IH-10, and
I think that is around 870. At any rate it is the FM 1136 exit
westbound. It was up for sale, and might not be open. I am going
back in February, and will double-check.
Stephen Taylor
Austin TX (Orange is right next door to Beaumont)

Chris Bessert

Dec 17, 2001, 2:58:03 PM12/17/01
Robert W. "peacock" Peacock <pea...@voyager.net> wrote:

> d o u t e n wrote:
>
> > I'm guessing your long absence from this group was the result of
> > either unhappy parents or an unhappy Internet provider.
>
> Nope.... it waas a hard-drive crash, you smart-aleck.

There are times I almost wish we had an Internet Police force... Maybe
we could have said I.P.F. do the equivalent of duct-taping Mr. Bobby's
mouth closed -- by duct-taping his computer keyboard? -- until he
learns how and when to use it, and the proper way in which to use it.
But alas, we get "it waas a hard-drive crash, you smart-aleck"...

> And also, why do you have to put six spaces after every sentence?!

Because Mr. Outen can. The 37th Amendment to the Constutition of the
United States states thusly:

AMENDMENT XXXVII: Congress shall make no laws prohibiting Dave Outen
from putting six spaces after every sentence he types.

Dammit, Bobby (I haven't said that since Saturday...), if Dave wants
to put sixty-two spaces after every letter he types, so be it. If you
can't stand it, either ignore it or call the Farmington Hills Police
Department, William J. Dwyer, Chief of Police, at their business number
(248) 474-6181, or in case you're deaf, which is an accusation some
here may be quick to make, you can use their TDD line at (248) 473-9620.
You can tell the fine men and women in blue of your plight and see if
they'll pull Mr. Outen's large, yellow limousime over and take him into
custody. (Dave, himeself, might want to jot down the Detective Juvenile
Section's number at (248) 473-9666.)

Ya'll all have a nice day, now, ya hear?

Later,
Chris

--
Chris Bessert
Bess...@aol.com

Patrick L. Humphrey

Dec 19, 2001, 7:32:24 PM12/19/01
backtot...@yahoo.com (Stephen Taylor) writes:

That one's been gone for some time, as is the one that was right across the
freeway from the existing one just west of Winnie on I-10...and Orange is
only 25 miles from Beaumont, but you've got Vidor, Rose City, and about
twelve miles of the worst washboard road I've ever driven in the right lane
(in both directions, to boot). :-)

--PLH, and there's always the fun 45 MPH curve westbound coming into Vidor

Usenet's Bloopers & Practical Jokes!

Dec 23, 2001, 4:45:49 PM12/23/01
Chris Bessert wrote:

> Dammit, Bobby,

You are now officially the Hank Hill of MTR.

Personally, by responding at such length I think you're giving Bobby way
too much credit for being whatever it is that he's being (be it stupid
or inane or trolling or obnoxious or whatever).

For a typical 15 year old male that likes to piss off substitute
teachers, Usenet can be a virtual Nirvana. Keep this in mind.

mak

"It just feels good to beat Texas Tech at their homecoming."--Kansas's
Mario Kinsey

"If Bobby Ross had been the captain of the Titanic, he would have been
the first one in the lifeboats. The guy's a liar and a loser, and
that's the way I look at it."--Chicago Bears QB Jim Miller

Usenet's Bloopers & Practical Jokes!

Dec 23, 2001, 4:49:29 PM12/23/01
peacock wrote:

> All righty then... Please ignore what I just
> said. I'm an obsessive-compulsive
> 14-year-old, and you expect me to *think*
> before I speak? Get real.

Do you get turned on when all the chicks laugh at you while the captain
of the JV football team gives you a MASSIVE snuggie?

Usenet's Bloopers & Practical Jokes!

Dec 23, 2001, 4:48:00 PM12/23/01
Adam Prince wrote:

> Obviously you just admited to it. First,
> Michigan hardee's..then Michigan Stuckey's ,
> what's next Michigan Wal-Mart Tire & Lube
> Expresses..
>
> you are a sick boy Bobby a very sick boy

I think Bobby's life ambition is to get placed on the Michigan Sex
Offenders Registry, as far as I can tell.

Chris Bessert

Dec 24, 2001, 4:15:41 AM12/24/01
"Usenet's Bloopers & Practical Jokes!" wrote:

> Chris Bessert wrote:
>
> > Dammit, Bobby,
>
> You are now officially the Hank Hill of MTR.

I knew I'd find my niche sometime...

Happy Holidays,
Chris

--
Chris Bessert
Bess...@aol.com

peacock

Dec 28, 2001, 11:34:10 AM12/28/01

"Usenet's Bloopers & Practical Jokes!" wrote:

> peacock wrote:
>
> > All righty then... Please ignore what I just
> > said. I'm an obsessive-compulsive
> > 14-year-old, and you expect me to *think*
> > before I speak? Get real.
>
> Do you get turned on when all the chicks laugh at you while the captain
> of the JV football team gives you a MASSIVE snuggie?

A massive WHAT?

peacock

Dec 28, 2001, 12:17:58 PM12/28/01

"Usenet's Bloopers & Practical Jokes!" wrote:

> Adam Prince wrote:
>
> > Obviously you just admited to it. First,
> > Michigan hardee's..then Michigan Stuckey's ,
> > what's next Michigan Wal-Mart Tire & Lube
> > Expresses..
> >
> > you are a sick boy Bobby a very sick boy
>
> I think Bobby's life ambition is to get placed on the Michigan Sex
> Offenders Registry, as far as I can tell.

Look, I'm not looking for sex acts, OK? I'm just looking for Hardee's and
Stuckey's that no longer exist!

Patrick Donnelly

Dec 28, 2001, 4:18:41 PM12/28/01

> "Usenet's Bloopers & Practical Jokes!" wrote:
>
> > peacock wrote:
> >
> > > All righty then... Please ignore what I just
> > > said. I'm an obsessive-compulsive
> > > 14-year-old, and you expect me to *think*
> > > before I speak? Get real.
> >
> > Do you get turned on when all the chicks laugh at you while the captain
> > of the JV football team gives you a MASSIVE snuggie?
>
> A massive WHAT?

He probably meant "nuggie" aka "dutch rub" aka rubbing your fist very roughly
across someone's skull.

-patrick donnelly

*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^
Deadhead, roadgeek. Or is it Deadgeek, roadhead?
trade list at: http://db.etree.org/lilprince
And while you were saying your mantra
I was humping your very best friend
And comparing myself to Sinatra
'Cause I did it my way in her end ~john perry barlow~
*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^

David Jensen

Dec 28, 2001, 4:34:48 PM12/28/01
On Fri, 28 Dec 2001 21:18:41 +0000 (UTC), in misc.transport.road
"Patrick Donnelly" <smilnonc...@hotmail.com> wrote in
<79631bd908eeb37ae24...@mygate.mailgate.org>:

>"peacock" <pea...@voyager.net> wrote in message

>> > Do you get turned on when all the chicks laugh at you while the captain
>> > of the JV football team gives you a MASSIVE snuggie?
>>
>> A massive WHAT?
>>
>He probably meant "nuggie" aka "dutch rub" aka rubbing your fist very roughly
>across someone's skull.

I think he meant 'pulling up the back of your underpants until they are
starting to tear around the crotch' which goes by a variety of names.

peacock

Dec 28, 2001, 6:03:55 PM12/28/01

David Jensen wrote:

Oh... an advanced form of "wedgie"?

Well, in any sense of "snuggie" or whatever, that would NOT turn me on at all.
:-P

Usenet's Bloopers & Practical Jokes!

Dec 28, 2001, 8:10:30 PM12/28/01
peacock wrote:

> > Do you get turned on when all the chicks
> > laugh at you while the captain of the JV
> > football team gives you a MASSIVE
> > snuggie?
>
> A massive WHAT?

You know, a snuggie, a wedgie, a binder, a MELVIN (that's my favorite
name for it)?

mak

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"When the going gets tough, the tough turn pro."

Usenet's Bloopers & Practical Jokes!

Dec 28, 2001, 8:19:20 PM12/28/01
peacock wrote:

> > > Obviously you just admited to it. First,
> > > Michigan hardee's..then Michigan
> > > Stuckey's , what's next Michigan Wal-Mart > > > Tire & Lube
Expresses..

> > > you are a sick boy Bobby a very sick boy
> >
> > I think Bobby's life ambition is to get placed
> > on the Michigan Sex Offenders Registry, as > > far as I can tell.
>
> Look, I'm not looking for sex acts, OK? I'm
> just looking for Hardee's and Stuckey's that
> no longer exist!

Sorry, should have flagged that as a (somewhat) "obvious sarcasm", an
extension from the "very sick boy" comment.

peacock

Dec 29, 2001, 11:12:27 AM12/29/01

"Usenet's Bloopers & Practical Jokes!" wrote:

> peacock wrote:
>
> > > Do you get turned on when all the chicks
> > > laugh at you while the captain of the JV
> > > football team gives you a MASSIVE
> > > snuggie?
> >
> > A massive WHAT?
>
> You know, a snuggie, a wedgie, a binder, a MELVIN (that's my favorite
> name for it)?

Never heard of it. ^^;

radss...@yahoo.com

Feb 15, 2017, 11:15:32 AM2/15/17
On Friday, December 14, 2001 at 9:57:22 PM UTC-5, peacock wrote:
> Does ANYbody from Michigan remember the Stuckey's chain? Well, I've been
> researching them, and I found the following:
>
> Martin - Now a Marathon.
>
> Union Pier - Now A wine emporium.
>
> Paw Paw
> Chelsea
> Eagle
> Ottawa Lake
> Parma
> Burton?
>
> I would like to know what happened to the other locations, and any other
> locations that existed in Michigan.
>
> --Bobby Peacock--
Bobby,
Eagle has been torn down and there now is a lock and leave storage company on the property.
Rads

brett...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2019, 10:55:13 PM12/8/19
Today I noticed the Stuckey's in Waters Mi, is now a restaurant called Gobblers. Waters is in the Northern lower peninsula right off of I75

thum...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2020, 5:52:11 AM4/19/20
Interview with Stephanie Stuckey, President and CEO Stuckey’s. She outlines her expansion plans for the famous brand. https://thumbwind.com/2020/04/17/stuckeys/

original...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2020, 7:31:17 PM4/26/20
My stuckey family is from Detroit area and many are buried at Grand lawn cemetery

Charlie Pacini

Jun 1, 2020, 5:47:08 PM6/1/20
Email: charliepacini (@) gmail.com

Wickr: charliepacini

https://ketamineforsale.com
.
https://ketamineforsale.com/product/buy-ketamine-rotex-50mg-10ml/
.
https://ketamineforsale.com/product/buy-ketamine-hcl-powder/

https://ketamineforsale.com/product/buy-ketamine-hcl-crystal/

Buy liquid ketamine online - Liquid ketamine suppliers, Liquid ketamine, ketamine Liquid, Get liquid ketamine, How to buy and liters sell ketamine Liquid Ketamine vial for sale Order ketamine vial Buy Ketamine vial online US UK CANADA
Order Liquid ketamine Ketamine Liquid for sale online Buy Liquid ketamine online Legit Liquid ketamine online -
Ketamine long term use, ketamine for sale online, road where can i order ketamine, - can you order ketamine online buy liquid ketamine online where can i buy ketamine online ketamine replacement mxe ketamine ketamine liquid for sale ketamine hcl powder ketamine liquid uses ketamine powder dosage ketamine drug order ketamine online chinese ketamine supplier buy ketamine hydrochloride silk road buy ketamine powder online buy ketamine online india buy ketamine online canada buy special k online, order ketaset online Ketamine for sale Ketamine liquid for sale, ketamine Liquid for sale ketamine for sale ketamine powder dosage ketamine drug order ketamine online chinese ketamine supplier, Ketamine injection for sale, Ketamine for sale Online, Ketamine for pain relief for sale. ketamine vial for saleDo NOT use ketamine if:you are allergic to any ingredient in ketamine you have a condition in which a large increase in blood pressure would be harmful you are taking droxidopa Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.buy ketamine liquid online - buy ketamine online india - buy ketamine online canada, buy special k online, chinese ketamine supplier, ketamine suppliers, ketamine sale online, where can i order ketamine,can you order ketamine online, buy liquid ketamine online - where can i buy ketamine online, ketamine replacement, mxe ketamine, buy ketamine hydrochloride ketamine sale online, Ketamine HCL for sale, Ketamine hydrochloride for sale
Ketamine long term use Buy Liquid ketamine online, Buy liquid ketamine online, Liquid ketamine suppliers, ketamine for sale uk, ketamine Powder, Get liquid ketamine, - How to buy and litres sell - ketamine Liquid Ketamine vial for sale Order ketamine vial Buy Ketamine vial online Buy liquid ketamine Buy ketamine vial online | Buy Ketamine USA
Order Liquid ketamine Ketamine Liquid for sale online Buy Liquid ketamine online Legit Liquid ketamine online uk
Liquid ketamine for sale - Ketamine for sale | Ketamine liquid for sale | Buy ketamine uk - Buy ketamine usa - Buy ketamine Canada