Eastern KY roadgeek meeting info

1 view

H.B. Elkins

May 16, 2005, 12:59:54 AM5/16/05
I'll be E-mailing out directions, a map of the tour area, etc., to those who
have RSVP'd in the next day or
two. If you want to come, it's not too late to get on the list. I'll be making
the restaurant reservation on
Wednesday or Thursday.

Still waiting to hear from some of you folks who live within reasonable driving
distance. I'll be
disappointed if some of you don't make it.

--
To reply by e-mail, remove the "restrictor plate"

MC Pee Pants

May 16, 2005, 4:59:50 PM5/16/05
TV's H.B. Elkins wrote:
> I'll be E-mailing out directions, a map of the tour area, etc., to those
> who
> have RSVP'd in the next day or
> two. If you want to come, it's not too late to get on the list. I'll be
> making
> the restaurant reservation on
> Wednesday or Thursday.
>
> Still waiting to hear from some of you folks who live within reasonable
> driving
> distance. I'll be
> disappointed if some of you don't make it.

I'm going to come, and stop by and pick up Tim, Bobby P, and Queef on the
way.

(Kidding. You can stop having that coronary now.)

--

Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning.
A non-functioning mind is clinically dead. Believe in nothing.

H.B. Elkins

May 16, 2005, 11:38:58 PM5/16/05
On Mon, 16 May 2005 15:59:50 -0500, MC Pee Pants wrote:

>I'm going to come, and stop by and pick up Tim, Bobby P, and Queef on the
>way.
>
>(Kidding. You can stop having that coronary now.)

Jeremy, you'd be more than welcome.

But you lost me on the "Bobby P" reference.

MC Pee Pants

May 17, 2005, 12:02:44 AM5/17/05
TV's H.B. Elkins wrote:
> On Mon, 16 May 2005 15:59:50 -0500, MC Pee Pants wrote:
>
>> I'm going to come, and stop by and pick up Tim, Bobby P, and Queef on the
>> way.
>>
>> (Kidding. You can stop having that coronary now.)
>
> Jeremy, you'd be more than welcome.
>
> But you lost me on the "Bobby P" reference.

A large, colorful bird....NBC uses it as their logo....

H.B. Elkins

May 17, 2005, 8:53:54 AM5/17/05

>> But you lost me on the "Bobby P" reference.
>
>A large, colorful bird....NBC uses it as their logo....

D'oh! I'd forgotten about him.

Whatever happened to him, anyway?

(I'm sure the other one you mentioned is still chafing without an Internet
account after he made his slanderous false accusation against Dan Garnell).

Corey Dukes

May 17, 2005, 10:39:00 AM5/17/05
H.B. Elkins wrote:

> (I'm sure the other one you mentioned is still chafing without an Internet
> account after he made his slanderous false accusation against Dan Garnell).

Is that what happened to him?? I knew I hadn't seen any of his drivel
lately.

---
Corey Dukes
Webmaster
http://www.delmarvahighways.com

Random Waftings Of Bunker Blasts

May 17, 2005, 11:20:22 AM5/17/05
On 17 May 2005 05:53:54 -0700, H.B. Elkins
<hbel...@mis.net.restrictorplate> said:

>Whatever happened to him, anyway?

Maybe he's pooing.

--

Buy my book here:

http://www.lulu.com/content/112781 (recommended)

Sherman L. Cahal

May 17, 2005, 12:50:20 PM5/17/05
Random Waftings Of Bunker Blasts wrote:
> On 17 May 2005 05:53:54 -0700, H.B. Elkins
> <hbel...@mis.net.restrictorplate> said:
>
> >Whatever happened to him, anyway?
>
> Maybe he's pooing.

Pooing is cool...

Random Waftings Of Bunker Blasts

May 17, 2005, 1:01:54 PM5/17/05
On 17 May 2005 09:50:20 -0700, "Sherman L. Cahal"
<she...@cahaltech.com> said:

>Pooing is cool...

And FUNNY!

Sir Hailstone the BOFH®

May 17, 2005, 7:09:02 PM5/17/05
H.B. Elkins wrote:
>>>But you lost me on the "Bobby P" reference.
>>
>>A large, colorful bird....NBC uses it as their logo....
>

> D'oh! I'd forgotten about him.
>
> Whatever happened to him, anyway?
>
> (I'm sure the other one you mentioned is still chafing without an Internet
> account after he made his slanderous false accusation against Dan Garnell).

Are you going to open up your killfile just to see? :-)

Me isn't ..

--
Sir Hailstone - Known to a few as "Mike"
Indianapolis Road Geek - BOFH - Slayer of Spammers

H.B. Elkins

May 17, 2005, 8:54:33 PM5/17/05
On Tue, 17 May 2005 23:09:02 GMT, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Sir_Hailstone_the_BOFH=AE?=
wrote:

>Are you going to open up your killfile just to see? :-)
>
>Me isn't ..

Hey Mike ...

Interested in joining us Saturday? I can e-mail you the info if you shoot a
message to my hbelkins (at)
mis (dot) net address.

Steve

May 18, 2005, 4:28:10 AM5/18/05
Random Waftings Of Bunker Blasts wrote:

> On 17 May 2005 09:50:20 -0700, "Sherman L. Cahal"
> <she...@cahaltech.com> said:
>

>>Pooing is cool...
>

> And FUNNY!

*winces* And a great American pastime.

--
Steve Alpert
MIT - Civil Engineering '05, MST '07 (Transportation)

Random Waftings Of Bunker Blasts

May 18, 2005, 5:55:59 AM5/18/05
On Wed, 18 May 2005 04:28:10 -0400, Steve <smal...@hackmit.edu> said:

>>>Pooing is cool...
>>

>> And FUNNY!
>>
>*winces* And a great American pastime.

And valid in 49 states (sorry Tennessee)!

--

Buy my book here:

http://www.lulu.com/content/112781 (recommended)
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?isbn=1411626559

Billy Riddle

May 18, 2005, 10:25:51 PM5/18/05

"Random Waftings Of Bunker Blasts" <mister19...@hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:428b111c....@news.iglou.com...

>>> And FUNNY!
>>>
>>*winces* And a great American pastime.
>
> And valid in 49 states (sorry Tennessee)!

RATS! I guess I know what else I'll be doing while in KY for the meet....

--
-Billy

Douglas Kerr

May 19, 2005, 6:13:52 PM5/19/05