Premier Electric Motorcycle Manufacturer with 20 Years of Expertise

zhihua cheng

Jan 30, 2024, 10:01:33 PMJan 30
Premier Electric Motorcycle Manufacturer with 20 Years of Expertise
BENLG (https://www.benlg.com/), an electric motorcycle manufacturer, has had its first large-scale factory covering an area of 60,000 square meters in China since 2003. Despite the fierce competition of market, our scale continued to expand so that we gradually established more electric motorcycle production bases in Tianjin, Wuxi and Taizhou, and the business was continuously expanded to various regions in China. In addition to our development in China, BENLG also focuses on the world and exerts its vast strength, with four international branches around the world, namely Gurgaon in India, Manila in the Philippines, Bangkok in Thailand and Jakarta in Indonesia.

As a powerful electric motorcycle manufacturer, BENLG not only has advanced equipment, but also has a professional R&D team and production personnel for. In terms of production, sales and after-sales service, there are professional departments to provide perfect solutions, and the total number of employees will reach 600 people. By 2022, 50,000 units of our products are exported to all over the world, and will be sent to more than 65 countries and regions.