PA mtr - first meeting this saturday, 02/27!

BCBA

Feb 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/22/99
I am sending an e-mail announcement to each of you who expressed
interest in a face-to-face meeting of the W.PA participants in
misc.transport.road

I have confirmed a meeting time and place with the Lincoln Highway
Heritage Corridor organization, Saturday, February 27. We will meet at
noon for quick lunch at the Red Star Brewery, a restaurant housed in the
recently renovated Greensburg Train Station at Harrison and Ehalt
Streets, in Greensburg, PA. The LHHC has a small office also in the
building. We will meet them at 1 pm and tour the building.

Next, we will drive to the main office of the LHHC where they will
provide a speaker and a slide show. Refreshments included.

Jeff Kitsko will also be bringing a copy of his 20-minute video on the
LH.

RSVPs received as of 02/22/99 as follows:

Attending:
Bruce Cridlebaugh
Chris Cuomo
Jeff Kitsko