New photos & videos from Death Valley

Carl Rogers

Aug 17, 2020, 3:28:47 PM8/17/20
It's certainly a challenge getting to Death Valley, but I've got some new captures to share:

https://wwtl.info/#map-embedded.html?zoomLevel=10&ref=ca-178-ii.html&geo=35.99543,-116.7725897

• Badwater Road
• California 178
• California 127

For each of the roads above, videos & photos are provided. Check out this amazing journey from 282 feet below sea-level up to 2,000 feet in the mountains.

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, viatology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
http://wwtl.info
http://m.wwtl.info [Mobile]
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we have offered thousands of photographs and videos -- to each viatologist & transportologist.