Green Viatology - Reduce that Carbon Output!

Carl Rogers

Sep 1, 2022, 3:04:20 PM9/1/22
Did you know every gallon of gas puts 20 pounds of CO2 in the sky? That's a scary metric. And with climate-change completely underway, everything from droughts to sea-level rises are occurring around us.

We all love studying roads and sharing these with one another. As each of you are doing viatology research, it's imperative to keep your future generations in mind! To that end, always consider:

--Using mass transit, if available in your area. If not available;
--An electric vehicle for travel, particularly one that's charged by a renewable resource (wind, solar, etc.)
--Using a hybrid vehicle at the bare minimum... keep the fuel efficiency at 40 MPG or greater!

We can all talk about how great a certain highway is. But it's pointless to future generations if they won't be around to see it. Let's be more responsible in the 2020s.

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
https://wwtl.info
https://m.wwtl.info [Mobile]
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we have offered several photographs, videos and
Virtual 360 captures -- to each viatologist & transportologist.
********