Passenger killed on Coast Starlight

pH

Jan 4, 2024, 12:58:33 PMJan 4
Although the details of why this poor guy ended up having an encounter w/
police on the Coast Starlight (near Redding, if I remember) he did indeed
end up dead and a Conductor injured.

The article in my local paper said that the man was tased and then the
policeman subsequently emptied his automatic into him w/ ten to twelve(!)
shots fired. Wow.

Here's a link from a quick serch I did..

https://www.sbsun.com/2024/01/03/passenger-on-coast-starlight-fatally-shot-by-police-officer-on-christmas/

Pureheart in Aptos

On a happier note, my daughter had a great ride to see her sister on the
Capitol yesterday.