Collette Babinszki CXW-979 Black SUV

1 view

Greg Carr

Jun 6, 2005, 11:04:42 PM6/6/05
I do not care about the security precautions you take at home or going
from work. 4261 Gatenby Ave. Burnaby, BC

Your policy of closing all the bay doors at HUDD/DSL on the hottest
day of the year and ordering the termination of any employees who shut
them resulted in me going to RCH for heat stroke. I opened the doors
to cool the place down and the driver then shut them because he didn't
want to lose his job. The forklifts were breaking sown so it is no
wonder my brain melted. Live and learn.

After I terminated my employment you called my parents in an attempt
to con me into going back to work and shorted my final paycheque $300.
On 16 seperate occassion you and the alcoholic whore-mongering IKEA
dept supervisor shorted my paycheque. You both are scum.

Your husband is a dwarf and you are a theiving liar. You give people
who suck up to you phony EI claims and falsely accusse other people of
theft. You and your company have crippled people for life with back
problems and you fight them tooth and nail to the WCB lying all the
way. I hope your nubile children become the personal slaves of Darryl
S Kabatoff or some of the HA guys who work at HUDD. Being of germanic
background you probably get a kick out of the guys with the SS gear
and the little greman sayings on their trucks. May Richard Barfoot
visit you in your dreams. You people are evil.

Although he only worked 6 days in a month you gave Tom Strenja a well
known HA lackey a $100 bonus cheque. He then subsequently threatened
to kill his girlfreind Cherly Roma who worked theiere after she broke
up with his cocksucking, meth huffing self. I've lost track of the
number of ex-employees who have become addicted to ectasy and meth
while working at your firm. You people are scum.

http://www.ilw.com/lawyers/immigdaily/cases/2001,0219-Hudd.shtm
Details how HUDD has been convicted of hiring illegal immigeants from
Mexico to work at their warehouses. They use there wealth to violate
labour laws at every opportunity.

626-709-2410
626-709-2406

Any more information about this individual or HUDD please post.

Filthy Mcnasty

Jun 7, 2005, 1:59:07 AM6/7/05

"Ninth Cocksucker" <ninthco...@cocksuckers.com> wrote in message

>I do not care about the security precautions you take at home or going
> from work. 2361 gayfock alley. whalley, BC

> Your policy of closing all the bay doors at HUDD/DSL on the hottest
> day of the year and ordering the termination of any employees who shut
> them resulted in me going to RCH for heat stroke since i am such an
> focking pussy. I opened the doors

> to cool the place down and the driver then shut them because he didn't
> want to lose his job. The forklifts were breaking sown so it is no
> wonder my brain melted. theirs not much their but what i had melted. Live
> and learn.
>
> After I terminated my employment you called my parents in an attempt
> to get them too give me the spanking i needed. you rightfully shorted my
> final paycheque $300. it should really have > been more!
> On 16 seperate (sic) occassion you and my alcoholic whore-mongering father
> rightfully shorted my pathetic paycheque. You both are scum and i would
> like both of you too fock my ass hard!
>
> Your husband is a dwarf whom i had focked in the past just too see what
> that was like and you know that i am an
> theiving (sic) liar. You give people
> who suck up to you phony EI claims and i want that to! i falsely accusse
> (sic) other people of

> theft. You and your company have crippled people for life with back
> problems and you fight them tooth and nail to the WCB and i have been
> lying all the
> way. I hope your nubile children become my personal slaves
> and that some of the Hells Angels guys who work at HUDD would fock my ass
> deep and hard and long. Being of
> germanic background i am jealous of you and you know i get an kick out of
> your guys with the SS gear
> and the little greman (sic) sayings on their trucks. it makes me hot! May
> Richard Barfoot
> visit you in your dreams like he does mine when he cums all over my
> pathetic face. You people are evil and i hope too > be that evil one day
> too instead of the disgusting piece of filth that i am.
>
> Although i only worked 6 days in a month you gave me, a well
> known Hells Angel's lackey, a $100 bonus cheque. you then subsequently
> threatened
> to kill my boyfreind (sic) assfocker fleming who worked theiere (sic)
> after i broke
> up with my cocksucking, meth huffing self. I've lost track of the

> number of ex-employees who have become addicted to ectasy and meth
> while working at your firm. i supplied all of them as i am an cocksocking
> low-life. You people are scum and are more > than welcome too cum in my
> mouth.
>
> http://www.boytoyvideos.com/
> Details how i made my first $100. i hired illegal immigeants (sic) from
> Mexico to fock for my videos. They use there wealth to violate
> porn laws at every opportunity.
>
> 626-555-2410
> 626-555-2406

> [...]

ninth cocksucker is:

an failed hell's angel
an drug addict
an drunkard
an pervert who likes too peep in childrens windows

--
"You gotta be smarter than your oponant."

---- Big Dumb Dave. (bigdum...@yahoo.com)

"Members of the 3rd right (Nazi/facist)?"

---- Scotty a.k.a. mr. third right. (clueless...@canada.com)

.--------------------------------------.
( BAHHHH! KATO is an friend too )
( my rear end BAHHHHH! )