61% Of Americans Paid No Federal Income Taxes In 2020 - Who's Greedy?

Ubiquitous

Oct 26, 2021, 4:29:54 AM10/26/21
Incredibly, in 2020, approximately 61% of Americans paid no federal
income taxes, according to the Tax Policy Center.

Therefore, approximately 39% of Americans paid all federal income
taxes.

They are rewarded for this staggering largess by being told they need
to “pay their fair share.” Their “fair share,” one might logically
surmise, would be around 39% of the federal income taxes paid, not
100%. The top 20% of income earners pay about 67% of federal taxes.
“Progressive,” you know. They should be lauded as pillars of the
community, as not only the most productive, but the most charitable
folks in society. (Whether they wanted to be or not.) Instead, they are
called “greedy” by the self-same people who receive the benefits of
this mass income redistribution.

Literally stupefying.

If you make a lot more money than I do, have more wealth than I do, and
you are made to give me a bunch of it, how is it that I could possibly
get away with calling you greedy? Am I not the greedy -- or at least
ungrateful -- one?

Then there are the top 1%, who alone pay nearly 40% of all federal
income taxes. In a logical world, I’m sure they would love to pay
“their fair share” of taxes. Instead, they are openly and arbitrarily
shaken down. And reviled. Eat the rich.

In 2017, the top 1% of income earners in the U.S. paid more in taxes
than the bottom 90% combined. That is an amazing factoid.

And now taxpayers are supposed to fund free stuff for those who are
here illegally. And watch as crime skyrockets due to insane policies
that favor criminals over the police.

Speaking of the police, many have left their jobs due to the constant
attacks perpetrated against them, figuratively and literally, by the
likes of Antifa and BLM and the ignorant, virtue-signaling charlatans
in media, academia and Hollywood cheering those groups on.

And now, as we attempt to come out of a pandemic, truckers, pilots,
teachers, healthcare workers, coaches, members of the military -- and
others -- are being threatened with the loss of their jobs if they
decline to receive an experimental gene therapy vaccine into their
bodies. And “booster” shots after that, possibly forever.

With the ever increasing and completely illogical attacks on our
society’s strong, productive and successful, the rest of us shouldn’t
plan on being held aloft for much longer.

It is truly incredible that Atlas has not yet shrugged.

But it appears his shoulders are sagging.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Ubiquitous

Oct 26, 2021, 4:30:03 AM10/26/21

cpt banjo

Nov 24, 2021, 11:00:10 AM11/24/21
On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 3:30:03 AM UTC-5, Ubiquitous wrote:
> Incredibly, in 2020, approximately 61% of Americans paid no federal
> income taxes, according to the Tax Policy Center.
>
> Therefore, approximately 39% of Americans paid all federal income
> taxes.

False. Corporations, estates, and trusts would have paid federal income tax as well as the 39% people.