IRS tax filing extension

zvkmpw

Apr 5, 2023, 7:55:30 PM4/5/23
I have been reading about the income tax filing extension to October 16 for locations experiencing destructive storms this past winter.
I live in the part of California that was affected. I’m looking for some of the details.
Where is the official information about which zip codes are affected by the extension?
Do I need to put something in my tax return to indicate I’m taking advantage of the extension?
Does TurboTax support using the extension?
Anything else I need to know?