Spring Budget 2023: Predictions and plans to follow!

😉 Good Guy 😉

Mar 6, 2023, 6:31:15 PM3/6/23
With a difficult economic environment as the backdrop, Chancellor Jeremy Hunt of United Kingdom will present the Spring Budget on 15 March 2023. In the last few days the Chancellor has reiterated that he wants to cut taxes when the public finances allow. In particular, he wants business taxes to be more competitive, but the overriding message is that it is too early. So I expect a fiscally conservative Budget with no significant tax cuts, but it might be more activist than anticipated and could include some significant reveals. I will try to provide my predictions on what might feature in it in future updates.

Arrest
Dictator Putin

We Stand
With Ukraine

Stop Putin
Ukraine Under Attack

--

We do not live to ourselves and we do not die to ourselves; if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord.

So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord's.

Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning