Qualified REIT and PTP income Form 8995

Wade Lippman

Feb 22, 2023, 12:39:09 AM2/22/23
I just noticed that my tax software is claiming this, and has at least the last 3 years. I wasn't aware I owned anything with REIT income and nothing jumps out on my tax statements.
The tax software doesn't tell me where the figures come from.

What tax statement would this be reported on? Any help would be appreciated.

--
<< ------------------------------------------------------- >>
<< The foregoing was not intended or written to be used, >>

ira smilovitz

Feb 22, 2023, 1:39:10 AM2/22/23
On Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at 12:39:09 AM UTC-5, Wade Lippman wrote:
> I just noticed that my tax software is claiming this, and has at least the last 3 years. I wasn't aware I owned anything with REIT income and nothing jumps out on my tax statements.
> The tax software doesn't tell me where the figures come from.
>
> What tax statement would this be reported on? Any help would be appreciated.
>
> --

1099-DIV, possibly from a mutual fund, or a K-1 from an investment partnership.

Ira Smilovitz, EA
Leonia, NJ