1120-S has a new line saying G saying Shareholder's number of shares.

jim

Aug 28, 2021, 10:41:54 AM8/28/21
I notice for 2020 the 1120-S has a new line saying G saying Shareholder's number of shares. Beginning of Tax Year is 1,000 and end of tax year is 0 beacuse the company is now dissolved. Does the 1,000 beginning of tax share need to match what is on the article of incorportation for the total number of shares which the corporation is authorized to issue? There is only 1 shareholder and the current year allocation percentage is 100%

--
<< The foregoing was not intended or written to be used, >>