Any expectations for federal estate tax

Toller

Jul 13, 2021, 10:19:42 PMJul 13
Biden wanted to lower exemptions and end changing the basis on inherited investments. I haven't seen anything on that since the election.
Is that still the plan? Any chance it will actually happen?

--
<< The foregoing was not intended or written to be used, >>

Bill W.

Jul 15, 2021, 1:51:23 AMJul 15
On Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at 10:19:42 PM UTC-4, wadel...@gmail.com wrote:
> Biden wanted to lower exemptions and end changing the basis on inherited investments. I haven't seen anything on that since the election.
> Is that still the plan? Any chance it will actually happen?
No proposals yet; very hard changing loopholes for the rich..

bw