Beneficiaries / 1041

Stuart O. Bronstein

Mar 15, 2023, 7:42:30 AM3/15/23
Question about Form 1041. Turbotax insists on printing K-1s for
beneficiaries of a trust or estate, even when there has been no
distribution.

A review of the instructions for the 1041 leads me to believe that
beneficiaries should only be listed on the form if they have received a
distribution during the year. Am I off base? How is this handled?

Thanks.

--
Stu
http://DownToEarthLawyer.com

www.avg.com

--
<< The foregoing was not intended or written to be used, >>