Form 709 for Two Donees

Victor Roberts

Jan 16, 2022, 11:01:05 PMJan 16
If I give gifts that exceed the gift tax exclusion amount to two
donees, do I file two Forms 709 or do I report both on the same form?

--
<< ------------------------------------------------------- >>
<< The foregoing was not intended or written to be used, >>

ira smilovitz

Jan 18, 2022, 9:14:02 AMJan 18
On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 11:01:05 PM UTC-5, Victor Roberts wrote:
> If I give gifts that exceed the gift tax exclusion amount to two
> donees, do I file two Forms 709 or do I report both on the same form?
>
> --
You file a single 709 for each calendar year where you made one or more gifts in excess of the annual exclusion.

Ira Smilovitz, EA
Leonia, NJ

Victor Roberts

Jan 19, 2022, 10:44:01 AMJan 19
On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 21:05:30 EST, ira smilovitz
<ira.sm...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 11:01:05 PM UTC-5, Victor Roberts wrote:
>> If I give gifts that exceed the gift tax exclusion amount to two
>> donees, do I file two Forms 709 or do I report both on the same form?
>>
>> --
> You file a single 709 for each calendar year where you made one or more gifts in excess of the annual exclusion.
>
>Ira Smilovitz, EA
>Leonia, NJ

Thank you.