“Russian Propagandists:” Turns Out To Be Based Not in Ukraine But in Langley VA CIA Headquarters

1 view

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Sep 24, 2022, 2:18:08 PMSep 24

EVERY WORD and EVERY ACT by the EVIL US UK Aus NZ Canada govts are "LIES".

The ONLY thing REAL about Western Whites is their GENIUS FELLATIO
EXPERTISE "regardless of their confused genders and age".

They Lie To Us
https://caitlinjohnstone.substack.com/p/they-lie-to-us

https://covertactionmagazine.com/2022/09/19/ukrainian-hit-list-publishes-names-and-addresses-of-alleged-russian-propagandists-turns-out-to-be-based-not-in-ukraine-but-in-langley-va-where-cia-headquarters-is/

Ukrainian “Hit List” Publishes Names and Addresses of Alleged “Russian
Propagandists:” Turns Out To Be Based Not in Ukraine But in Langley VA
Where CIA Headquarters Is Located

Source: schillerinstitute.com]
Just a coincidence, right?

Under Public Law 117-128, the U.S. Congress is funding an organization
called Ukrainian Center for Countering Disinformation (CCD), whose
professed purpose, according to its website, is to “counter Russian
disinformation.” But its real purpose may be to create the equivalent of
a “fatwah list” of alleged traitors whom patriotic Americans and/or
Ukrainians will feel they have a green light to assassinate.

The fatwa list includes such “traitors” as writers Chris Hedges and
Glenn Greenwald, political scientist John Mearsheimer, Pink Floyd singer
Roger Waters, Senator Rand Paul (R-KY), former presidential candidate
Tulsi Gabbard, conservative military analyst Edward Luttwak who was
placed on the list for suggesting that referendums should be held in the
Donetsk and Luhansk regions concerning their relations to Ukraine, and
Henry Kissinger, who is worried about the prospects of a war between the
U.S. and Russia.

The profiles of many people targeted under the “hit list” has been
posted on a website, Myrotvorets (meaning “peacemaker” in Ukrainian),
whose domain name is listed as being in Langley, Virginia, headquarters
of the CIA.

Established in 2014 following the Maidan coup with assistance from a
U.S. army intelligence officer, Joel Harding, Myrotvorets aims to out
Russian intelligence service (FSB) agents and Wagner mercenaries
alongside pro-Russian propagandists and features gruesome photos of dead
Russians. Its welcome message advertises itself as a “CIA project.”

Sadly, many on the Myrotvorets enemies list have already been
assassinated. When this occurs, the Ukrainian word ЛИКВИДИРОВАН
(“LIQUIDATED”) is stamped across their picture in big red letters—as
happened when Italian journalist Andrea Rocchelli was murdered.

In an indication of its foul character, Myrotvorets has listed the names
of more than 300 children, among them 13-year-old Faina Savenkova who
has written on social media about the terror meted out by the Ukrainian
Army in eastern Ukraine.

The expansion of the Ukrainian government’s assassination
campaign—modeled after the CIA-run Phoenix operation in Vietnam—was
exemplified with the killing of Sergey Gorenko, the Luhansk People’s
Republic (LPR) Prosecutor General, and his deputy, Yekaterina Steglenko,
after a Kyiv bomb rocked the headquarters of the Prosecutor General’s
office in Luhansk on September 16.

On September 7, Ritter participated in a press conference hosted by the
Schiller Institute, a German-based economic think tank, where he
criticized New York’s congressional delegation for supporting House
Resolution 7691, the Additional Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2022,
which became Public Law 117-128 on May 21, 2022.

In a July letter to Democrats Chuck Schumer, Kirsten Gillibrand and Paul
Tonko, Ritter wrote that Public Law 117-128 violated the First Amendment
of the United States Constitution which asserts that “Congress shall
make no law…abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press.”

Public Law 177-128 abridges freedom of speech and a free press by
supporting the Government of Ukraine’s publication of the “blacklist,”
which singles out U.S. citizens as “Russian propagandists” for
exercising their constitutional rights pertaining to free speech and a
free press.

At the press conference on September 7, Ritter reiterated his disdain
for the fact that U.S. taxpayer funds that are subsidizing the Ukrainian
government are “being used to target and intimidate American citizens
voicing their constitutional rights to freedom of speech.”

Particularly dangerous, Ritter said, is the use of the label
“information terrorist” by the CCD, which “basically gives a green light
for critics of government policy to be adjudicated as terrorists,” and
could “mean sanctioning the murder of Americans abroad or at home.”

According to Ritter, the threat of Ukrainian state terrorism extending
into the U.S. is very real.

There are many Ukrainians living near him in upstate New York, he said,
who worship Stepan Bandera, a Ukrainian nationalist and Nazi
collaborator in World War II.

According to historian Norman J.W. Goda, Bandera’s lieutenants launched
a pogrom that killed 4,000 Lvov Jews in a few days, using weapons
ranging from guns to metal poles.

What kind of message does it send, Ritter asked, for the U.S. government
to be supporting these groups and to label critics of its policies as
“information terrorists”?

“If you think the website is a joke, ask Alexander Dugin who had to
attend the funeral of his daughter [Darya Dugina who was killed in a car
bomb by terrorists in Moscow on August 23].”

Ritter considers himself an American patriot who served his country for
years in the military and as a weapons inspector in Iraq.

He recalled being called “Saddam’s shill” and all kinds of other names
for reporting the truth about the mythic WMD, and said that if people
had absorbed what he said, the war in Iraq could have been avoided and
millions of lives saved.

With regard to Ukraine, Ritter said he is again being denounced, this
time for making factual statements, such as that a) NATO has bases on
Ukrainian soil; b) the war is a proxy conflict between the U.S. and
Russia; and c) sanctions have harmed the U.S. and EU countries more than
Russia.

Ritter said that he is further being attacked because he undertook a
careful forensic analysis of the atrocity in Bucha in March/April, which
concluded that it “seemed to have been carried out by forces subordinate
to the Ukrainian government.”[2]

Ritter says that he invites debate and disagreement about his
assessments—including from people working at the CCD.

“If people disagree with my facts and conclusions, then debate me—but
don’t seek to silence me through intimidation or label me an information
terrorist which could potentially mark me for death.”
Geoff Young, Democratic Party Nominee from Kentucky, Also on Hit List

Geoff Young, the Democratic Party nominee in Kentucky’s 6th
Congressional District, is also on the Ukrainian government hit
list—though few in his party have stood up for him.

Young says that he is on the list because he has adopted the position
that, since 2014, Ukraine has not been a functional democracy.

Rather, it has been largely controlled by the U.S. State Department and
CIA and has been shelling innocent civilians in Donetsk and Luhansk,
killing more than 10,000 civilians—three times more than were killed in
the U.S. on 9/11.

Ukraine has further sent well-armed Nazi groups to attack ethnic
Russians in acts of ethnic cleansing that have been unreported in U.S.
media.

Young says that his inclusion on the hit list is a form of election
meddling—they are trying to discredit his name and ruin his chances of
unseating Republican Party incumbent Andy Barr, against whom Young is
running.
LaRouche Candidate for New York Senate Diane Sare Attacked

Another person on the hit list is Diane Sare, a Burlington, Vermont,
native who is challenging Chuck Schumer for his Senate seat in New York
in the November midterms.

A former classical musician and choral conductor, Sare is a founder of
the Schiller Institute and worked for 32 years with Lyndon LaRouche
until his death in 2019.

LaRouche was a controversial figure in U.S. politics who is regarded by
some as a cult leader, CIA creation or even fascist.

Many of his ideas were visionary nevertheless, including in his support
for U.S.-Russia cooperation and the development of a new world security
architecture and economic system that would be more democratic,
equitable and prevent future wars.

Sare said at the September 7 press conference that the death list and
demonization campaign has been successful in silencing debate over the
U.S. arming of a fascist regime in Ukraine—a regime that has banned 13
opposition parties, shut down Russian media, outlawed collective
bargaining and threatened anyone who plans to vote to rejoin Russia in
referenda being set up in eastern Ukraine.

Sare also said that Payton Gendron, the Buffalo, New York, shooter who
shot up Black people in a grocery store earlier this summer, wore logos
on his jacket that were similar to ones worn by members of the Azov
Battalion.

Indira Gandhi

Sep 24, 2022, 2:38:05 PMSep 24
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote on 9/24/2022 11:18 AM:

> EVERY WORD and EVERY ACT by the EVIL US UK Aus NZ Canada govts are
> "LIES".
>
> The ONLY thing REAL about Western Whites is their GENIUS FELLATIO
> EXPERTISE "regardless of their confused genders and age".

I don't care if Western Whites lie. White cum tastes like Salisbury
steak. I can suck white cocks all day. You should try some. Tasty stuff.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Sep 24, 2022, 4:35:54 PMSep 24
Shut the fuck up you CIA NSA MI6 Psychopath with FAKE NAME, FAKE EMAIL ID.

You are a typical CUNNING EVIL DECEPTIVE EVIL WASP of CIA NSA MI6
Psychopaths.

EVERY WORD and EVERY ACT by the EVIL US UK Aus NZ Canada govts are "LIES".

The ONLY thing REAL about Western Whites is their GENIUS FELLATIO
EXPERTISE "regardless of their confused genders and age".

They Lie To Us
https://caitlinjohnstone.substack.com/p/they-lie-to-us

Alleged “Russian Propagandists:” Turns Out To Be Based Not in Ukraine
But in Langley VA Where CIA Headquarters Is Located

https://covertactionmagazine.com/2022/09/19/ukrainian-hit-list-publishes-names-and-addresses-of-alleged-russian-propagandists-turns-out-to-be-based-not-in-ukraine-but-in-langley-va-where-cia-headquarters-is/

Western Whites were UNEDUCATED BARBARIANS dancing naked like fucking
MONKEYS and sucking each others' genitals, the GENIUS FELLATIO EXPERTISE
of Western Whites one can see even today, regardless of their confused
genders and age.

You mean the pedophilic, hebephilic, incestual, bestial WESTERN WHITES
RAPE ANIMALS, SUCK ANIMALS DICKS, compete with each other in SUCKING 100
cocks in a row, spread their legs to get FUCKED by ANIMALS in public and
privacy of their homes.

Sucking, fucking and inserting human cocks, dog cocks, horse cocks, pig
cocks, goat cocks, chimp cocks and every animal's cocks in EVERY BODILY
ORIFICE simultaneously is "Western White Christian GENIUS ARTISTRY".

No other species in the Universe can even come remotely close to "YOU
WESTERN WHITES in PERVERSIONS."

Please IDENTIFY yourself, your mother, wife, sisters, daughters, aunts,
brothers, father, sons, uncles, colleagues, managers, neighbors in these
"animal raping" videos.

British Whites travel to Serbia and Germany to have SEX with DOGS

Bestiality brothels are 'spreading through Germany'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2352779/Bestiality-brothels-spreading-Germany-campaigner-claims-abusers-sex-animals-lifestyle-choice.html

Bestiality Brothels Are Taking Germany By Storm
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/11/bestiality-brothels-germany_n_3582771.html

Western whites are an EVIL decadent perverted VIRUS which afflicted
human species.

Western Parents supporting their SON and DAUGHTER fucking each other
https://twitter.com/GundamIsHere/status/1559434571699085312

Zoophilia Pride March in Germany
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1559457411647389698

TEDx speaker Mirjam Heine says "Pedophilia is an Unchangeable Orientation"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmUxnAkO054

Youtuber Jenn attempts to normalise Pedophilia and Hebephilia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VehU7kZwsvw

‘Nuns pimped out boys to Christian priests at sex parties, clergy paid
them for allowing to rape children,’ victim narrates ordeal in Germany
https://www.opindia.com/2020/12/nuns-pimped-out-boys-to-christian-priests-at-sex-parties-in-germany/

Church Predators: 70 years, Over 1000 children, 300 priests in Pennsylvania
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/14/more-than-300-pennsylvania-priests-committed-sexual-abuse-over-decades

The Catholic church is still making excuses for paedophilia
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/YvSuMVTafWc/lGOUsUAnBQAJ
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/17/catholic-church-still-making-excuses-paedophilia-pope

Church’s Own Study Reveals That German Catholic Priests Abused Over
3,000 Children, Mostly Boys
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/fLo9hhadw_M/K-cPJ43MCAAJ

CATHOLIC ARCHBISHOP SAYS "PEDOPHILIA IS SPIRITUAL ENCOUNTER WITH GOD"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/069w7BGbPEE/gPORtOk_AwAJ

WHITE CHRISTIANS RAPING ANIMALS
https://en.luxuretv.com/videos/beautiful-blonde-animal-sex-lover-gets-her-teen-pussy-fucked-by-the-dog-33698.html

WHITE CHRISTIAN MEN RAPING ANIMALS
https://maleanimalsex.net/

WHITE CHRISTIANS RAPING MORE ANIMALS
https://animalforsex.com/

WHITE CHRISTIANS RAPING EVEN MORE ANIMALS
https://sexmix.net/

IS THERE ANY LIMIT TO WHITE CHRISTIAN PERVERSIONS?
https://animalsex.party/

WHY ARE WHITE CHRISTIANS SO PERVERTED?
https://dogspics.net/

White Christians thoroughly ENJOYING Raping Animals
https://www.zoosexfarm.com/

When will WHITES PAY for their DESPICABLE CRIMES of RAPING ANIMALS?
https://www.sexanimalvideos.com/1/

Do white christians have "even a single respectable character trait"?
http://onlyanimalporn.com/

What should non-whites do "to civilize barbaric perverted whites"?
https://xxxvideoszoo.com/

IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE "to civilize the Perverted Whites"?
https://zoozootube.com/index.html

Can even Gods "Civilize the Perverted Whites"?
https://www.zoosexfarm.com/

"Out of generosity to whites", I will post a few more links but
"WITHOUT" titles

https://animalsex.me/
http://animalsexmania.net/
http://www.petsexvideos.com/
https://animalsexporn.net/
https://femefun.com/tags/animal-sex/
https://www.beastiegals.com/
https://zooxhamster.com/
http://www.animalsexlist.com/
http://adult-lawn.com/
https://beastiality.tv/
http://xnxxzooporn.com/
https://animalsex.blue/
https://dirtydoglinks.com/
http://myanimalsex.com/
https://www.beastiegals.com/
https://zootube1.com/categories/animal-sex/
http://zooxhamster.com/
http://bestialityswingers.com/
http://www.zooporncollection.com/
https://zoo-tube8.com/
https://www.farmsexfree.com/
https://www.farmsexfree.com/
https://fapdig.com/animal/downloaded/
https://zootube1.com/
https://dogmovie.net/
https://sexwithanimalsvideos.com/index.php

FINAL QUESTION: Is there any WHITE left who does not RAPE ANIMALS?

BOTTOM LINE: Perverted White Christian RACE "completely destroyed
human species SPIRITUALLY".

VATICAN: PRIESTS "NOT RESPONSIBLE" IF THEY RAPE CHILDREN
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/6GrrPzeMzaw/xjRkUjIZBQAJ

Indira Gandhi

Sep 24, 2022, 4:56:44 PMSep 24
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote on 9/24/2022 1:35 PM:
> On 9/24/2022 11:38 AM, Indira Gandhi wrote:
>> FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote on 9/24/2022 11:18 AM:
>>>

>>> EVERY WORD and EVERY ACT by the EVIL US UK Aus NZ Canada govts are
>>> "LIES".
>>>
>>> The ONLY thing REAL about Western Whites is their GENIUS FELLATIO
>>> EXPERTISE "regardless of their confused genders and age".
>>>

>> I don't care if Western Whites lie. White cum tastes like Salisbury
>> steak. I can suck white cocks all day. You should try some. Tasty stuff.
>>

> You are getting me hot. My arse is welling up. I need White cocks
> NOW!!!  Please point me in the right direction.

Find a busy 4-lane highway, close your eyes and run across it. White
cocks will be plentiful on the other side.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Sep 25, 2022, 3:22:26 AMSep 25
Shut the fuck up you CIA NSA MI6 Psychopath with FAKE NAME, FAKE EMAIL ID.

You are a typical CUNNING EVIL DECEPTIVE EVIL WASP of CIA NSA MI6
Psychopaths.

There is NO SUCH THING as a western white cock on this planet. There are
ONLY "WHITE CUNTS".

At the current rate of western whites DECLARING themselves as gays,
trannies, drag queens, non-binaries and all other ASSORTED GENDERS,
white man will become EXTINCT in another couple of decades.

Western white man is a fucking OXYMORON.

A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of COWARDS n PUSSIES
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/pSSyzK30wHs/m/VV7S1PRrCgAJ

No wonder western white women are marrying BRAVE Indians, Blacks, Asians.