Inbreeding, Mouthbreathing Trumpers are Using Fake Covid Certificates

1 view

Kurt Nicklas

Jan 19, 2022, 9:38:17 AM1/19/22
Steve From Colorado wrote

> Fake covid-19 vaccine certificates are being sold on the dark web to
> mouthbreathing Trumpers
>
> Researchers found 17 illicit marketplaces claiming to sell vaccine
> passports, and some appear to be valid entries in national databases
>
> https://www.newscientist.com/article/2299962-fake-covid-19-vaccine-
certificates-are-being-sold-on-the-dark-web/

We should start shooting unvaccinated Trumpers in the name of Public Health.

Kurt Nicklas

Jan 19, 2022, 10:27:16 AM1/19/22

Kurt Nicklas

Jan 25, 2022, 7:20:29 PM1/25/22

Embrace Woke Go Broke!

Oct 10, 2022, 12:50:03 AM10/10/22
In article <ss97oo$f40d$1...@news.freedyn.de>
governo...@gmail.com wrote:

> Looks like it's time to cancel paypal.
> I just deleted my cards from the paypal account.

PayPal has introduced a new policy, which allows the finance
company to directly debit up to $2,500 for spreading
'misinformation'

SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA: The financial services company, PayPal has
introduced a new policy that will enable it to sanction users
fines up to $2.500 per offense if found guilty of advancing
purported "misinformation." In other words, it also means those
individuals who present a risk to the user "wellbeing." PayPal
is not new to crackdown against organizations and individual
commentators when it comes to their political views. The latest
update will be applicable from November 3, and will expand its
"existing list of prohibited activities."

It will now keep an incessant tab on "the sending, posting, or
publication of any messages, content, or materials that promote
misiformation" or "present a risk to user safety or wellbeing."
The new policy further barred users from "the promotion of hate,
violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that are
discriminatory." Deliberation will be made at the "sole
discretion’" of PayPal and may subject the users to "damages,"
which include controversial removal of $2,500 "debited directly
from user’s PayPal account" per offence, as per The Daily Wire.
The finance company reasoned that the number was decided
considering administrative cost of tracking violations and
damage to the company’s reputation.

Aaron Terr, a senior program officer at the Foundation for
Individual Rights and Expression, reflected on PayPal's new
policy, “Under existing law, PayPal has the ability as a private
company to implement this type of viewpoint-discriminatory
policy.” He added, “Whatever motivation PayPal has for
establishing these vague new categories of prohibited
expression, they will almost certainly have a severe chilling
effect on users’ speech. As is often the case with ill-defined
and viewpoint-discriminatory speech codes, those with unpopular
or minority viewpoints will likely bear the brunt of these
restrictions.”

The decision came in the wake of PayPal’s decision to cancel
three accounts linked to Toby Young, a commentator who manages
the nonprofit ‘Free Speech Union’. The group has openly
supported comedian Russell Brand, who moved his show from
YouTube to Rumble due to censorship from the popular video site.

PayPal didn’t give a proper explanation for their action, other
than mentioning a "breach of the acceptable use policy," said
the report. However, the company succumbed under public pressure
and had to restore Brand’s account and apologize, reported The
Telegraph. Major platforms, including Amazon, Twitter, and
Facebook had too taken a strict stand in past, against
conservatives and other elements who opt for heterodox positions
on controversial social issues.

Especially, against transgenderism, and homosexuality, platforms
such as GoFundMe confiscated millions of funds raised for
trucker protests in Canada that were supposed to take place
earlier this year. Jeremy Tedesco, vice president of corporate
engagement at Alliance Defending Freedom said, “When companies
apply policies to restrict the religious speech of their
customers, they could run afoul of prohibitions on religious
discrimination that exist in many state and federal laws.”

Many PayPal users have slammed this decision and took to Twitter
to share their reactions. One user wrote, "Delete your #PayPal
account now." Another tweeted, "It’s not “misinformation”
#PayPal wants to censor, it’s dissent. I saw what they did to
the Canadian truckers, I see what they’re doing to independent
content creators. I’m closing out. I hope they get litigated
into oblivion." One wrote, "Surely this renders #Paypal
unusable? They will have sole discretion to charge you $2500 if
they believe you are funding anything 'objectionable' or
spreading 'misinformation'! Who could even contemplate taking
this risk?" Another reacted, "I didn’t need more reasons to
avoid #PayPal but here we go…"

Vielned
@vielned
·
Follow
Delete your #PayPal account now
Julia ????
@Jules31415
Replying to @Jules31415
Users are also barred from “the promotion of hate, violence,
racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory.”

Deliberations will be made at the “sole discretion” of PayPal &
may subject users to “damages”—including $2,500 “debited
directly from your PayPal account.”

Words are free ??
@sub_boo
·
Follow
It’s not “misinformation” #PayPal wants to censor, it’s dissent.
I saw what they did to the Canadian truckers, I see what they’re
doing to independent content creators. I’m closing out. I hope
they get litigated into oblivion.
Jack Posobiec ????
@JackPosobiec
New PayPal Policy Lets Company Pull $2,500 From Users’ Accounts
If They Promote ‘Misinformation’ https://dailywire.com/news/new-
paypal-policy-lets-company-pull-2500-from-users-accounts-if-they-
promote-misinformation

Ray Smith
@TheRealRolfster
·
Follow
Surely this renders #Paypal unusable? They will have sole
discretion to charge you $2500 if they believe you are funding
anything “objectionable” or spreading “misinformation”! Who
could even contemplate taking this risk?
1970Brat
@1970Brat
Replying to @stillgray

<https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FejKAOcXgAEDkBo?format=jpg&name=sma
ll>

@BlueTar78
·
Follow
I didn’t need more reasons to avoid #PayPal but here we go…
Dr. Carol M. Swain
@carolmswain
New #PayPal Policy Lets Company Pull $2,500 From Users’ Accounts
If They Promote ‘Misinformation’ | The Daily Wire
https://dailywire.com/news/new-paypal-policy-lets-company-pull-
2500-from-users-accounts-if-they-promote-misinformation

Other individuals and groups PayPal had sanctioned recently
include Gays Against Groomers, a group known for opposing the
sexualization of children, Colin Wright, an evolutionary
biologist, and Ian Miles Cheong, a journalist.

https://meaww.com/truth-behind-rumors-pay-pal-can-remove-2-500-
from-account

--
The average millenial wokster has over $100,000.00 in credit
card debt.

Woksters are too lazy to work and have no money except for what
they leech from their parents, trust funds, welfare, or do-
gooder handouts.

Many woksters sign their lives away for $600 a month and an EBT
card, claiming they are mentally incompetent and cannot handle
their own personal affairs.

Individuals who voluntarily affirm that they are mentally
incompetent should also forfeit their right to vote.

Woksters have similar numbers to homosexuals and constitute
perhaps 3% of the US population.

What strategic business principle sees profit in this kind of
market prospect?

What reasonable consumer would support a business with woke
philosophies and policies?

Petzl

Oct 10, 2022, 1:08:49 AM10/10/22
On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 06:49:14 +0200 (CEST), "Embrace Woke Go Broke!"
<embrace.wo...@paypal.com> wrote:

>In article <ss97oo$f40d$1...@news.freedyn.de>
>governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> Looks like it's time to cancel paypal.
>> I just deleted my cards from the paypal account.
>>

>PayPal has introduced a new policy, which allows the finance
>company to directly debit up to $2,500 for spreading
>'misinformation'
>
>SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA: The financial services company, PayPal has
>introduced a new policy that will enable it to sanction users
>fines up to $2.500 per offense if found guilty of advancing
>purported "misinformation." In other words, it also means those
>individuals who present a risk to the user "wellbeing.

Good nuke target from Joe Biden
https://tinyurl.com/2qvewq67
--
Petzl
If in doubt kick them out!

Charlatanism is a necessary price of political freedom and if
a self-proclaimed politician, persuades others to believe in
a party which propounds, lack of sincerity or integrity on
the parties part, but is not incompatible with the parties
character or their beliefs, practices and observances and
being accepted by their voters, why not?

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!

Embrace Woke Go Broke!

Oct 10, 2022, 1:15:03 AM10/10/22
In article <ss9aki$f5ap$3...@news.freedyn.de>
governo...@gmail.com wrote:

> Looks like it's time to cancel paypal.
> I just deleted my cards from the paypal account.

Saifedean Ammous
@saifedean
·
2h
??“An AUP notice recently went out in error that included
incorrect information. PayPal is not fining people for
misinformation and this language was never intended to be
inserted in our policy. Our teams are working to correct our
policy pages.”-??
theepochtimes.com
PayPal Reverses Course, Says Company Will Not Seize Money for
Promoting 'Misinformation'
PayPal on Oct. 8 said it was not implementing a new policy that
would have enabled the company ...
Saifedean Ammous
@saifedean
·
2h
The audacity of these lying manipulative sociopathic scumbags,
accusing AUP of lying for simply reporting what’s in their
policy, and saying that it was in their policy by mistake. And
the delicious irony of it all being about their right to steal
from you for lying ????
Saifedean Ammous
@saifedean
·
2h
How many executives and lawyers have to sign off on something
before it enters PayPal’s endless policies? Are they all
spreading misinformation? What’s PayPal going to do about it?
$2,500 fines across the entire corporate hierarchy????
Show more replies
More Tweets
Tim Kennedy
@TimKennedyMMA
·
11h
Close you PayPal account. Their new Policy allows them to deduct
$2500 from your account for misinformation.
Michael Saylor??
@saylor
·
11h
Satoshi knew better.
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays
·
12h
Seriously, close your PayPal account immediately if they don't
reverse this today.
Quote Tweet
Jack Posobiec ????
@JackPosobiec
·
23h
New PayPal Policy Lets Company Pull $2,500 From Users’ Accounts
If They Promote ‘Misinformation’ https://dailywire.com/news/new-
paypal-policy-lets-company-pull-2500-from-users-accounts-if-they-
promote-misinformation
Bitcoin Magazine
@BitcoinMagazine
·
12h
FUN FACT: ???? The Dow Jones stock index is now more volatile
than #Bitcoin
Dan Held
@danheld
·
5h
PayPal freezing funds for thought crimes is despicable.

#DeletePayPal
Wall Street Silver
@WallStreetSilv
·
9h
New PayPal policy allows them to deduct $2,500 from your account
per “incident”…

“Among the changes are prohibitions on “the sending, posting, or
publication of any messages, content, or materials” that
“promote misinformation”…$2,500 per meme they don’t like.

#boycottpaypal
Show this thread

Paul Joseph Watson
@PrisonPlanet
·
3h
Doesn't matter. Cancel your PayPal accounts anyway. They're an
unsafe platform for anyone with critical thinking skills.
Quote Tweet
Chuck Callesto
@ChuckCallesto
·
4h
BREAKING REPORT: PayPal does 180 and Reverses Course, Says a
'notice recently went out in error' – COMPANY WILL NOT
CONFISCATE MONEY for Promoting ‘Misinformation’...
Show this thread

https://twitter.com/saifedean/status/1578561113532162048

Byker

Oct 10, 2022, 1:00:53 PM10/10/22
"Embrace Woke Go Broke!" wrote in message

> Woksters have similar numbers to homosexuals and constitute perhaps 3% of
> the US population.

And if WOKEsters "disappear" along with the fags, will anybody miss them?

Zinger

Oct 10, 2022, 11:18:04 PM10/10/22
On 10/9/2022 11:49 PM, Embrace Woke Go Broke! wrote:
> In article <ss97oo$f40d$1...@news.freedyn.de>
> governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> Looks like it's time to cancel paypal.
>> I just deleted my cards from the paypal account.

Paypal should be investigated for monopoly and fraud, Why in Hell would
you have pay these assholes with a perfectly good
credit/debitr/check/money-order/etc, when you buy products on Ebay,
Amazon etc. These people are criminals and are as bad as
Alphabet/Google/Microshaft,facebook etc. Al Capone never had it as good
as these crooks.

black scum

Feb 24, 2023, 9:05:05 PM2/24/23
On 19 Jan 2022, Kurt Nicklas <nambla...@gop.org> posted some

> Steve From Colorado wrote niggers are worthless

The Missouri Attorney General has given embattled Democratic St. Louis
Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner an ultimatum amid public safety outcries
following a major incident over the weekend: resign or be removed.

Attorney General Andrew Bailey, a Republican, gave Gardner "until noon
tomorrow" to announce her resignation, after a motorist who repeatedly
violated his bond conditions on earlier charges crashed and injured a
teenage volleyball player.

"We are giving Kim Gardner until noon tomorrow to resign. If she refuses,
she will face immediate removal proceedings in the form of a writ of quo
warrant brought by our office," Bailey revealed on Twitter.

Janae Edmondson, 16, visited St. Louis with her family last Saturday for a
volleyball tournament. While the family in the downtown area, a speeding
driver failed to yield and caused a collision, ultimately striking
Edmondson. The incident took place around 8:40 p.m.

Edmondson only survived due to her father’s quick thinking and military
training, KTVI reported.

One of her legs was severely damaged and the other was maimed.

She remains hospitalized in critical condition.

Attorney General Bailey accused Gardner of facilitating crimes, rather
than preventing them.

"As AG, I want to protect the people of St. Louis, and that includes
protecting victims of crime and finding justice for them," Bailey said.

The statement added: "Instead of protecting victims, Circuit Attorney
Gardner is creating them. My office will do everything in its power to
restore order, and eliminate the chaos in St. Louis caused by Kim
Gardner’s neglect of her office."

CALIFORNIA VIOLENT CRIME TRIPLED AS SUSPECTS WALKED FREE WITHOUT BAIL:
REFORM STUDY

Many officials, including Democrats, joined in criticizing Gardner.

Missouri Senate President Pro Tem Caleb Rowden, a Republican, said Gardner
should resign, calling her "incompetent and grossly unfit to hold her
office."

ST. LOUIS CIRCUIT ATTORNEY KIM GARDNER'S OFFICE DROPPING SLEW OF FELONY
CASES; CRITICS SAY CRIMINALS CAN WALK

Missouri House Speaker Dean Plocher urged her to step down.

Democratic St. Louis Mayor Tishaura O. Jones said Gardner had "lost the
trust of the people," but did not say she should resign.

The suspect, 21-year-old Daniel Riley, was being held at the St. Louis
City Justice Center on five charges, including unlicensed operation of a
vehicle and felony assault.

At the time of the incident, he was out on bond for an August 2020 robbery
case.

Fox's St. Louis affiliate KTVI reported the teen had already committed to
playing Division II volleyball in college, but the severity of her
injuries are likely to prevent her from ever playing again.

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT

The attorney general’s action was widely praised on Twitter.

A GoFundMe campaign to support Edmondsons’ family raised more than
$343,000 as of Wednesday night.

The Associated Press contributed to this report

<https://www.foxnews.com/politics/missouri-gives-ultimatum-dem-attorney-
kim-gardner-following-public-outcry-resign-removed>

25A.I866

Feb 24, 2023, 11:04:19 PM2/24/23
On 2/24/23 8:59 PM, black scum wrote:
> On 19 Jan 2022, Kurt Nicklas <nambla...@gop.org> posted some
>
>> Steve From Colorado wrote niggers are worthless
>>

> The Missouri Attorney General has given embattled Democratic St. Louis
> Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner an ultimatum amid public safety outcries
> following a major incident over the weekend: resign or be removed.

Garner says it's all RACISM - and as a 'historically
persecuted minority' If She SAYS So Then You DO Agree
or else you're a NAZI RACIST FANATIC !!! Ain't no
middle ground here !!!