Ivermectin Horse De-wormer Killing Oklahoma Country Joes in Droves

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 5, 2021, 7:34:04ā€ÆAM9/5/21
Ivermectin Horse De-wormer Killing Oklahoma Country Joes in Droves

Overdoses from anti-parasite drug ivermectin overwhelm rural Oklahoma
hospitals - leaving gunshot victims waiting for emergency rooms

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9956023/Rural-Oklahoma-hospitals-overwhelmed-people-overdosing-ivermectin.html

Hospitals in rural southeast Oklahoma are struggling with a surge
of ivermectin overdose patients

So many patients are coming in with overdoses of the horse-grade
medicine that other serious injuries - like gunshot wounds - have to wait

Ivermectin is FDA approved for human use fighting some
parasite-related conditions, but has not demonstrated that it can fight
viruses in humans

Many are purchasing versions of the drug meant for horses and other
large animals, where doses are dangerous for humans

So many rural Oklahomans are overdosing on horse medication that it is
overwhelming local hospitals.

Dr Jason McElyea, a physician from Sallisaw, Oklahoma in the Southeast
of the state, told Oklahoma City's KFOR that hospitals in his region are
being clogged with patients overdosing on ivermectin after using the
drug to treat COVID-19.

Many people are using ivermectin, which is FDA approved for human use in
some situations, in doses meant for large animals like horses and
overdosing.

The volume of overdoses has become a problem for the whole community, as
people needing treatment for other issues, like gunshot victims, are
left waiting in peril for emergency room space.

[continue . . . . . . . . ]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9956023/Rural-Oklahoma-hospitals-overwhelmed-people-overdosing-ivermectin.html

Yak

Sep 5, 2021, 7:44:34ā€ÆAM9/5/21
Per your subject line, where's the part about Oklahoman's being killed
in droves by the de-wormer? Or, are you just a liar?

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 5, 2021, 7:54:54ā€ÆAM9/5/21
Please read above: "The volume of overdoses has become a problem for the
whole community, as people needing treatment for other issues, like
gunshot victims, are left waiting in peril for emergency room space."

Gunshot victims cannot get emergency care because stupid people clogging
up the emergency rooms after taking horse Ivermectin horse de-wormer to
treat/prevent COVID instead of getting COVID vaccines to prevent COVID.

Yak

Sep 5, 2021, 8:01:00ā€ÆAM9/5/21
Your headline is dishonest.

Oh, and then there's this from Northeastern Health System - Sequoyah:
https://nhssequoyah.com/

Snag

Sep 5, 2021, 8:14:03ā€ÆAM9/5/21
I saw an article a couple of days ago claiming a hospital was overrun
by covid patients to the point they were dyine in the halls . Somebody
called that hospital and was told that no , that was all lies . I recall
the same thing happening when this scamdemic started , rrports of
overflowing hospitals . But when people went to check , the parking lots
were empty and so were the hospitals .
--
Snag
Race only matters to racists ...

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Sep 5, 2021, 8:57:42ā€ÆAM9/5/21
The MORE EVIL SADISTIC PERVERTED GENOCIDAL Amrikkkan VIRUS dies, the
better for the rest of the human species.

EVIL Amrikkka should be NUKED to RUBBLE to SAVE HUMAN SPECIES.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 5, 2021, 10:30:20ā€ÆAM9/5/21
>>> clogging up the emergency rooms after taking Ivermectin horse
>>> de-wormer to treat/prevent COVID instead of getting COVID vaccines
>>> to prevent COVID.
>>
>> Your headline is dishonest.
>>
>> Oh, and then there's this from Northeastern Health System - Sequoyah:
>> https://nhssequoyah.com/
>>

> I saw an article a couple of days ago claiming a hospital was
> overrun by covid patients to the point they were dyine in the halls .
> Somebody called that hospital and was told that no , that was all lies
> . I recall the same thing happening when this scamdemic started ,
> rrports of overflowing hospitals . But when people went to check , the
> parking lots were empty and so were the hospitals .

Get real. The whole world is conspiring to gaslight you with this COVID
pandemic hoax. I guess you listen to Alex Jones all day 24/7.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 5, 2021, 10:47:24ā€ÆAM9/5/21
That is a Sequoyah Hospital in the Native Indian country. The Native
Indians are not stupid. They are vaccinated.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 5, 2021, 10:56:48ā€ÆAM9/5/21
Yak wrote on 9/5/2021 8:00 AM:
Florida teen who was hospitalized with Covid-19 wants to get vaccinated
and says others should get the shot too

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/04/health/covid-florida-teen-get-vaccinated/index.html

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 5, 2021, 10:57:13ā€ÆAM9/5/21

Yak

Sep 5, 2021, 11:13:51ā€ÆAM9/5/21

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 5, 2021, 11:34:01ā€ÆAM9/5/21
On 9/5/21 7:33 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> Ivermectin Horse De-wormer Killing Oklahoma Country Joes in Droves
>
> Overdoses from anti-parasite drug ivermectin overwhelm rural Oklahoma
> hospitals - leaving gunshot victims waiting for emergency rooms
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9956023/Rural-Oklahoma-hospitals-overwhelmed-people-overdosing-ivermectin.html
>

> Ā Ā Ā  Hospitals in rural southeast Oklahoma are struggling with a surge of
> ivermectin overdose patients
>
> Ā Ā Ā  So many patients are coming in with overdoses of the horse-grade
> medicine that other serious injuries - like gunshot wounds - have to wait

Maybe they should hand out FREE human grade Ivermectin to anyone who
wants it.... so that they won't overdose like they handed out FREE
needles to the HEROIN ADDICTS so they wouldn't spread HIV/AIDS?

Why are Democrats such HATE FILLED people that they help the drug
addicts but don't care if someone with the China Virus is addicted to
life and wants to live and is willing to medicate themselves with what
they can afford like the heroin addicts using the same needles.

NOT very egalitarian of those EMERGENCY ROOMS to NOT hand out FREE
IVERMECTIN to anyone with China Virus symptoms.

> Ā Ā  Ivermectin is FDA approved for human use fighting some
> parasite-related conditions, but has not demonstrated that it can fight
> viruses in humans

It's an anti viral.

"Ivermectin treatment was shown to increase survival in mice infected
with the pseudorabies virus (PRV) [2] and reduced titers of porcine
circovirus 2 (PCV2) in the tissues and sera of infected piglets [3]. In
addition, Xu et al. reported the antiviral efficacy of ivermectin in
dengue virus-infected Aedes albopictus mosquitoes [4]. Ivermectin was
also identified as a promising agent against the alphaviruses
chikungunya, Semliki Forest and Sindbis virus, as well as yellow fever,
a flavivirus [5]. Moreover, a new study indicated that ivermectin
presents strong antiviral activity against the West Nile virus, also a
flavivirus, at low (Ī¼M) concentrations [6]. This drug has further been
demonstrated to exert antiviral activity against Zika virus (ZIKV) in in
vitro screening assays [7], but failed to offer protection in
ZIKV-infected mice [8]."

> Ā Ā Ā  Many are purchasing versions of the drug meant for horses and other
> large animals, where doses are dangerous for humans
>
> So many rural Oklahomans are overdosing on horse medication that it is
> overwhelming local hospitals.
>
> Dr Jason McElyea, a physician from Sallisaw, Oklahoma in the Southeast
> of the state, told Oklahoma City's KFOR that hospitals in his region are
> being clogged withĀ  patients overdosing on ivermectin after using the
> drug to treat COVID-19.
>
> Many people are using ivermectin, which is FDA approved for human use in
> some situations, in doses meant for large animals like horses and
> overdosing.
>
> The volume of overdoses has become a problem for the whole community, as
> people needing treatment for other issues, like gunshot victims, are
> left waiting in peril for emergency room space.
>
> [continue . . . . . . . . ]
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9956023/Rural-Oklahoma-hospitals-overwhelmed-people-overdosing-ivermectin.html

Apparently "if you read the data" they seem to think that a high dose is
necessary because the viral load is in the lungs and taking it orally or
by anything but inhaled direct to the lungs doesn't get enough there
fast enough to thwart the lung damage.

--
That's karma

Censorship is a systemic form of violence, using force to silence those
you hate.

Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship to help
force those they hate to be gagged and silenced and canceled.

Censorship becomes a systemic hate crime and a form of SLAVERY when it's
illegally forced on American citizens. TWITTER'S censorship is enslaving
Blacks.

Censorship of this document in whole or part, is an admission of your
belonging to a VIOLENT HATE GROUP.

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 5, 2021, 11:38:37ā€ÆAM9/5/21
On 9/5/21 7:54 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
They can hand out FREE prescriptions for Ivermectin for humans.... just
like they give away free needles to heroin junkies.

> Gunshot victims cannot get emergency care because stupid people clogging
> up the emergency rooms

They seem pretty smart, they hear what works and they try to find it at
a price they can pay. It's survival... if they take the correct amout to
live past the CCP virus.

> after taking horse Ivermectin horse de-wormer to
> treat/prevent COVID instead of getting COVID vaccines to prevent COVID.

The Vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting or spreading the CCP virus.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 5, 2021, 12:03:56ā€ÆPM9/5/21
BeamMeUpScotty wrote on 9/5/2021 11:38 AM:
> They can hand out FREE prescriptions for Ivermectin for humans.... just
> like they give away free needles to heroin junkies.

Should let them die of their own stupidity instead of clogging up the
emergency room to save them fools.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 5, 2021, 12:05:22ā€ÆPM9/5/21
BeamMeUpScotty wrote on 9/5/2021 11:33 AM:
> Maybe they should hand out FREE human grade Ivermectin to anyone who
> wants it.... so that they won't overdose like they handed out FREE
> needles to the HEROIN ADDICTS so they wouldn't spread HIV/AIDS?

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 5, 2021, 12:11:00ā€ÆPM9/5/21
Get vaccinated instead of using snake-oil Ivermectin horse de-wormer to
prevent or cure COVID.

>> https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/04/health/covid-florida-teen-get-vaccinated/index.html

rbowman

Sep 5, 2021, 12:59:25ā€ÆPM9/5/21
I can't find the page but supposedly one 'news' site spiced up the story
with a stock photo of people waiting in line -- dressed in winter clothes.

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 5, 2021, 1:09:38ā€ÆPM9/5/21
The Democrats that are heroin addicts with HIV/AIDS?

That seems harsh to me.

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
93 - ObamaCare is like the CCP's Chinese Corona Virus, you have to get
it before you know how bad it really is. -Pelosi/ism-

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 5, 2021, 1:33:14ā€ÆPM9/5/21
Climate Change. Get used to it.

Afghanistan is on the news these day. I see the people wearing what can
be considered "winter clothes" also.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 5, 2021, 1:41:22ā€ÆPM9/5/21
BeamMeUpScotty wrote on 9/5/2021 1:09 PM:
> On 9/5/21 12:03 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>> BeamMeUpScotty wrote on 9/5/2021 11:38 AM:
>>> They can hand out FREE prescriptions for Ivermectin for humans.... just
>>> like they give away free needles to heroin junkies.
>> Should let them die of their own stupidity instead of clogging up the
>> emergency room to save them fools.
> The Democrats that are heroin addicts with HIV/AIDS?
>
> That seems harsh to me.

They are right-wingers. They would have taken the COVID vaccine if they
were Democrats.

rbowman

Sep 5, 2021, 8:39:14ā€ÆPM9/5/21
Oklahoma is not Afghanistan. Check the September temperatures.

Duque

Sep 5, 2021, 8:39:19ā€ÆPM9/5/21
You have a real talent for making people chase their own tails in these
various threads. If there were an award for trolls in the usenet
"community", you would certainly have a huge display case to show off
your shiny collection of trophies from trolling. I think you've even
outdone the late Rudy Canoza for getting people chasing their tails in
circles over some yellow journalism "story". Good job at being a troll.

--
"Title 8, U.S.C. Ā§ 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic

Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly.

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

https://www.globalgulag.us

Leroy N. Soetoro

Sep 6, 2021, 1:40:51ā€ÆPM9/6/21
Mighty Wannabe wrote

> Get real. The whole world is conspiring to gaslight you with this COVID
> pandemic hoax. I guess you listen to Alex Jones all day 24/7.

COVID IS A HOAX SO TAKE IVERMECTIN!

Scout

Sep 7, 2021, 9:24:44ā€ÆAM9/7/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <???????????????????????@??.?????> wrote in message
> Ivermectin Horse De-wormer Killing Oklahoma Country Joes in Droves
>
> Overdoses from anti-parasite drug ivermectin overwhelm rural Oklahoma
> hospitals - leaving gunshot victims waiting for emergency rooms

Fake news,

Scout

Sep 7, 2021, 9:24:45ā€ÆAM9/7/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <šŸ‘©šŸ½ā€āš•ļøšŸ‘Øā€āš•ļøšŸ‘®šŸ‘ØšŸæā€šŸš’šŸ‘·@šŸ».šŸšŸŽ–ļø> wrote in message
Now, if it were only true you might have something... Rolling Stone is
taking a pasting for this piece of fake news.

Scout

Sep 7, 2021, 9:24:46ā€ÆAM9/7/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <šŸ‘©šŸ½ā€āš•ļøšŸ‘Øā€āš•ļøšŸ‘®šŸ‘ØšŸæā€šŸš’šŸ‘·@šŸ».šŸšŸŽ–ļø> wrote in message
So the teen now has a NATURAL immunity, but feels the need for more drugs...

Scout

Sep 7, 2021, 9:24:46ā€ÆAM9/7/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <šŸ‘©šŸ½ā€āš•ļøšŸ‘Øā€āš•ļøšŸ‘®šŸ‘ØšŸæā€šŸš’šŸ‘·@šŸ».šŸšŸŽ–ļø> wrote in message
So use another untested snake oil instead?

a322x1n

Sep 7, 2021, 11:28:17ā€ÆAM9/7/21
"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in
"Scout", you're a fake person.

<https://www.newsandguts.com/video/rural-oklahoma-hospitals-overwhelmed-b
y-patients-overdosing-on-ivermectin/#:~:text=In%20addition%2C%20a%20good%
20number%20of%20people%20rural,apprehensive%20about%20taking%20the%20medi
cation%2C%20says%20Dr.%20McElyea.>

<https://tinyurl.com/9ummzwpa>

The misguided use of the horse de-worming medication Ivermectin is so
bad in parts of Oklahoma, itā€™s preventing some hospitals from treating
other patients

One rural Oklahoma doctor told local news station KFOR that patients who
are taking the horse medication and becoming ill are putting a big
strain on emergency rooms and creating longer waits for ambulances.

ā€œThereā€™s a reason you have to have a doctor to get a prescription for
this stuff, because it can be dangerous,ā€ said Dr. Jason McElyea, a
doctor in southeastern Oklahoma.

ā€œSome people taking inappropriate doses have actually put themselves in
worse conditions than if theyā€™d caught COVID.ā€

People keep taking doses of Ivermectin that are meant for a full-sized
horse, because they are believing the false claims that the horse
de-wormer could fight off the effects of COVID-19. The CDC and FDA have
warned people against taking Ivermectin.

It should be noted there is a form of Ivermectin meant to be used by
humans to treat parasites, but that can only be prescribed by a doctor.
The more common form is the horse de-wormer found at livestock stores.

But the growing chorus of voices ā€” like influential podcast Joe Rogan ā€”
who say theyā€™ve taken Ivermectin continues to feed the misinformation
loop to dangerous degrees. In addition, a good number of people rural
areas like eastern and southeastern Oklahoma grew up on or around farms,
so theyā€™ve likely been exposed to ivermectin at some time. That makes
them a bit less apprehensive about taking the medication, says Dr.
McElyea.

Those people are now heading to local agricultural or tractor supply
stores, ignoring the warning signs about the product, and sometimes
taking a dangerous amount.

Thereā€™s also concern that the reckless use of Ivermectin could wind up
being a big problem for area farmers, who need the drug to protect their
livestock from parasites.

max headroom

Sep 7, 2021, 3:16:47ā€ÆPM9/7/21
In news:XnsAD9E6A83D3566ti...@85.12.62.249, a322x1n
<vo...@void.void> typed:

> "Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in
>> "Mighty Wannabe" <???????????????????????@??.?????> wrote in message

>>> Ivermectin Horse De-wormer Killing Oklahoma Country Joes in Droves

>>> Overdoses from anti-parasite drug ivermectin overwhelm rural Oklahoma
>>> hospitals - leaving gunshot victims waiting for emergency rooms

>> Fake news,

> "Scout", you're a fake person.

> <https://www.newsandguts.com/video/rural-oklahoma-hospitals-overwhelmed-b
> y-patients-overdosing-on-ivermectin/#:~:text=In%20addition%2C%20a%20good%
> 20number%20of%20people%20rural,apprehensive%20about%20taking%20the%20medi
> cation%2C%20says%20Dr.%20McElyea.>

Seriously? A link to Dan Rather's website which echoes the discredited Rolling
Stone story? A website that has "The Trump Russia Timeline" and "Trump Check" as
quicklinks?!?

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 7, 2021, 3:35:26ā€ÆPM9/7/21
He is smarter than you. He wants the jab too because he might have
caught a different variant of COVID virus.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 7, 2021, 3:42:28ā€ÆPM9/7/21
Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is fully tested and approved by the FDA. You
should crawl out from under your rock more often.

https://www.latimes.com/science/story/2021-08-23/fda-full-approval-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 7, 2021, 3:56:58ā€ÆPM9/7/21
Dr. Jason McElyea is an independent. He works in several hospitals in
Oklahoma.

NHS stands for "Northeastern Health System". NHS Sequoyah is in the
Northeast. Dr. Jason McElyea said hospitals in "rural southeast"
Oklahoma are swamped by stupid American ingesting Ivermectin horse
dewormer drug.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 7, 2021, 3:57:57ā€ÆPM9/7/21

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 7, 2021, 3:58:18ā€ÆPM9/7/21

max headroom

Sep 7, 2021, 6:49:32ā€ÆPM9/7/21
In news:rvPZI.2960$Z9ga...@fx02.ams1, Mighty Wannabe typed:

> max headroom wrote on 9/7/2021 3:16 PM:
>> In news:XnsAD9E6A83D3566ti...@85.12.62.249, a322x1n
>> <vo...@void.void> typed:
>>> "Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in

>>> "Scout", you're a fake person.

>>> <https://www.newsandguts.com/video/rural-oklahoma-hospitals-overwhelmed-b
>>> y-patients-overdosing-on-ivermectin/#:~:text=In%20addition%2C%20a%20good%
>>> 20number%20of%20people%20rural,apprehensive%20about%20taking%20the%20medi
>>> cation%2C%20says%20Dr.%20McElyea.>

>> Seriously? A link to Dan Rather's website which echoes the discredited
>> Rolling Stone story? A website that has "The Trump Russia Timeline" and
>> "Trump Check" as quicklinks?!?

> Dr. Jason McElyea is an independent. He works in several hospitals in
> Oklahoma.

"In a statement, the hospital system the Northeastern Hospital System said:

"Although Dr. Jason McElyea is not an employee of NHS Sequoyah, he is
affiliated with a medical staffing group that provides coverage for our
emergency room.

"With that said, Dr. McElyea has not worked at our Sallisaw location in over 2
months.

"NHS Sequoyah has not treated any patients due to complications related to
taking ivermectin. This includes not treating any patients for ivermectin
overdose.

"All patients who have visited our emergency room have received medical
attention as appropriate. Our hospital has not had to turn away any patients
seeking emergency care.

"We want to reassure our community that our staff is working hard to provide
quality healthcare to all patients. We appreciate the opportunity to clarify
this issue and as always, we value our community's support...."

https://www.mediaite.com/online/rolling-stone-blasted-over-false-story-on-oklahoma-hospitals-turning-away-gunshot-victims-for-patients-who-took-ivermectin/

Democrat Liars Club

Sep 7, 2021, 7:35:03ā€ÆPM9/7/21

> Scout wrote on 9/7/2021 8:57 AM:
>>

>> "Mighty Wannabe" <Ć°Åøā€˜Ā©Ć°Åø Ā½Ć¢ā‚¬ Ć¢Å”ā€¢ĆÆĀø Ć°
> Åøā€˜ĀØĆ¢ā‚¬ Ć¢Å”ā€¢ĆÆĀø Ć°Åøā€˜Ā®Ć°Åøā€˜ĀØĆ°Åø ĀæĆ¢ā‚¬ Ć°ÅøÅ”ā€™Ć°Åøā€˜Ā·@Ć°Åø Ā».Ć°Åø Ć°ÅøŽā€“ĆÆĀø > wrote in message
>>> the whole community, as people needing treatment for other
issues,
>>> like gunshot victims, are left waiting in peril for emergency
room
>>> space."
>>
>> Now, if it were only true you might have something... Rolling
Stone is

>> taking a pasting for this piece of fake news.
>>

> Dr. Jason McElyea is an independent. He works in several hospitals
in
> Oklahoma.

"INEGRIS Hospital said in a statement McElyea is an employee of an
agency that staffs emergency departments throughout the United
States including several emergency departments in rural Oklahoma. "

Uninformed half-truths flushed.

Figures you and Rudy would get sucked in like Rachel Madcow.

Dumbasses.

"The doctor at the center of the story told News 9 he was misquoted,
and the story was wrong.

ā€œThat original story was just a little misquoted,ā€ Dr. Jason McElyea
told News 9 Friday.

The story was picked up by national and international news
organizations like The Guardian, Rolling Stone, The Hill and MSNBCā€™s
Rachel Maddow. "

https://www.newson6.com/story/6136ad349daa7c0c0b36d064/oklahoma-
doctor-at-center-of-viral-ivermectin-story-says-report-is-wrong

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 7, 2021, 7:36:02ā€ÆPM9/7/21
max headroom wrote on 9/7/2021 6:44 PM:
> In news:rvPZI.2960$Z9ga...@fx02.ams1, Mighty Wannabe typed:
>
>> max headroom wrote on 9/7/2021 3:16 PM:
>>> In news:XnsAD9E6A83D3566ti...@85.12.62.249, a322x1n
>>> <vo...@void.void> typed:
>>> Seriously? A link to Dan Rather's website which echoes the discredited
>>> Rolling Stone story? A website that has "The Trump Russia Timeline" and
>>> "Trump Check" as quicklinks?!?
>> Dr. Jason McElyea is an independent. He works in several hospitals in
>> Oklahoma.
> "In a statement, the hospital system the Northeastern Hospital System said:

Read carefully and get this shit through your thick skull, you fucking
idiot.

Look at that statement above. The hospital posting that notice is "NHS
Sequoyah". NHS is "Northeastern Hospital System".

Dr. Jasen McElyea said hospitals in "rural southeast" Oklahoma are
swamped by stupid Americans ingesting Ivermectin horse dewormer drug.

Can you tell the difference between "northeast" and "southeast" ???

Now I repeat my post below. Open your fucking eyes and pay attention to
the first few paragraphs:

Dr. Jason McElyea is an independent. He works in several hospitals in
Oklahoma.

Democrat Liars Club

Sep 7, 2021, 7:45:03ā€ÆPM9/7/21

> Scout wrote on 9/7/2021 8:56 AM:
>>

>> "Mighty Wannabe" <???????????????????????@??.?????> wrote in
message
>>> Ivermectin Horse De-wormer Killing Oklahoma Country Joes in
Droves

>>> Overdoses from anti-parasite drug ivermectin overwhelm rural
Oklahoma
>>> hospitals - leaving gunshot victims waiting for emergency rooms
>>
>> Fake news,
>

> Dr. Jason McElyea is an independent.

Yep. Fake news.

You got sucked in like the fool you are.

Democrat Liars Club

Sep 7, 2021, 7:45:03ā€ÆPM9/7/21

> On 9/7/2021 6:00 AM, Scout wrote:
>>

>> "Mighty Wannabe" <Ć°Åøā€˜Ā©Ć°Åø Ā½Ć¢ā‚¬ Ć¢Å”ā€¢ĆÆĀø Ć°Åøā€˜ĀØĆ¢ā‚¬ Ć¢Å”ā€¢ĆÆĀø Ć°Åøā€˜Ā®Ć°Åøā€˜ĀØĆ°Åø ĀæĆ¢
ā‚¬ Ć°ÅøÅ”ā€™Ć°Åøā€˜Ā·@Ć°Åø Ā».Ć°Åø Ć°ÅøŽā€“ĆÆĀø > wrote in message

Oklahoma-hospitals-overwhelmed-people-overdosing-ivermectin.html

>>> Get vaccinated instead of using snake-oil Ivermectin horse de-
wormer to
>>> prevent or cure COVID.
>>
>> So use another untested snake oil instead?
>>

> *All* COVID-19 vaccines being administered have made it far into
Stage 3
> clinical trials testing, scooter, and the Pfizer vaccine has
received full FDA
> approval.
>
> The vaccines are safe,

Bought and paid for. They knew they could buy any Democrat.

Pfizer Inc

CONTRIBUTIONS
RanksMore info

178 of 21,691
$4,052,368
LOBBYING
RanksMore info

25 of 5,561 in 2020
$10,870,000
in 2020
$11,000,000
in 2019

Recipient Total From Individualsimore info From
Organizationimore info Typeimore info
Biden, Joe $381,930 $381,930 $0 Candidate
(D-PRES)
Democratic Senatorial Campaign Cmte $195,184 $62,184
$133,000 Political Party
DNC Services Corp $132,970 $102,970 $30,000
Political Party
National Republican Senatorial Cmte $123,073 $18,073
$105,000 Political Party
Trump, Donald $119,768 $119,768 $0 Candidate
(R-PRES)
Democratic Congressional Campaign Cmte $106,290 $21,290
$85,000 Political Party

Democrat Liars Club

Democrat Liars Club

Sep 7, 2021, 8:05:02ā€ÆPM9/7/21

> max headroom wrote on 9/7/2021 3:16 PM:
>> In news:XnsAD9E6A83D3566ti...@85.12.62.249,
a322x1n
>> <vo...@void.void> typed:
>>
>>> "Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in
Droves
Oklahoma
>>> "Scout", you're a fake person.
>>> <https://www.newsandguts.com/video/rural-oklahoma-hospitals-
overwhelmed-b
>>> y-patients-overdosing-on-ivermectin/#:~:text=In%20addition%2C
%20a%20good%
>>> 20number%20of%20people%20rural,apprehensive%20about%20taking
%20the%20medi
>>> cation%2C%20says%20Dr.%20McElyea.>
>> Seriously? A link to Dan Rather's website which echoes the
discredited Rolling
>> Stone story? A website that has "The Trump Russia Timeline" and
"Trump Check" as
>> quicklinks?!?
>>

> Dr. Jason McElyea is an independent.

Democrat Liars Club

Sep 7, 2021, 8:15:02ā€ÆPM9/7/21

> max headroom wrote on 9/7/2021 3:16 PM:
>> In news:XnsAD9E6A83D3566ti...@85.12.62.249,
a322x1n
>> <vo...@void.void> typed:
>>
>>> "Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in
Droves
Oklahoma
>>> "Scout", you're a fake person.
>>> <https://www.newsandguts.com/video/rural-oklahoma-hospitals-
overwhelmed-b
>>> y-patients-overdosing-on-ivermectin/#:~:text=In%20addition%2C
%20a%20good%
>>> 20number%20of%20people%20rural,apprehensive%20about%20taking
%20the%20medi
>>> cation%2C%20says%20Dr.%20McElyea.>
>> Seriously? A link to Dan Rather's website which echoes the
discredited Rolling
>> Stone story? A website that has "The Trump Russia Timeline" and
"Trump Check" as
>> quicklinks?!?
>>

> Dr. Jason McElyea is an independent.

Democrat Liars Club

Sep 7, 2021, 9:10:02ā€ÆPM9/7/21

System said:

> Read carefully and get this shit through your thick skull, you
fucking
> idiot.

Good advice you fucking idiot.

max headroom

Sep 7, 2021, 10:49:42ā€ÆPM9/7/21
In news:AHSZI.21805$Ki4b...@fx05.ams1, Mighty Wannabe typed:
Based in Tahlequah, north of Sallislaw.

> Dr. Jasen[sic] McElyea said hospitals in "rural southeast" Oklahoma are
> swamped by stupid Americans ingesting Ivermectin horse dewormer drug.

> Can you tell the difference between "northeast" and "southeast" ???

Can't you?

> Now I repeat my post below. Open your fucking eyes and pay attention to
> the first few paragraphs:

> Dr. Jason McElyea is an independent. He works in several hospitals in
> Oklahoma.

> NHS stands for "Northeastern Health System". NHS Sequoyah is in the
> Northeast. Dr. Jason McElyea said hospitals in "rural southeast"
> Oklahoma are swamped by stupid American ingesting Ivermectin horse
> dewormer drug.

> Dr Jason McElyea, a physician from Sallisaw, Oklahoma in the Southeast
> of the state, ...

"Sallisaw is a city and county seat in Sequoyah County, Oklahoma, United States.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sallisaw,_Oklahoma

So... is Sequoyah County in the northeast, as you claim, or the southeast, as
you claim?

Actually, it's neither. It's midway between the two.

Your story is bogus. Your masters are unhappy with your clumsy attempts to
spread disinformation.

"Oklahoma Doctor At Center Of Viral Ivermectin Story Says Report Is Wrong

"OKLAHOMA CITY -
A false report has Oklahoma trending nationally. The story claims hospitals in
the state are being overrun by people overdosing on the horse anti-parasitic
ivermectin as a treatment for COVID-19.

"The doctor at the center of the story told News 9 he was misquoted, and the
story was wrong.

"'That original story was just a little misquoted,' Dr. Jason McElyea told News
9 Friday.

"The story was picked up by national and international news organizations like
The Guardian, Rolling Stone, The Hill and MSNBC's Rachel Maddow.

"'As the story ran, it sounded like all of Oklahoma hospitals were filled with
people who have overdosed on ivermectin and that's not the case,' McElyea said.
'The cases we are seeing, people who are overdosing on ivermectin, they are
taking full strength cattle doses and coming in and that is something that could
be avoided.'"

https://www.newson6.com/story/6136ad349daa7c0c0b36d064/oklahoma-doctor-at-center-of-viral-ivermectin-story-says-report-is-wrong

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 7, 2021, 11:07:21ā€ÆPM9/7/21
The notice on the website is from the hospital called NHS Sequoyah.

NHS stands for "Northeastern Health System". That means that hospital is
in the northeast of Oklahoma state.

If you type "NHS Sequoyah" into Google Map, you will see that the
hospital is really in the northeast of Oklahoma state.

But in the article I posted, Dr. Jasen McElyea said hospitals in "rural
southeast" Oklahoma are swamped by stupid Americans ingesting Ivermectin
horse dewormer drug.

I am sick and tired of explaining to you the same thing over and over
again so many times.

You are a semi-literate idiot. You can believe whatever fuck you want.
If you cannot understand such simple English then you deserve to be a
Trumper.

max headroom

Sep 8, 2021, 1:38:35ā€ÆAM9/8/21
In news:HNVZI.30923$64ef....@fx13.ams1, Mighty Wannabe <īžęŸīžę¢¢ēŖ¶å‚囎ļæ½ļ½øę”ę±Øļ½ØēŖ¶å‚囎ļæ½ļ½øę”ę±Øļ½®īžę‰īžęصēŖ¶ę˜Øę³…ęŒŗę±Øļ½·@īžę™¶.īžé¦™īžäŗ‹ļæ½ļ½øļæ½
It does not.

"In 2017 Northeastern Health System in Tahlequah entered a partnership with
Sequoyah Memorial Hospital in Sallisaw to be rebranded as NHS (Northeastern
Health System) Sequoyah."

https://nhssequoyah.com/about/

> If you type "NHS Sequoyah" into Google Map, you will see that the
> hospital is really in the northeast of Oklahoma state.

It is not. It is in Sallislaw.

> But in the article I posted, Dr. Jasen[sic] McElyea said hospitals in "rural
> southeast" Oklahoma are swamped by stupid Americans ingesting Ivermectin
> horse dewormer drug.

"The doctor at the center of the story told News 9 he was misquoted, and the
story was wrong.

"'That original story was just a little misquoted,' Dr. Jason McElyea told News
9 Friday...."

https://www.newson6.com/story/6136ad349daa7c0c0b36d064/oklahoma-doctor-at-center-of-viral-ivermectin-story-says-report-is-wrong

> I am sick and tired of explaining to you the same thing over and over
> again so many times.

Then confess that your story is bogus. Even Rolling Stone has backed off.

> You are a semi-literate idiot....

Obviously, I'm not.

> ... You can believe whatever fuck you want.
> If you cannot understand such simple English then you deserve to be a
> Trumper.

Your masters must be displeased with you. There are vocational re-education
camps in the western part of your country. Perhaps they have room for you.

Democrat Liars Club

Sep 8, 2021, 5:05:02ā€ÆAM9/8/21

> Scout wrote on 9/7/2021 9:00 AM:

Ivermectin
COVID

>>> Get vaccinated instead of using snake-oil Ivermectin horse de-
wormer
>>> to prevent or cure COVID.
>>
>> So use another untested snake oil instead?
>>

> Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is fully tested and approved by the FDA.

Yeah they got their man in the Whitehouse. Old briben' Joe himself.

Democrat Liars Club

Sep 8, 2021, 5:15:03ā€ÆAM9/8/21

> Scout wrote on 9/7/2021 8:59 AM:

The common cold and flu are multiple different strains every time.
Didn't you learn anything in the 4th grade?

Scout

Sep 8, 2021, 7:56:52ā€ÆAM9/8/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <šŸ‘©šŸ½ā€āš•ļøšŸ‘Øā€āš•ļøšŸ‘®šŸ‘ØšŸæā€šŸš’šŸ‘·@šŸ».šŸšŸŽ–ļø> wrote in message
might have?

You mean they don't know?

Then how do they know he even had Covid?

Scout

Sep 8, 2021, 7:56:53ā€ÆAM9/8/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <šŸ‘©šŸ½ā€āš•ļøšŸ‘Øā€āš•ļøšŸ‘®šŸ‘ØšŸæā€šŸš’šŸ‘·@šŸ».šŸšŸŽ–ļø> wrote in message
Yep, and shows what sort of people work there because it's impossible for it
to be fully tested because it's not been around LONG ENOUGH TO DO SO. FDA's
own requirements require YEARS of clinical studies including long term
followups. What you meant to say is the FDA has ignored it's own
requirements to insure our safety in favor of politics.

Where politics rather than science is in control?

...then you think that's suppose to make us feel safe?

Scout

Sep 8, 2021, 7:56:55ā€ÆAM9/8/21

"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in message
Apparently drone A322 can't be bothered to fact check even when it's pointed
out that the Rolling Stone story and all those based on it has serious
creditability issued.. including being renounced by the very person they are
claiming as their source and basis for the story.

Scout

Sep 8, 2021, 7:56:56ā€ÆAM9/8/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <???????????????????????@??.?????> wrote in message
No, Rolling Stone magazine made that call. Dr. Jasen McElyea has contested
that he said what Rolling Stone asserts he did, and he says they
misconstrued and took comments out of context to produce a false and
misleading narrative.

But hey... it's not like the facts matter to you.

Scout

Sep 8, 2021, 7:56:56ā€ÆAM9/8/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <???????????????????????@??.?????> wrote in message
Strange that's not what the actual hospitals are saying.

But hey, isn't not like you care about anything as trivial as the facts....

Scout

Sep 8, 2021, 7:56:57ā€ÆAM9/8/21

> Scout wrote on 9/7/2021 8:56 AM:
>>

>> "Mighty Wannabe" <???????????????????????@??.?????> wrote in message
>>> Ivermectin Horse De-wormer Killing Oklahoma Country Joes in Droves
>>>
>>> Overdoses from anti-parasite drug ivermectin overwhelm rural Oklahoma
>>> hospitals - leaving gunshot victims waiting for emergency rooms
>>
>> Fake news,
>
> So many rural Oklahomans are overdosing on horse medication that it is
> overwhelming local hospitals.

And yet you can't find a single hospital that will support your claim....

Scout

Sep 9, 2021, 12:41:25ā€ÆPM9/9/21
Ran across this article today which addresses and debunks (among other
things) the lie that there is a massive surge of people with Ivermectin over
doses that are swamping the medical system and comes complete with
supporting citations. Oh, and is actually written by an doctor.

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/columnists/the-great-ivermectin-deworming-hoax/article_19b8f2a6-0f29-11ec-94c1-4725bf4978c6.html

Oh, and while I'm on the subject. Here is more data on Ivermectin trials for
Covid-19

c19ivermectin.com

includes 114 studies, 75 peer reviewed, 63 with results comparing treatment
and control groups.

IOW... Science

Nic

Sep 9, 2021, 1:18:23ā€ÆPM9/9/21
On 9/9/21 12:51 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 9/9/2021 9:41 AM, scooter, who like little kurtsie is *fully*
> vaccinated against COVID-19, lied:
>
>> Ran across this article today which addresses and debunks (among
>> other things) the lie that there is a massive surge of people with
>> Ivermectin over doses that are swamping the medical system and comes
>> complete with supporting citations. Oh, and is actually written by an
>> doctor.
>>
>> https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/columnists/the-great-ivermectin-deworming-hoax/article_19b8f2a6-0f29-11ec-94c1-4725bf4978c6.html
>>

>> Oh, and while I'm on the subject. Here is more data on Ivermectin
>> trials for Covid-19
>>
>> c19ivermectin.com
>
> A *SHIT* source.
>
> Ā Ā  Different websites (such as https://ivmmeta.com/,
> https://c19ivermectin.com/,
> Ā Ā  https://tratamientotemprano.org/estudios-ivermectina/, among
> others) have
> Ā Ā  conducted meta-analyses with ivermectin studies, showing unpublished
> Ā Ā  colourful forest plots which rapidly gained public acknowledgement
> and were
> Ā Ā  disseminated via social media, without following any methodological
> or report
> Ā Ā  guidelines. These websites do not include protocol registration
> with methods,
> Ā Ā  search strategies, inclusion criteria, quality assessment of the
> included
> Ā Ā  studies nor the certainty of the evidence of the pooled estimates.
> Ā Ā  Prospective registration of systematic reviews with or without
> meta-analysis
> Ā Ā  protocols is a key feature for providing transparency in the review
> process
> Ā Ā  and ensuring protection against reporting biases, by revealing
> differences
> Ā Ā  between the methods or outcomes reported in the published review
> and those
> Ā Ā  planned in the registered protocol. These websites show pooled
> estimates
> Ā Ā  suggesting significant benefits with ivermectin, which has resulted in
> Ā Ā  confusion for clinicians, patients and even decision-makers. This
> is usually
> Ā Ā  a problem when performing meta-analyses which are not based in
> rigorous
> Ā Ā  systematic reviews, often leading to spread spurious or fallacious
> findings.
>
> https://ebm.bmj.com/content/early/2021/05/26/bmjebm-2021-111678
>
> See also:
> https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/apr/23/instagram-posts/fact-checking-claim-about-use-ivermectin-treat-cov/
>

> ivermectin has *NOT* been shown to be effective prophylactically or
> therapeutically against SARS-CoV-2.Ā  That's not to say that it might
> not subsequently be found to be effective, but to date, it is not.

Then why is there so many doctors willing to put their careers on the
line to say it does work?

Why is there so much deception, lies, censorship, and banning on this
topic?Ā  Because it goes against the forced narrative that the 'experts'
who know better than you or I have said so, and it is not in our place
to question them.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 9, 2021, 1:19:00ā€ÆPM9/9/21
Scout wrote on 9/9/2021 12:41 PM:
> Ran across this article today which addresses and confirms (among
> other things) the fact that there is a massive surge of people with
> Ivermectin over doses that are swamping the medical system and comes
> complete with supporting citations. Oh, and is actually written by an
> doctor.
>
> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5929173/
>
> Oh, and while I'm on the subject. Here is more data on Ivermectin
> trials for Covid-19
>
> Serious Neurological Adverse Events after Ivermectinā€”Do They Occur
> beyond the Indication of Onchocerciasis?
>
> Serious neurological adverse events have been reported from large
> scale community-based ivermectin treatment campaigns

https://emergency.cdc.gov/han/2021/han00449.asp

Rapid Increase in Ivermectin Prescriptions and Reports of Severe Illness
Associated with Use of Products Containing Ivermectin to Prevent or
Treat COVID-19

Adverse effects associated with ivermectin misuse and overdose are
increasing, as shown by a rise in calls to poison control centers
reporting overdoses and more people experiencing adverse effects.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 9, 2021, 1:22:55ā€ÆPM9/9/21
Those are wingnut quack doctors pushing ivermectin horse dewormers.

Here is the truth:

Nic

Sep 9, 2021, 1:43:45ā€ÆPM9/9/21
Keep taking your covid injections for your parasite infection.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 9, 2021, 1:51:05ā€ÆPM9/9/21
COVID vaccine is for COVID.

Ivermectin horse dewormer is for parasite infection.

max headroom

Sep 9, 2021, 3:17:19ā€ÆPM9/9/21
In news:Lpr_I.12422$QHsf...@fx12.ams1, Mighty Wannabe typed:

> Nic wrote on 9/9/2021 1:18 PM:
>> On 9/9/21 12:51 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> ivermectin has *NOT* been shown to be effective prophylactically or
>>> therapeutically against SARS-CoV-2. That's not to say that it might
>>> not subsequently be found to be effective, but to date, it is not.

>> Then why is there so many doctors willing to put their careers on the
>> line to say it does work?

> Those are wingnut quack doctors pushing ivermectin horse dewormers.

Those doctors are called veterinarians. Physicians prescribe pharmaceuticals.

max headroom

Sep 9, 2021, 3:17:21ā€ÆPM9/9/21
In news:5mr_I.3204$Z9g...@fx02.ams1, Mighty Wannabe typed:

> Scout wrote on 9/9/2021 12:41 PM:

>> Ran across this article today which addresses and confirms...

Remainder of forgery deleted.

Did you miss your train to Xinjiang?

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 9, 2021, 3:30:05ā€ÆPM9/9/21
Then why do they prescribe ivermectin horse dewormers to people?

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 9, 2021, 3:40:15ā€ÆPM9/9/21
max headroom wrote on 9/9/2021 3:16 PM:
> Did you miss your train to Xinjiang?

I didn't go. Those uyghurs are always singing and dancing. There is
nothing else for me to see.

https://ychef.files.bbci.co.uk/1280x720/p01nfm7l.webp

max headroom

Sep 9, 2021, 5:18:37ā€ÆPM9/9/21
In news:_gt_I.12817$QHs...@fx12.ams1, Mighty Wannabe typed:
Neither do.

max headroom

Sep 9, 2021, 5:18:39ā€ÆPM9/9/21
In news:xqt_I.51983$ya7f....@fx10.ams1, Mighty Wannabe typed:

> max headroom wrote on 9/9/2021 3:16 PM:

>> Did you miss your train to Xinjiang?

> I didn't go. Those uyghurs are always singing and dancing. There is
> nothing else for me to see.

You can see about getting a *real* job.

Scout

Sep 10, 2021, 9:40:05ā€ÆAM9/10/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <šŸ‘©šŸ½ā€āš•ļøšŸ‘Øā€āš•ļøšŸ‘®šŸ‘ØšŸæā€šŸš’šŸ‘·@šŸ».šŸšŸŽ–ļø> wrote in message
Yea, instead of 1 person calling the information line per month... now they
have 6 out of a nation of 330 Million

BFD.

Oh, but that's right, you wouldn't know that because you refuse to read the
sources I cited to you.

Oh, and it was written by an MD and he cites his sources so you can verify
the information for yourself.

Yea, You just can't be bothered with facts can you.?

Scout

Sep 10, 2021, 9:40:05ā€ÆAM9/10/21

"Nic" <N...@none.net> wrote in message news:xlr_I.33522$2Q_3...@fx35.iad...
What I find interesting that he dismisses the cite for daring to point
people to the actual studies which they can then examine and decide for
themselves.... oh, but that's the real issue isn't it, people thinking for
themselves...can't have that. you're suppose to accept authority on blind
faith because they would NEVER make a mistake or intentionally harm you just
to see what happens...except our government has.,... repeatedly.

Further you will note that Rudy didn't find any issues with the material
presented or the studies themselves or anything factually in error.. Nope,
he just dismissed it out of hand because it doesn't conform to what he wants
to believe.

Scout

Sep 10, 2021, 9:40:06ā€ÆAM9/10/21

> In news:Lpr_I.12422$QHsf...@fx12.ams1, Mighty Wannabe typed:
>
>> Nic wrote on 9/9/2021 1:18 PM:

>>> Then why is there so many doctors willing to put their careers on the
>>> line to say it does work?
>
>> Those are wingnut quack doctors pushing ivermectin horse dewormers.

You are aware that ivermectin is approved for human use and is used on
humans right?

Scout

Sep 10, 2021, 9:40:06ā€ÆAM9/10/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <šŸ‘©šŸ½ā€āš•ļøšŸ‘Øā€āš•ļøšŸ‘®šŸ‘ØšŸæā€šŸš’šŸ‘·@šŸ».šŸšŸŽ–ļø> wrote in message
And isn't it interesting how it works better than the vaccines.

Oh, and of course, if you already had such a drug, then the FDA wouldn't be
able to give emergency authorization, and of course as a generic there is no
profit in Ivermectin unlike these new vaccines where we have no idea of the
long term effects or consequences.... and which have been shown aren't
actually vaccines at all.

Scout

Sep 10, 2021, 9:40:07ā€ÆAM9/10/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <???????????????????????@??.?????> wrote in message
More to the point why would they give human drugs to horses?

Here's a thought... maybe because it works on BOTH?????????????

Leroy N. Soetoro

Sep 13, 2021, 3:04:54ā€ÆPM9/13/21
Mighty Wannabe wrote

> Get real. The whole world is conspiring to gaslight you with this COVID
> pandemic hoax. I guess you listen to Alex Jones all day 24/7.

COVID IS A HOAX SO TAKE IVERMECTIN!

Leroy N. Soetoro

Sep 13, 2021, 8:45:36ā€ÆPM9/13/21

Leroy N. Soetoro