Re: TIRED OF LOSING? Mike Lindell's Firm Told To Pay $5 Million In 'Prove Mike Wrong' Election-fraud Challenge

Vincent

May 28, 2023, 9:57:16 PM5/28/23
On 5/28/2023 5:54 PM, Charlie Glock wrote:
> On 2023-05-28, Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:
>> In article <t7g77ih5eo5ghahua...@4ax.com>,
>> governo...@gmail.com says...

>>> Liar.
>>>
>>> If you didn't care you would never have responded in the thread to start with. Let alone
>>> responded repeatedly.
>>
>> Are you still figuring out how usenet works?
>
> So it seems. He keeps replying to himself.

It would be nice if he shut the fuck up for a while. Our country is
plagued by noisy assholes like Swill that promote the very corrupt in
our Government. The Biden Cartel is the worst that the Libtards have
fielded since Kennedy Compounder's, Johnson Vietnam profiteers, The
Marxist Community Organizer Obama crime family and only God knows what
others they ran under the blackout screen of criminal politics. The
Republicans biggest outstanding crimes are attained by just sitting on
their asses, Thumb inserted and doing absolutely nothing but filling
empty suits. The 911 trials are nothing more then a subterfuge to cover
Biden's senile crooked family enterprises with our foreign enemies.
As for the Lindell fiasco... That lawsuit should have been tossed as
there has never been a reason to allow private enterprise to control our
voting system. I personally call for criminal charges to be brought
against those in Government that set that up and to end Dominions
business entirely. I want to see the Federal Top Security Prisons filled
with that people that fouled up our election system. All political
organizations to be cleansed of the usurpers. Instant trials and nothing
to last more then 10 days Court time. Clean out what used to be a fine
organization while at it. The FBI smells to the High heavens of being a
political Liberal anti-American organization. I am sure there are some
good people there, But by not jeopardizing their jobs by whistle blowing
...they are also guilty. It is possible that those in Government that
have committed sedition and treason should be found guilty and public
firing squads enacted. Cut the 911'ers loose that have not actually
committed a real crime. Christ...8 years for touching Polosi's desk?