White House Releases List of President Trump's Accomplishments - And It Is Historic!

Clinton Smasher Trump

Oct 6, 2021, 4:25:02 PM10/6/21
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/white-house-releases-list-
president-trumps-accomplishments-list-mile-long/

Below is the entire list:

Unprecedented Economic Boom
Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most
prosperous economy.

America gained 7 million new jobs – more than three times government
experts’ projections.
Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than five
times
the gains during the entire previous administration.
The unemployment rate reached 3.5 percent, the lowest in a half-
century.
Achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job-hirings.
More Americans reported being employed than ever before – nearly 160
million.
Jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low.
The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of
the
population hit its lowest on record.
Incomes rose in every single metro area in the United States for the
first
time in nearly 3 decades.

Delivered a future of greater promise and opportunity for citizens
of all
backgrounds.

Unemployment rates for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian
Americans, Native Americans, veterans, individuals with
disabilities, and
those without a high school diploma all reached record lows.
Unemployment for women hit its lowest rate in nearly 70 years.
Lifted nearly 7 million people off of food stamps.
Poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans reached
record
lows.
Income inequality fell for two straight years, and by the largest
amount
in over a decade.
The bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent
increase in
net worth.
Wages rose fastest for low-income and blue collar workers – a 16
percent
pay increase.
African American homeownership increased from 41.7 percent to 46.4
percent.

Brought jobs, factories, and industries back to the USA.

Created more than 1.2 million manufacturing and construction jobs.
Put in place policies to bring back supply chains from overseas.
Small business optimism broke a 35-year old record in 2018.

Hit record stock market numbers and record 401ks.

The DOW closed above 20,000 for the first time in 2017 and topped
30,000
in 2020.
The S&P 500 and NASDAQ have repeatedly notched record highs.

Rebuilding and investing in rural America.

Continue at link.

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 6, 2021, 4:40:05 PM10/6/21
Clinton Smasher Trump wrote on 10/6/2021 4:24 PM:
> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com
>
> Below is the entire list:

You are a shameless shit face Trumper just like the charlatan loser Trump.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right fake news website. The
website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.

Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a
one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported
primarily by advertising revenue. During the 2016 U.S. presidential
campaign, the site received over a million unique visitors per day.
Twitter permanently suspended Hoft's account (@gatewaypundit) on
February 6, 2021, for repeatedly publishing misinformation about the
2020 U.S. presidential election.

Siri Cruise

Oct 6, 2021, 6:02:59 PM10/6/21
In article <20211006.222...@mix1.remailer.xyz>,

> 2021/01

So this was a nonentity's public masturbation to the applause of
idiot republicans.

Sad. Grossly sad.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Just Wondering

Oct 6, 2021, 6:06:20 PM10/6/21
Here we see wannabe presenting another classic example of the
argumentum ad hominem logical fallacy.

M I Wakefield

Oct 6, 2021, 6:21:59 PM10/6/21
On Wed, 6 Oct 2021 22:24:22 +0200, Clinton Smasher Trump
<Preside...@Trump.con> wrote:

>https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/white-house-releases-list-
>president-trumps-accomplishments-list-mile-long/
>
>Below is the entire list:
>
>Unprecedented Economic Boom
>Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most
>prosperous economy.

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

M I Wakefield

Oct 6, 2021, 6:23:36 PM10/6/21
On Wed, 6 Oct 2021 16:40:02 -0400, Mighty Wannabe
<👩�Ÿ?��€?⚕�¸?👨�€?⚕�¸?👮👨�Ÿ?��€?🚒👷@�Ÿ?».�Ÿ??🎖�¸?>
wrote:
Google this: dumbest man on the internet

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 6, 2021, 7:11:43 PM10/6/21
M I Wakefield wrote on 10/6/2021 6:23 PM:
> On Wed, 6 Oct 2021 16:40:02 -0400, Mighty Wannabe
> <👩ðŸ?½â€?âš•ï¸?👨â€?âš•ï¸?👮👨ðŸ?¿â€?🚒👷@ðŸ?».ðŸ??🎖ï¸?>
https://www.google.com/search?q=dumbest+man+on+the+internet

https://www.mediamatters.org/jim-hoft

Jim Hoft

Right-wing blogger, founder of The Gateway Pundit
Jim Hoft is a right-wing blogger who founded The Gateway Pundit and has
repeatedly earned the title “dumbest man on the internet.” He is also a
pro-Trump conspiracy theorist and hoaxer.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 6, 2021, 7:11:54 PM10/6/21
Obvious Bias In Article
100% fake media bias towards GP, one of the better sources of real
news and events happening in world of politics. whoever disagrees is a
leftist hack.
-Wikipedia

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 6, 2021, 7:34:19 PM10/6/21

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 6, 2021, 7:43:42 PM10/6/21
On Wed, 6 Oct 2021 19:34:18 -0400, Mighty Wannabe lied:
>https://www.google.c[..]

Thanks for admitting the article is biased and therefore rejected.

Clinton Smasher Trump

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 6, 2021, 8:12:22 PM10/6/21
Clinton Smasher Trump wrote on 10/6/2021 7:59 PM:
> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

Rudy Crayola

Oct 7, 2021, 5:15:48 AM10/7/21

> Jim Hoft
>
> Right-wing blogger, founder of The Gateway Pundit
> Jim Hoft is a right-wing blogger who founded The Gateway Pundit and has
> repeatedly earned the title “dumbest man on the internet.”

Impossible to supplant that title from you. Lunacy laced with idiocy is
your personal forte.

The Starmaker

Oct 7, 2021, 9:53:21 AM10/7/21
Clinton Smasher Trump wrote

> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/white-house-releases-list-
> president-trumps-accomplishments-list-mile-long/

I miss Trump's blow jobs in the Rose Garden

The Starmaker

Oct 7, 2021, 9:54:29 AM10/7/21
Clinton Smasher Trump wrote

> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/white-house-releases-list-
> president-trumps-accomplishments-list-mile-long/

Trump's butt hole is the tightest of all GOP since Woodrow Wilson.

I miss anal sex with him.

Gronk

Oct 8, 2021, 12:29:03 AM10/8/21

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/

In four years, President Trump made 30,573 false or misleading claims

The Fact Checker’s database of the false or misleading claims made by
President Trump while in office.

Updated Jan. 20, 2021

Bloom's House

Oct 8, 2021, 5:50:03 AM10/8/21
On 07 Oct 2021, Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid> posted some

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/asswipe/politics/trump-claims-
database/

Another asswipe publication. You certainly know how to pick losers.

You want to try for CBS or NBC next?

Bruce Jender

Oct 8, 2021, 12:52:41 PM10/8/21
Those were the good old days. Of course, the trolls are incapable of
admitting that Trump brought us prosperity and was the first president
in most people's lifetimes that didn't start a new war. Biden, by way
of contrast, has brought us open borders, massive inflation, and has
made the U.S.A. the embarrassment of the world.

Thanks for reminding us how good we once had it.

--
"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic

Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly.

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

Biden: "We're going to protect vaccinated workers from unvaccinated
co-workers."

https://www.globalgulag.us

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 8, 2021, 7:15:32 PM10/8/21
Bruce Jender wrote on 10/8/2021 12:52 PM:

> Those were the good old days. Of course, the trolls are incapable of
> realizing that Trump brought us the Trump pandemic and added $10
> trillion to the national debt in his one-term presidency.

So much for electing a charlatan clown as president. Learn the lesson
and don't make the same mistake again.

Bob Duncan

Oct 9, 2021, 11:39:20 AM10/9/21
Clinton Smasher Trump wrote

> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/white-house-releases-list-
> president-trumps-accomplishments-list-mile-long/
>
> Below is the entire list:

Trump is the Father of The Vaccine. Some say Trump invented the vaccines so
he could steal from us.

Trump calls himself ‘father of the vaccine’ and claims he deserves credit for
coronavirus shots

Ex-president demands praise for US recovery in interview with Fox’s Maria
Bartiromo despite leaving country in disarray, overseeing dysfunctional
response to pandemic and recommending bleach injections

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-father-
vaccine-covid-fox-interview-b1839555.html

The Starmaker

Oct 9, 2021, 11:39:53 AM10/9/21
Mighty Wannabe wrote

The Starmaker

Oct 29, 2021, 9:25:11 AM10/29/21
Mighty Wannabe wrote

The Starmaker

Nov 3, 2021, 1:11:52 PM11/3/21
Clinton Smasher Trump wrote

> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/white-house-releases-list-
> president-trumps-accomplishments-list-mile-long/

The Starmaker

Nov 3, 2021, 1:11:56 PM11/3/21
Mighty Wannabe wrote

The Starmaker

Nov 3, 2021, 1:11:59 PM11/3/21
Clinton Smasher Trump wrote

> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/white-house-releases-list-
> president-trumps-accomplishments-list-mile-long/

Bob Duncan

Nov 3, 2021, 5:55:26 PM11/3/21
Clinton Smasher Trump wrote

> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/white-house-releases-list-
> president-trumps-accomplishments-list-mile-long/
>
> Below is the entire list:

The Starmaker

Nov 10, 2021, 8:29:49 PM11/10/21
Mighty Wannabe wrote

The Starmaker

Nov 10, 2021, 8:29:49 PM11/10/21
Clinton Smasher Trump wrote

> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/white-house-releases-list-
> president-trumps-accomplishments-list-mile-long/

Bob Duncan

Nov 10, 2021, 8:29:50 PM11/10/21
Clinton Smasher Trump wrote

> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/white-house-releases-list-
> president-trumps-accomplishments-list-mile-long/
>
> Below is the entire list:

The Starmaker

Nov 10, 2021, 8:29:50 PM11/10/21
Clinton Smasher Trump wrote

> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/white-house-releases-list-
> president-trumps-accomplishments-list-mile-long/

The Starmaker

Dec 7, 2021, 5:17:19 PM12/7/21

The Starmaker

Dec 7, 2021, 5:17:19 PM12/7/21
Clinton Smasher Trump wrote

> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/white-house-releases-list-
> president-trumps-accomplishments-list-mile-long/

The Starmaker

Dec 7, 2021, 5:17:19 PM12/7/21
Mighty Wannabe wrote

Bob Duncan

Jan 10, 2022, 6:03:16 PM1/10/22
Clinton Smasher Trump wrote

> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/white-house-releases-list-
> president-trumps-accomplishments-list-mile-long/
>
> Below is the entire list:

The Starmaker

Jan 25, 2022, 7:17:06 PM1/25/22
Mighty Wannabe wrote

Bob Duncan

Jan 25, 2022, 7:17:08 PM1/25/22
Clinton Smasher Trump wrote

> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/white-house-releases-list-
> president-trumps-accomplishments-list-mile-long/
>
> Below is the entire list:

The Starmaker

Jan 25, 2022, 7:17:13 PM1/25/22
Clinton Smasher Trump wrote

> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/white-house-releases-list-
> president-trumps-accomplishments-list-mile-long/

The Starmaker

Jan 25, 2022, 7:18:40 PM1/25/22