Re: States where it is hardest to register and vote

1 view

Paul Jackson

Sep 21, 2022, 10:33:31 AM9/21/22
On 9/21/2022 7:30 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 9/21/22 5:45 AM, David Hartung wrote:
>> On 9/20/22 16:57, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>>> Red state shitholes, of course
>>>
>>> Ohio              41st
>>> Missouri          42nd
>>> South Carolina    43rd
>>> Wyoming           44th
>>> Alabama           45th
>>> Texas             46th
>>> Wisconsin         47th
>>> Arkansas          48th
>>> Mississippi       49th
>>> New Hampshire     50th
>>>
>>> https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/09/20/us/politics/cost-of-voting.html
>>>

>>> As usual, there's shithole Mississippi in the bottom two, where it usually is.
>>
>> https://www.zippia.com/advice/most-difficult-states-to-vote/
>> [...]
>> The most difficult state to vote in is Mississippi, as voter registration ends
>> 30 days prior to election day, and many felons permanently lose their voting
>> rights.
>> [...]
>>
>> So?
>
> Who is voting, most difficult for

People who are eligible to vote, of course.

Wayne Autrey

Sep 23, 2022, 3:14:39 PM9/23/22
On 9/23/2022 11:46 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode

Zero.