Re: Be Careful What You Ask For... it just might be illegal if it's a warrant based on FAKE evidence.

NoBody

Sep 22, 2022, 11:55:31 AMSep 22
On 9/22/2022 8:50 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 9/22/22 10:56 AM, Lee wrote:
>> Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> Normally the time and place to
>>> move to return property seized
>>> during a search is in a criminal
>>> trial. I don't remember the FBI
>>> being the ones to demand to hash
>>> this before any criminal action.
>>

>> When the police raid a drug house
>> the drug dealer doesn't get to
>> demand the return of his "property".
>
> Depends on whether the police have proof that the items were obtained through
> illegal activity.

If the drugs are illegal, you stupid cunt, then *by definition* they were
acquired through illegal activity. Buying, selling or possessing illegal
contraband is a crime. You are just the dumbest motherfuck ever born.

We know, of course, that Trump *stole* every one of those documents, regardless
of classification status.

T. Howard Pines, Jr.

Sep 22, 2022, 12:38:12 PMSep 22
On 9/22/2022 9:30 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> And everything I wrote is

complete bullshit. Yes, that's correct.

> If it's illegal drugs that are confiscated using a warrant or probable cause
> that they can prove they had... then the drugs are probably on the warrant along
> with any other items related to the crime on the warrant.

The documents Trump *stole* were listed on the warrant.

[snip reference to Constitution that #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty *does not* and never
will understand]

> The President can do with those papers what he wanted and

No, he *cannot*.

> he Chose to declassify them and

He didn't declassify anything.

> to keep his copy of them.

They weren't "his" copies. They belong to the agencies that created the documents.

David Hartung

Sep 22, 2022, 12:39:49 PMSep 22
On 9/22/2022 9:30 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> When he was President he decided those Documents were NOT Classified

No, he did not do that.

Someone

Sep 22, 2022, 2:59:57 PMSep 22
On 9/22/2022 11:48 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode
his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 9/22/22 11:55 AM, NoBody wrote:
> And everything I wrote is

Bullshit.

You already tried this gag. It failed.

Why does Hartung let this brain-damaged tree stump speak for him?