Não é mais possível fazer postagens ou usar assinaturas novas da Usenet nos Grupos do Google. O conteúdo histórico continua disponível.

Stupid antivax twat in Colorado deserves to die from renal failure

0 visualização
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Mighty Wannabe

não lida,
6 de out. de 2021, 18:59:1906/10/2021
para
Stupid antivax twat in Colorado deserves to die from renal failure

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10064889/Hospital-denies-kidney-transplant-unvaccinated-woman-donor.html

'I feel like my life is being held in their hands in exchange for a
shot': Woman, 56, suffering from Stage-5 renal failure is REFUSED kidney
transplant because she and donor friend are unvaccinated

Leilani Lutali, 56, was told she could not receive a kidney from
friend Jaimee Fougner, 45, because both women were unvaccinated against
COVID-19

The University of Colorado Health hospital gave Lutali 30 days to
begin the vaccine process or be removed from the waitlist

'How can I sit here and allow them to murder my friend when I've
got a perfectly good kidney and can save her life,' Fougner said

The hospital warned that unvaccinated recipients could face organ
rejection and suffer a 20 to 30 per cent mortality rate if they contract
COVID

US Rep Tim Geitner, of Colorado, called the ordeal 'incredibly
disgusting'

Published: 10:05 EDT, 6 October 2021 | Updated: 16:02 EDT, 6 October 2021

BeamMeUpScotty

não lida,
6 de out. de 2021, 19:03:2106/10/2021
para
Sue the Hospital for $100 Billion dollars....

What does she have to lose?

--
That's karma

You know there is a point when you're adding water to the soup, that you
no longer have soup you just have water...

https://media.gettr.com/group31/getter/2021/10/01/03/74cb082a-ae4b-6124-e748-82145a8a32ed/25ad95587f0c3a0858c8347a465933df_500x0.jpg

Mighty Wannabe

não lida,
6 de out. de 2021, 19:27:1106/10/2021
para
BeamMeUpScotty wrote on 10/6/2021 7:03 PM:
> On 10/6/21 6:59 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>> Stupid antivax twat in Colorado deserves to die from renal failure
>>

>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10064889/Hospital-denies-kidney-transplant-unvaccinated-woman-donor.html
>>

>> 'I feel like my life is being held in their hands in exchange for a
>> shot': Woman, 56, suffering from Stage-5 renal failure is REFUSED kidney
>> transplant because she and donor friend are unvaccinated
>>
>> Leilani Lutali, 56, was told she could not receive a kidney from
>> friend Jaimee Fougner, 45, because both women were unvaccinated against
>> COVID-19
>>
>> The University of Colorado Health hospital gave Lutali 30 days to
>> begin the vaccine process or be removed from the waitlist
>>
>> 'How can I sit here and allow them to murder my friend when I've got
>> a perfectly good kidney and can save her life,' Fougner said
>>
>> The hospital warned that unvaccinated recipients could face organ
>> rejection and suffer a 20 to 30 per cent mortality rate if they contract
>> COVID
>>
>> US Rep Tim Geitner, of Colorado, called the ordeal 'incredibly
>> disgusting'
>>

>> Published: 10:05 EDT, 6 October 2021 | Updated: 16:02 EDT, 6 October 2021
>>

> Sue the Hospital for $100 Billion dollars....
>
> What does she have to lose?

Ans: Her money to her shyster in filing her frivolous lawsuits.

Hospitals buy insurance against lawsuits. The stupid antivax twat may
not live long enough to see court date, which can be many years from
now. In the mean time, either COVID or renal failure will get the stupid
antivax twat. Or the stupid antivax twat will be run over by a Mac truck
for being stupid not to look before she crosses the road.

BeamMeUpScotty

não lida,
6 de out. de 2021, 21:41:5506/10/2021
para
On 10/6/21 7:27 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> BeamMeUpScotty wrote on 10/6/2021 7:03 PM:
>> On 10/6/21 6:59 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>>> Stupid antivax twat in Colorado deserves to die from renal failure
>>>

>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10064889/Hospital-denies-kidney-transplant-unvaccinated-woman-donor.html
>>>

>>> 'I feel like my life is being held in their hands in exchange for a
>>> shot': Woman, 56, suffering from Stage-5 renal failure is REFUSED kidney
>>> transplant because she and donor friend are unvaccinated
>>>
>>>      Leilani Lutali, 56, was told she could not receive a kidney from
>>> friend Jaimee Fougner, 45, because both women were unvaccinated against
>>> COVID-19
>>>
>>>      The University of Colorado Health hospital gave Lutali  30 days to
>>> begin the vaccine process or be removed from the waitlist
>>>
>>>      'How can I sit here and allow them to murder my friend when I've
>>> got
>>> a perfectly good kidney and can save her life,' Fougner said
>>>
>>>      The hospital warned that unvaccinated recipients could face organ
>>> rejection and suffer a 20 to 30 per cent mortality rate if they contract
>>> COVID
>>>
>>>      US Rep Tim Geitner, of Colorado, called the ordeal 'incredibly
>>> disgusting'
>>>

>>> Published: 10:05 EDT, 6 October 2021 | Updated: 16:02 EDT, 6 October
>>> 2021

Maybe people with HIV/AIDS should be denied medical care since they
refused to avoid anal sex and refused to use condoms?

Seems like DEMOCRAT logic would demand that be the case.

BeamMeUpScotty

não lida,
6 de out. de 2021, 21:53:3006/10/2021
para
On 10/6/21 7:27 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> BeamMeUpScotty wrote on 10/6/2021 7:03 PM:
>> On 10/6/21 6:59 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>>> Stupid antivax twat in Colorado deserves to die from renal failure
>>>

>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10064889/Hospital-denies-kidney-transplant-unvaccinated-woman-donor.html
>>>

>>> 'I feel like my life is being held in their hands in exchange for a
>>> shot': Woman, 56, suffering from Stage-5 renal failure is REFUSED kidney
>>> transplant because she and donor friend are unvaccinated
>>>
>>>      Leilani Lutali, 56, was told she could not receive a kidney from
>>> friend Jaimee Fougner, 45, because both women were unvaccinated against
>>> COVID-19
>>>
>>>      The University of Colorado Health hospital gave Lutali  30 days to
>>> begin the vaccine process or be removed from the waitlist
>>>
>>>      'How can I sit here and allow them to murder my friend when I've
>>> got
>>> a perfectly good kidney and can save her life,' Fougner said
>>>
>>>      The hospital warned that unvaccinated recipients could face organ
>>> rejection and suffer a 20 to 30 per cent mortality rate if they contract
>>> COVID
>>>
>>>      US Rep Tim Geitner, of Colorado, called the ordeal 'incredibly
>>> disgusting'
>>>

>>> Published: 10:05 EDT, 6 October 2021 | Updated: 16:02 EDT, 6 October
>>> 2021

Maybe people with HIV/AIDS should be denied medical care since they
refused to avoid anal sex and refused to use condoms? And alcoholics
denied a liver and smokers denied oxygen and cancer surgery. They all
have societal costs like vaccines would if the vaccines worked? But
since they don't it's a moot point for them to deny the un-vaccinated
their medical care.

Seems like DEMOCRAT logic would demand that be the case.

The Starmaker

não lida,
7 de out. de 2021, 17:13:1907/10/2021
para
Mighty Wannabe wrote
It's his constitutional right to spread the disease among rightists and die
of it or it's side effects.

Watchlist

não lida,
7 de out. de 2021, 17:16:3307/10/2021
para
Mighty Wannabe wrote

> Ans: Her money to her shyster in filing her frivolous lawsuits.
>
> Hospitals buy insurance against lawsuits. The stupid antivax twat may
> not live long enough to see court date, which can be many years from
> now. In the mean time, either COVID or renal failure will get the stupid
> antivax twat. Or the stupid antivax twat will be run over by a Mac truck
> for being stupid not to look before she crosses the road.

Trump is the Father of The Vaccine. Some say Trump invented the vaccines so
he could steal from us.

Trump calls himself ‘father of the vaccine’ and claims he deserves credit for
coronavirus shots

Ex-president demands praise for US recovery in interview with Fox’s Maria
Bartiromo despite leaving country in disarray, overseeing dysfunctional
response to pandemic and recommending bleach injections

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-father-
vaccine-covid-fox-interview-b1839555.html

Kurt Nicklas

não lida,
12 de out. de 2021, 13:12:2512/10/2021
para
Mighty Wannabe wrote

> Stupid antivax twat in Colorado deserves to die from renal failure
>

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10064889/Hospital-denies-kidney-
transplant-unvaccinated-woman-donor.html

If he really wants one that bad he should kill his mother and use hers.

It's what Trump would do.

The Starmaker

não lida,
3 de nov. de 2021, 13:12:0003/11/2021
para
Mighty Wannabe wrote

Kurt Nicklas

não lida,
3 de nov. de 2021, 13:12:0003/11/2021
para
Mighty Wannabe wrote

> Stupid antivax twat in Colorado deserves to die from renal failure

Kurt Nicklas

não lida,
11 de nov. de 2021, 14:02:0211/11/2021
para
Mighty Wannabe wrote

> Stupid antivax twat in Colorado deserves to die from renal failure

The Starmaker

não lida,
11 de nov. de 2021, 14:02:0311/11/2021
para
Mighty Wannabe wrote

The Starmaker

não lida,
7 de dez. de 2021, 17:16:5107/12/2021
para
Mighty Wannabe wrote

Kurt Nicklas

não lida,
7 de dez. de 2021, 17:16:5207/12/2021
para
Mighty Wannabe wrote

> Stupid antivax twat in Colorado deserves to die from renal failure

Kurt Nicklas

não lida,
25 de jan. de 2022, 18:16:4925/01/2022
para
Mighty Wannabe wrote

> Stupid antivax twat in Colorado deserves to die from renal failure

The Starmaker

não lida,
25 de jan. de 2022, 19:17:1125/01/2022
para