Re: Gen. Milley Betrayed America & is a Traitor

Bud Frawley

Sep 15, 2021, 7:52:53 PM9/15/21
On 9/15/2021 4:21 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 9/15/21 6:29 PM, Jonathan wrote:
>> On 9/15/2021 11:19 AM, Crawling Joe B. wrote:
>>
>>>     Gen Milley has little man rage. This stupid fucking midget old man
>>> most likely sucked his way to the top. He isn't impressive in the
>>> slightest. He is a washed up old little man who should have retired
>>> long ago
>>>

>> Only during a war can someone be charged with Treason.
>

> We were at war when he committed treason.... Afghanistan,

There was no declared war, and we were not at war. Gen. Milley was trying to
prevent a war. Milley is a patriot.

Rivers, Jackson and the fuckin' other guy

Sep 16, 2021, 1:27:03 AM9/16/21
On 9/15/2021 10:05 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode
his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> Who violated the Constitution and

No. Just No. Milley did not in any way violate the Constitution. Trump did.

Pelosi Could Die Saturday

Sep 16, 2021, 4:41:09 AM9/16/21

> On 9/15/2021 10:05 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged
fucktard who rode
> his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly
bawled and lied:

>> On 9/15/21 7:52 PM, Bud Frawley wrote:
>>> On 9/15/2021 4:21 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged
fucktard who
>>> rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet,
stupidly bawled
>>> and lied:

>>> There was no declared war, and we were not at war.  Gen. Milley
was
>>> trying to prevent a war.  Milley is a patriot.
>>
>> Who violated the Constitution and
>
> No. Just No. Milley did not in any way violate the Constitution.

He violated the oath of a commissioned officer.

That's worse than Joe Biden getting caught raping babies on national
TV.

Milley has to pay for his disloyalty.

Trump violated nothing, except some liberal vacant space between
ears.