MERCILESSLY MASSACRE and SLAUGHTER the EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS PSYCHOPATHS like FUCKING PIGS with AR15s and MI16s - SHOW NO MERCY

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Jan 13, 2022, 6:35:43 PM1/13/22

I "PUBLICLY TURNED" the ENTIRE "confused gender" COCK SUCKING SADISTIC
PERVERTED "COWARD" WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS at CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS
ASIO FBI DHS CSIS into "IMPOTENT PUSSIES n FAGGOTS", PUBLICLY by POSTING
these THREATS for 16 years already starting in 2006.

COCK SUCKING WHITE WHORES are BREEDING "pure 100% COWARD SPECIES".

White Christians "Deceiving Natives" with smallpox infested blankets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEHsR63F5Dw

“When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”

― Jomo Kenyatta

WHITE RACE thinks that their FELLOW WHITES are ONLY DECEIVING TORTURING
and MURDERING POC.

Get this into your THICK SKULLS.

5 MILLION American Brains were already SECRETLY CHIPPED with MIND
CONTROL NANOBOTS and LINKED to NSA Quantum Computer HIVE AI with DNA
Resonance Frequency and being REMOTELY OPERATED like fucking PUPPETS.

ALL your CONGRESSMEN and SENATORS themselves are VICTIMS.

One to two million americans are being "stealthily TORTURED" by US Govt
- Whistleblower Bryan Kofron
Highly intelligent people are targeted, isolated from family and friends
Bryan Kofron Targeted Individuals Mind Control Voice to Skull Electronic
Harassment GangStalking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8NCsuq5VcU

Amrikkkan WHITE FILTH "RAN AWAY" like typical COWARD COCK SUCKERS from
fighting a conventional war with Japanese.

NOT ONE WHITEFUCK will COME FORWARD to FIGHT anybody from the FRONT, "if
asked" to fight their OPPONENTS with EXACTLY the "same/equal weapons".
NOT ONE.

WHICH MEANS, the DUMB PROFESSIONAL COCK SUCKING WHITE CUNTS are BREEDING
a "COMPLETELY WORTHLESS COWARD SPECIES".

WHITE RACE "qualifies" to be WIPED OUT COMPLETELY, based on "EACH" of
their CHARACTER TRAITS, "alone".

MERCILESSLY HUNT and KILL FBI, CIA and NSA AGENTS like FUCKING PIGS
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/Uo7Ytd2N2yw/9p-Ij-P8ytcJ

EVIL SHOULD BE KILLED
WHITES ARE EVIL
KILL THE FUCKING WHITES

$100k for MERCILESSLY "BEHEADING" FBI, CIA, MI-6 and NSA AGENTS like
FUCKING PIGS
https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.pakistan/c/xH2wAlxeZFM/m/Tl0L0pUKv4oJ